[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/24/2018 at 9:16 AM, stargazerwannabe said:

Good morning chingus! Glad to see our thread is still going strong :)

Anyway, the bgm that was in JW's birthday fanmeet vid is the OST "Because It's You" by Coffee Boy (cr ladykate). Love the lyrics... ^_^

Enjoy! Blessed Sunday everyone & hope to hear from our couple again soooon! Praying hard...

Sincere feelings. Jiwon cried, I was also touched to hear it ... but my delulu mind ...this song is very romantic like the song of confession of love .. this song is like the answer of the song Love is You by Kang Min Hyuk hehehehehe  I know this gift from fans to Jiwon but sorry for my delulu ...I tried to control it hahahaha

"Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you Don’t ask me why it’s love Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you There’s no reason to my love Meeting you out of all these people Is definitely happiness No need to make an effort Just looking at you pulls me to you Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you Don’t ask me why it’s love Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you There’s no reason to my love Out of all the emotions, the emotion for you Is definitely love I’ve never even tried Just looking at you pulls me to you Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you Don’t ask me why it’s love Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you There’s no reason to my love Because my days are filled With all you"

2 hours ago, tiwul97 said:

Sincere feelings. Jiwon cried, I was also touched to hear it ... but my delulu mind ...this song is very romantic like the song of confession of love .. this song is like the answer of the song Love is You by Kang Min Hyuk hehehehehe  I know this gift from fans to Jiwon but sorry for my delulu ...I tried to control it hahahaha

"Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you Don’t ask me why it’s love Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you There’s no reason to my love Meeting you out of all these people Is definitely happiness No need to make an effort Just looking at you pulls me to you Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you Don’t ask me why it’s love Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you There’s no reason to my love Out of all the emotions, the emotion for you Is definitely love I’ve never even tried Just looking at you pulls me to you Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you Don’t ask me why it’s love Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you There’s no reason to my love Because my days are filled With all you"

:heart:

Ohhh myy that grazia video of ji won i am totally mesmerized by her beauty ♥(again n again lol :D)

About yesterday fm info one thing i got wrong there was no re-enact scene actually moments from his drama were shown First one from HS- where he was practising intubation in a room  ,2nd Entertainer-Him singing for his brother in drama n 3rd one was heirs-Gunshot (paint one lol :D)scene where he saved lee bona he was embarrassed (as per the tweet :D)coz the scene is really cheesy one if you have seen the drama:D 

Archived