[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw on nayna ig (if im not mistaken). Update by weibo. Maybe their update soon.:D

P.S Sory guys i admit im not good in IT bcoz i try to copy here but im fail! Maybe im not born to be a shipper. Just be a silent reader.Lol

so cute ...:wub:

DgX-4XzUYAEtjCF.jpg

cr. twitter:  Nnae1023

DgYBtxUUwAInek4.jpg

DgYBxGoUEAIY8Lf.jpg

cr. twitter : ladykate1023 

her legs are beautiful ...and so sexy ...she's right 40 years old ????   I do not think.... she's 17 years old

She is looking cute ♥Thanks everyone for sharing the pics,hope she had amazing time with her fans.Now tmrw is minhyuk bday event atleast we know the timings here :D:D(5pm)n we will be able to get some titbits from valc(finally she will meet him soo happy for her ♥hope you will have amazing day with minhyuk)n other fans hopefully:D

I too want it:bawling:

32 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

She is looking cute ♥Thanks everyone for sharing the pics,hope she had amazing time with her fans.Now tmrw is minhyuk bday event atleast we know the timings here :D:D(5pm)n we will be able to get some titbits from valc(finally she will meet him soo happy for her ♥hope you will have amazing day with minhyuk)n other fans hopefully:D

Yup I m too waiting for his cafe.. Hope we get more updates tomorrow!! 

Archived