[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i am struck in traffic and checking my twitter feed lol here are some updates from Japan boice who went to his fm

Firstly he talked about his japan fanmeet and said that yesterday he met his childhood friends and watched soccer with them.

Q.When did you thought of bringing cats home?

He said when he started to live alone (2015)he brought one but thought that first one will become alone thats why bought two lol

Then fan asked about the song he made he said don't know when will he release it and replied he thought about fans while writing it:D yeah yeah thanku minhyukaah for your love confession hehehe

Then fans asked why don't you upload selca anymore he said today he will as he has make up n his hair is done lol

Then fan asked how to get over summer heat he said exercising and drinking water eating fruits something like that :D

Then he told why he started playing drums  not coz he learned from the childhood as he learned piano and flute firstly too and he further said he was not good at singing during trainee days n about his struggles

He then told his fav cnblue songs.Loner between us n young forever and the reason behind choosing it (its long thats why skipping it hehe)

6 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

As i am struck in traffic and checking my twitter feed lol here are some updates from Japan boice who went to his fm

Firstly he talked about his japan fanmeet and said that yesterday he met his childhood friends and watched soccer with them.

Q.When did you thought of bringing cats home?

He said when he started to live alone (2015)he brought one but thought that first one will become alone thats why bought two lol

Then fan asked about the song he made he said don't know when will he release it and replied he thought about fans while writing it:D yeah yeah thanku minhyukaah for yout love confession hehehe

Then fans asked why don't you upload selca anymore he said today he will as he has make up n his hair is done lol

Then fan asked how to get over summer heat he said exercising and drinking water eating fruits something like that :D

Then he told why he started playing drums  not coz he learned from the childhood as he learned piano and flute firstly too and he further said he was not good at singing during trainee days n about his struggles

He then told his fav cnblue songs.Loner between us n young forever and the reason behind choosing it (its long tgats why skipping it hehe)

Thank you for your stuck in traffic updates in our thread! @17ncbm Such a dedicated shipper! :) 

Traffic urghhh :D(it's raining here that's why)while waiting for valc update few updates I got from twitter fan who was streaming live 

While talking about his struggle at one point of time he thought of quitting drums but he played n practiced hard (thanku minhyukaah it must be hard as they literally started from bottom while playing on streets of japan soo proud)

He sang love is you, star (fans also joined him)and love in rain in which he added his own lyrics -i will sing this song when everytime I will miss you (something like that I am typing while kids around me are making noise aigoo:rolleyes::D)

I think for the drama scene react Heirs scene won so he performed the scene where Krystal calls his name yoon chan young (those who have seen the drama knows :D)from what I get from her tweet.

Lol he said he has a fav flower but he don't remember the name(yaaahh minhyukaah what happened to you lmaoo :D)

Then he said he is sooo nervous while filming drama that he doesn't remember after acting is over n when asked what is ur memorable scene in IVs he is like I don't remember.(aigooo king of contradictory statement strikes again :D as I remember he said in IVs that scene where eunjae n hyun were secretly dating was the most exciting moment 

P.s this is 3rd time he is like this first wedding one n 2nd that he is not emotional :D)

He arranged flowers for fan and prepared some gifts too. 

Cr mei-Twitter 

Aigooo MH.  Never fail to make me melting! 

Thank you chingus for update n sharing info. Tq very much.  God bless.

Love n hug.  I feel a bit emotional when i read what are you guys share here. (His enlistment of coz). We will missed u MH. I always pray the best for MH n JW also all of u here :heart:

MinWon fitghting

Lots of love

P. S always bring my life jacket with me!  Lol

Where is he going with huge bag(that his manager is carrying :D:D)may be fans gift but looks quite heavy :D:D anyway i had this feeling that on bday they will appear on different people insta :D don't know i just feel it i even told this to icy :Dfew weeks ago 

Have a good day everyone :D

Archived