[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, arore4eva said:

Because yesterday KMH have a private chat with Junshin. He told him that he blur and confuse about his feeling toward HJW. He said he really falling in love with HJW and dunno whether it because of Kwakhyun role or Kangminhyuk.

Then Jungshin said to him that he only immerse into Kwakhyun character that is why he feeling like that... By the time flIes he will forget the role... He also debate about the age gap between KMH and HJW, but Minhyuk said he still confuse and its really hurt to hear. 

Then today when Jungshin saw KMH IG caption, it make him shock! Like WTH KMH is doing? Is he crazy?? Thats why he post that comment to remind KMH... and then KMH trying to reassure him because dont want hear he nagging.

OK THAT'S JUST MY DELUSIONAL... PLEASE DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS GALS.. HAHAHAHA

You got me..:D

But tbh i was think that too :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, monki said:

Regarding the post surgery bts scene, did HJW tug her hands beneath KMH? I dont see any blanket around for her to slide her hands under.

Hi Monki, she tug her hands under his blanket. 

Btw, i also cannot see the 1st cry u mentioned in the bts where HJW rejected his concern. My, i watch the bts a few times again but dont see it. Lol. 

59 minutes ago, monki said:

Regarding the post surgery bts scene, did HJW tug her hands beneath KMH? I dont see any blanket around for her to slide her hands under.

Yes.. thats what i want to point out too but my english is not very good to explain lol. About the blanket it's happened before this scene like 0.26-0.28

3 hours ago, coppersun said:

2 hours ago, lemonysnicket said:

@urie888 i also only started following HJW cause of SeGa (wow like 6 7 yrs ago), and she is really just good with her co-stars. 

this drama has made me think more deeply about her... i have concluded that she is just like the colleague that everyone would like to have - optimistic, cheerful,  hardworking, encouraging, puts others before herself.. and because she spends so much time working she is just resting like us after that. The point is i think with her, what you see is what you get. I don't think she has the energy or time to put on a facade for the screen. She strikes me as just a normal person except that she also happens to be a kdrama superstar. And her interviews and variety show appearances have shown her to be consistent in behaviour. 

i also realised this is her first drama after her father's death.. happy she is back doing what she loves and having a nice time on set.

I'm sure she also thinks about how she will be 40 next year and wonders how it will affect her career. Augh HJW see how i worry about you! :tongue:

She did say that she still have many genres she hasn't tried out, that to me sounded that she was getting a bit anxious, probably due to her age. After 40, the opportunity may gradually become lesser... maybe she has to start playing mother's role..gosh.. can't imagine.  I hope that she takes the next 1 yr or 2 to focus on settling down with a good man and starting a family, then perhaps she can play a young mother more convincingly. (like Lee Bo young and Kim Hee Sun).

Btw, do you guys think that she actually read the ig comments? There was a fan that asked her to do her a favour to date KMH in real life...haha, so funny. I hope such comments would plant a seed in her heart for her to really consider. 

She also hasn't post any proper picture of her and KMH (intentional?). The only one I could find was very early in the drama about Winter Olympic games. She posted picture with Dentist Cha and LSW recently. 

12 minutes ago, arore4eva said:

Yes.. thats what i want to point out too but my english is not very good to explain lol. About the blanket it's happened before this scene like 0.26-0.28

No. It is 0:37 - 0:41, her left hand went under him, or was she scratching her leg? I need another pair of sharp eyes please...hehe.

2 hours ago, coppersun said:

Like running around like a teenager hehe! when I saw that video I was like is she inlove:tongue: i remember she said that if she fall in love she will do crazy thing or drop everything n go missing !So far she  nothing happen, we shall see!

Haha...yes i hope its a good sign :tongue:..when i saw that..i was thinking "what are you doing :lol: running in such random way"..omo she really like a cute child who excited for everything :lol:.

18 minutes ago, monki said:

No. It is 0:37 - 0:41, her left hand went under him, or was she scratching her leg? I need another pair of sharp eyes please...hehe.

I'm pretty sure she was scratching her leg LMAO, and then she put her hand on the bed, holding the edge of the blanket as we can see after he moved his arm but the other part 1:01-1:04, it kinda looks like she put her hands under his back(?)

38 minutes ago, monki said:

She did say that she still have many genres she hasn't tried out, that to me sounded that she was getting a bit anxious, probably due to her age. After 40, the opportunity may gradually become lesser... maybe she has to start playing mother's role..gosh.. can't imagine.  I hope that she takes the next 1 yr or 2 to focus on settling down with a good man and starting a family, then perhaps she can play a young mother more convincingly. (like Lee Bo young and Kim Hee Sun).

Btw, do you guys think that she actually read the ig comments? There was a fan that asked her to do her a favour to date KMH in real life...haha, so funny. I hope such comments would plan a seed in her heart for her to really consider. 

She also hasn't post any proper picture of her and KMH (intentional?). The only one I could find was very early in the drama about Winter Olympic games. She posted picture with Dentist Cha and LSW recently. 

I saw that comment too hahahaaaaahaaaa, there're so many comments like that under their ig posts recently...

that's what I was thinking abt, actually both of them didn't post any "proper pic" tgt (only two of them) after Sep 23 which is 3 days after the ep 13 (kissing scene)...should we discuss over the timeline thing between these two coz i kinda feel like they start acting slightly different after the bts of "teacher's cancer" case, starting from the bus accident bts? could my delusions tho?:tongue:

Somehow i think MH is actually a shy guy but now start to joke and flirty is because of Ha Ji Won. As you can see LSW is so funny. I saw during their press conference and interview ...HJW have more eye contact with LSW then MH ...she laught whenever with LSW. So during that time i can see MH face a bit jealous. 

Omo ...i hope what i thought is true .:lol:

28 minutes ago, valc22 said:

I'm pretty sure she was scratching her leg LMAO, and then she put her hand on the bed, holding the edge of the blanket as we can see after he moved his arm but the other part 1:01-1:04, it kinda looks like she put her hands under his back(?)

OK yes. She put her hand under his elbow/arm area perhaps to get some warmth. 

1 hour ago, cslove said:

Hi Monki, she tug her hands under his blanket. 

Btw, i also cannot see the 1st cry u mentioned in the bts where HJW rejected his concern. My, i watch the bts a few times again but dont see it. Lol. 

Not actual crying, but tears in his right eye when HJW walked away @2:13. You go back and check and let me know if you see it?

55 minutes ago, JacquelinQ said:

Somehow i think MH is actually a shy guy but now start to joke and flirty is because of Ha Ji Won. As you can see LSW is so funny. I saw during their press conference and interview ...HJW have more eye contact with LSW then MH ...she laught whenever with LSW. So during that time i can see MH face a bit jealous. 

Omo ...i hope what i thought is true .:lol:

Shy guys generally like talkative and bubbly girls, because they make them comfortable and they don't too get stressed thinking what to say next. This kind of bubbly personality will have a lot of friends cos people like to be around those with positive energy. Girls too, like guys who are flamboyant, therefore, HJW can click well with LSW. 

HJW generally likes guys who are humorous and talkative, someone like JCW, who can make her laugh with silly jokes.., so strictly speaking , KMH is not quite her type. However, such shy type sometimes can be a breath of fresh air too for a change. LOL. I remember one Chinese singer (mid to late 30s) commented that most women likes guys who are 青涩 (green horn? inexperienced?)...I think can use that term to describe KMH. 

3 hours ago, arore4eva said:

Because yesterday KMH have a private chat with Junshin. He told him that he blur and confuse about his feeling toward HJW. He said he really falling in love with HJW and dunno whether it because of Kwakhyun role or Kangminhyuk.

Then Jungshin said to him that he only immerse into Kwakhyun character that is why he feeling like that... By the time flIes he will forget the role... He also debate about the age gap between KMH and HJW, but Minhyuk said he still confuse and its really hurt to hear. 

Then today when Jungshin saw KMH IG caption, it make him shock! Like WTH KMH is doing? Is he crazy?? Thats why he post that comment to remind KMH... and then KMH trying to reassure him because dont want hear he nagging.

OK THAT'S JUST MY DELUSIONAL... PLEASE DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS GALS.. HAHAHAHA

Hahahaahah! Okay the preview was no good and made me sulk. But this! This is love. Hahahaha! I enjoyed this delulu! lols :heart:

@valc22 we are lucky you are here. Thank you for the translations chingu. ^^

4 hours ago, cslove said:

I think we are more in love with HJW than KMH. Lol.  

Yes! And my husband is getting jealous. He doesn't like listening to me when I talk about HJW. I told him HJW's drama that I'm watching is going to end soon. (I was hoping he would symphatize) But he's so happy he wants to celebrate. LOL.

Archived