[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

sugarplum892

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angelangie Ahhh, I see. Thank you!

Spoiler

Yeah, there is clearly animosity between the two men, but also a familiarity that portrays an odd kinship. Reminds me of that expression: “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”.  So does this story ever reveal how the Yan guy lost his right eye? Would LuYi have anything to do with it? 

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

actually i m wondering

Reveal hidden contents

how will the cousin felt if she knew that instead of spoiling JinXia images in LuYi views, and she saw this instead? :D  honestly cant wait for Episode 33 !!!!!!!

b9cckYfBmvXvstEsu9Z7duCADkkg2ZQbI3o8did4

going crazy...:D

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

how crazy? lols tearing everything off? :D 

hahahaha, I can image it....

Spoiler

Later she forced Jin Xia to go through a wedding instead of her. This would be funny, when Lu Yi going to rescue Jin xia.

These 2 is super cute. 

Luyi is killing the role of being 8 and 13. He is so smart even at tender age of 8. So super adorable. 

Hahaha ... he is such a flirt too. Seriously, this guy is awesome ... flirt under this cold n cool demeanor. Only Luyi can do it and still makes our heart flutters. 

Hahaha ... can't wait to see the part where he said "Do you still remember the feeling when you kissed me? Me too, I don't remember.  Why not we do it again." :lol::lol::lol: 

Luyi is so dying to kiss and hold Jinxia in his arms for a long time. 

So now he gets wishes. He can sleep in cloud 9. I wonder Jinxia will remember or she black out.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

if u watch the behinds the scenes.....they werent really kissing because they just set places & play angle on it :) however to me it didnt lessen the adoring looks on LuYi faces and still enjoy it...that's for me :) 

there might be touches however it was pretty brief and also there are wires hanging on both SongYun and JiaLun during filming

I have the same thought...just the look, is enough for me, because it shows a lot of feeling. 

I love how he said, that he don't need a lot of woman, just one wife is enough

It feels like there 

Spoiler

There was something that happened after the kiss (And it was edited) because LuYi’s reaction was quite incongruent . It’s one thing to deny the hairpiece but he actually sounded colder than he usually is to JinXia and he made her sad. That’s not really how he rolls! He maybe proud but no reason why he would pretend that it didn’t happen as he wasn’t drunk and he gifted her a special made hair pin (her name was engraved on it!)

Ren Jia Lun is such a good actor. In episode 33 

Spoiler

When he was happy after gifting her the hairpin, his happiness was that of a male adult in love. Totally different from him being happy after completing an assignment and being recognized by the king or the completely innocent happiness when he was 8 years old. Different look in the eyes and smile! 

I thought it was really sneaky of Lu Yi invoke his executive privilege as Jin Xia's superior to get Jin Xia to kiss him. He had no recollections of it and Jin Xia told him that she is even forgetting about the incident and one day will not be able to recall about it. It must have upset Lu Yi so he enforced her to do it so he will also be able to keep it in his memories. I loved that he gifted her a hairpin with her name on it. He was really thoughtful.

Loved Lu Yi's beaming pride when Jin Xia played the harp so well.

Totally agreed that he is looking at Jin Xia like a man in love. So wonderful to see. 

Archived