[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

sugarplum892

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RJL probs isn’t base in SH although I’m sure he goes there once in awhile for work. I’m not sure what his schedule is like but it depends on when you’re going too. 

Watching UTP again and I just love how comfortable the two were in their relationship post-confession. They were not awkward with each other nor were they shy. They treated each other like normal, which made it bearable to watch aka no cringe. lol 

59 minutes ago, rose_loves_ice said:

RJL probs isn’t base in SH although I’m sure he goes there once in awhile for work. I’m not sure what his schedule is like but it depends on when you’re going too. 

Watching UTP again and I just love how comfortable the two were in their relationship post-confession. They were not awkward with each other nor were they shy. They treated each other like normal, which made it bearable to watch aka no cringe. lol 

That’s what I’m trying to figure out, if I’m going to visit China I’m gonna try to at least be in the same city lol 

angelangie Where i can find the chapter that JinXia pregnant in original language?

On 4/21/2020 at 8:27 PM, angelangie said:

forgive me.......they dubbed 'Under the Power' with Thai language.....just a bit different? What u guys think? :D

Dek Tao = DaRen???

Dai Tao in Thai use to call the officer with higher rank than self , same meaning with Da ren

13 hours ago, angelangie said:

erm......i do not think u can find the extra on the internet......so far we only have 'Initial Impression' & 'Life After Marriage', the Extra if you really want.....u can find it on the book ...

i bought the book so i read it there :) 

you can find it here.....if you want for some of the Extra, not all....

https://novel101.com/novels/34aca43c-7433-4cbf-97d9-dcda2d807c09/chapters/kjw

I was so excited to read then I click the link And it’s in Chinese :( lol 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 10:49 PM, angelangie said:

.... i check another clip and i saw JiaLun :D 

Aside from the view of him bringing his luggage in, It would be easy to miss the other brief glimpses of him in the clip.  I sure did the first time I saw it.  Anyway, we can now see even more of him in Autumn Cicada, the drama he filmed before UTP.  It's airing on the 4th of May.  I always love spy dramas so I am sure I will like it even if the ending is not so happy because sacrifices is part and parcel of that type of show.  Han Dong, the villain in UTP, will have a cameo where he is part of the sacrifice:D.  I will head over to that thread now that it's open to posts.  See you guys there if guys want to give it a try.

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

however i usually skip this type of drama hahahaha

I should have known you might skip it.  Something told me you were more into sunny and bright shows like UTP.   I am too with exception to spy and investigative shows, with all the intrigues of potential discoveries.

On 5/1/2020 at 8:24 PM, rose_loves_ice said:

lol RJL is there too! I’m so excited to see this episode next week. 

I think both Allen and Seven will be on the 3rd episode airing on May 22.  I read on “My Drama List” (https://mydramalist.com/60167-back-to-field-season-4/cast)  the guest line up for Ep 1 & 2 are as follows:

Ep1&2 - Zhou Xun, Zhang Jing Yi &  Guo Qi Yi

Ep2 - Sha Yi and Tao Hong

Allen Ren and Seven Tang follow the above guests on the guest list so I’m thinking they will be in Ep3. Can’t wait to see them in reality show setting!!

On 3/24/2020 at 4:13 AM, AwkwarDerp said:

Nah, he didn’t requested. His kiss scenes in under the power was real it was because of the angles they filmed in. There was a post on weibo properly explained in. Apparently under the power was filmed after his other drama and he caught an illness, therefore he didn’t have enough time for recovery. He’s pretty professional and his wife is too because they were together in a drama and he still kissed another girl professionally. 

Hey all, I am new here and like all of you I am too love the UTP and dying to know the after stories... just wondering if you can put the weibo link where it explained? cause i kinda curious hehehe

also does anyone have a subtitle for the interview on mango tv on the 13-Jan-20? as they didnt put any chinese subs on it and it's very hard to listen to what they said. if there is sub even in chinese than i can read chinese and understand what they are saying. thank you :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived