[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh, what are u looking at KNJ-shiii????

37554395472_fb100496bf_b.jpg

maybe this is the reason why we see KNG busy choosing rings in the bts video? Just because his girl wants it toooo ^^

37586496841_bb97c60a3c_b.jpg

And, why are you so serious KAJ :)))

36916384133_62072730e0_b.jpg

don't worry, you'll always manage to find a way to throw that arrow straight to his heart :)))) 

36875832604_b1fb487acc_b.jpg

In the end, my dear friends here, i captures this last night. Look how far we've come here babies :))) we make it hot and make it serious :))

we all become Oh Hara irl, and we even suffer heart attack everyday because of our Gum Couple :)))

36916405623_46c6399548_b.jpg

1 hour ago, leba said:

Thanks for the clip. KAJ says she doesn’t normally contact co-stars after filming is over. Because she also doesn’t like other actresses to contact her co-stars in the period of filming and while trying to get into the mood of loving each other. Sighs. Why do I feel a bit sad after watching that? So she put in her utmost truest feelings when she acted as YK. But once over, she will go back to being KAJ and not “disturb” her co-star anymore. Is that the case?

oh well. Maybe I should be just contented with at least true feelings while filming and that’s why we had such sizzling chemistry from them! 

Actually she said, she wanted to contact him but he's so busy with his new projects.

At the press conference Joowon was too obvious. He admitted that he felt something and in love with her. I think AJ was just trying to make a distance.

1 hour ago, cadymcbronzie said:

This... this... the look in KNG eyes when he was looking at KAJ during their rehearsals!!!
Or when he stood close behind her...

Awwww, ok ok!
I need to breathe.

I'm dizzy.

These two are driving me crazy :D:tongue::wink:

I noticed on their picture KNG always looking at KAJ lips. Maybe his being magnetized by her lips.

1 hour ago, choadila said:

King Ent. has released bunch of BTS photos guyss

Looks like another shipper spotted. Seems King Ent modertor also ships them.

34 minutes ago, siena said:

Actually she said, she wanted to contact him but he's so busy with his new projects.

At the press conference Joowon was too obvious. He admitted that he felt something and in love with her. I think AJ was just trying to make a distance.

Maybe KAJ seems distant to KNG on the earlier BTS because he taught KNG still dating SYJ. Then they became close, maybe that time she finally knew that KNG is still single. 

A big thank you to king ent for those shots! They are absolutely gorgeous, also thank you for including KNG in some of the pics.  

How come NG company has no pictures of him?

@leba i guess its just normal, i think she is an unassuming girl, so it will be upto NG to contact her? But i guess thiss time around it will be a bit harder to get out character considering they became the character based on their acting.  But im in favor of them clearing out reality and acting before anything else.  And it will be harder still since im pretty sure even her family or close friends will be teasing her a lot. :D

49 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

I noticed that too. Not too sure about KNG but for KAJ, she is naturally a fun loving person. But she draws the line when her co-stars are in a relationship or married.

So... I am guessing, these two are ALL about skinship. Heh! :lol:

In the interview with JS for PS partner, KAJ mentioned she felt v comfy with JS as he is married. So does that mean KNG is single that's why even in between filming, they are too close as co-stars?

23 minutes ago, siena said:

Contact who? OMO OMO OMO is it KNG? He's playing hard to get now? lol

think she wasn't attracted to Joo Won. Maybe she likes older Guys. 

10 minutes ago, siena said:

Awwww i guess it was not meant to be. Yeah it seems mutual like :D but i still feel that KAJ is still very closed off.

50 minutes ago, ashia16 said:

are they doing some photoshoot or smthg? :D:wub:

13%ED%9A%8C_(4).jpg

13%ED%9A%8C_(7).jpg

13%ED%9A%8C_(9).jpg

cuties :wink: 

Reveal hidden contents

15%ED%9A%8C_(19).jpg

15%ED%9A%8C_(15).jpg

15%ED%9A%8C_(14).jpg

These two!

WHY SO BEAUTIFUL???

LET US PRAY FOR REAL PHOTO SHOOT FOR HIGH CUT/ELLE/VOGUE/MARIE CLAIRE OR ANY MAGAZINES!!!

THEY DESERVED IT !!!

7 minutes ago, ashia16 said:

so acc to this she really did hit 9 balloons and everyone got shocked and amazed haha 

lMZvgHG.jpg

15%ED%9A%8C_(10).jpg

no wonder they got so excited hehe 

viewimage.php?id=tvndrheo&no=29bcc427bd8

viewimage.php?id=tvndrheo&no=29bcc427bd8

And KNG got none? I thought it was adlib when he ran over and poked those balloons since he couldn't strike a single one and grinned. That was so KNG and not HI. They were clearly having so much fun despite her being sick. 

Omg KAJ you are so cool!! How can KNG not fall in love with you?!

@ashia16 she must play darts in her spare time lol, maybe those scenes are all adlib and KNG really went and pierce the balloons up front lol. The photos are really gorgeous, they are magazine quality, again it will be such a waste if the dont do atleast a photoshoot.  They really match in everything:wub:

6 hours ago, leba said:

He’s very touchy with her throughout the filming. Is he always so touchy with all his co-stars? KAJ also likes a lot of skin ship with him. Is she like that with other co-stars too? 

i find her quite a touchy person even with the reporter but bring out the friendly and professional vibe.She seems get along well with all of her co-stars and draw a clear line between life and work, but her shyness and aegyo lately cant be ignored so I really hope for an exception this time

image1bef2c79cb787677.gif

btw,King blessed my monday with their bts pics,some rehearsal that KNG still holds his script give me so much feels <3

Now that the holidays are over..can we wish for a photo shoot of these two?? :D:wub:

This is another favorite scene of mine. It shows the beginning of their relationship and even towards the end..when HI misses YK..he will still put the chopstick behind his ear..and both will count to 200..:wub:

tumblr_ovelcoKUVr1ugbqo0o1_540.gif&key=1

Omo..is that true? KNG still holding onto the script? Awwwww...

4 minutes ago, choadila said:

Now, is it possible to move on from this COUPLE after they have released bunch of beautiful photos??? I cannot!

:wink:

I know right! Why release it now! But i am guessing it is sort of tactic from king ent in promoting kaj since she still has fanmeeting. And looks like bts since kng still holding that script, but man his stares!

@vangsweetie637 yep, they're doing rehearsal . In DC, they said those pics gave wedding pics atmosphere...I don't know what does it mean...did they mean 'newlywed pics' since shipping isn't allowed in DC.

@boingboingracquet congratz dear...keep up your beautiful work, looking forward your next drawing.

@YuMi both BTS and the drama...when they sleep together in the hospital bed. She kicked him but because of their feet intertwined to each other, it made possible she touched his private area.

The translation is on our main thread...I forget who did that...is that you @xxPeepsxx who translate KNG's script cover?

Archived