[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Today is exactly 1 MONTH celebration for our gum couple!!! Yeay..

Happy 1 MONTH anniversary gummers.. i hope we can celebrate this day for a long long time (maybe until both of them married? Hehehe)

Look at this wrap up party pic again.. i just wondering why jae ha and mak gae looking at each other and smiling.. seems like they knew 'something' and giggling about it together?

While kng and kaj looks shy shy.. mostly for kng.. he always look down bcoz maybe he was extremely shy.. :D

• Like 17
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, martanur said:

We never know these parts...and there's a question on the last gif...was it broadcasted on one of SK TV channels or what?

I don't remember too. Maybe broadcast but we're miss it.

@shiqin3381 Yes, that face. so:wub: And so touchy.:lol:

@minamax So it's from 45minutes pre show, no wonder I never watched it.:D

@icedmilktea Thank you for your translations.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, busy_listening said:

@minamax

Thanks! No wonder I vaguely remember seeing some of those gifs before. Is there another link for the video? Cos this website only allowed me to watch the first 6mins of the entire video unless I install the app or sth.:(

Me too can only watch 6 min of the clip. :(

• Sad 2

by the way...it is OOT...I just know Jung Joon Young doesn't know his hyung in 2D1N Kim Joo Hyuk has died. Can't imagine what he will feel by hearing the sad news

Anyway, ...woooww...KNG was the one who gave 'touchy touchy' gesture to KAJ... HAHA. KAJ is a person who need some time to feel comfortable to anyone else. Daebak!! Oh...Oh... :wub:

• Like 15

Chingu-deul~ I am back! :mrgreen: WHEEEE~ hehehe 

I wanna do some random sharings in this post because these have been floating around my brain for quite a bit~ hahaha! Pardon me if its so unsystematic~ keke. :lol:

Earlier today during office breaks, I chanced upon a video on the Press Conference for Shark and what Director-nim said about KNG impressed me so deeply. Shark's Director-nim was asked on why he cast KNG. After a good pause, much to the amusement of journalists and other actors who thought Director-nim couldn't actually pinpoint the reason, Director-nim said this, "If I have a daughter, I would marry her off to someone like him." In response, KNG stood up a little and gave him a bow. I don't know why but to me, this is about the highest respect and trust a man (who's also senior in age) can give to another man (who also happens to be younger). Director-nim is all prepared to entrust his own daughter to KNG, which goes a long way to show how trustworthy and reliable KNG is as a person. :heart::wub: (Delulu mind's think out loud moment: KAJ, the man who hold you, hug you, kissed you, is protective of you in LUTYN is a REALLY GOOD CATCH~ please please please just hold on to him~~~~)

Also, this video below appeared on my feed~ and I couldn't help but fall for KAJ more. She's so lovable! :D The incident she recounted seems to show how she's quite a blur type but SO INCREDIBLY CUTE at the same time. Makes me wonder if KNG, who had way more chances to witness this cute side of hers, fell very hard for her and that's why he is protective of her. Hehehehe! :wub:

Ohoh, I've been wanting to say this about the BTS below for a long long time now! Starting for 2:08, I find KNG's response to KAJ actually behaving like a real mom so so spazzworthy. KAJ personally cleaned the little girl's hands plus folded her long sleeves. Even the caption showed what KAJ mumbled to the little girl -- "Really dirty (real mom)" KNG's response, his gaze and laughter at her are so different. I might be really delulu here but to me, it looked like he found and appreciated a different side of her and he was quite smitten.  In the actual drama scenes, he was asking the children to call her mom, but behind the scenes, she really did turn into a mom, hehehehe. :wub::wub::wub: 

On the video link that @ImKyung shared which featured KNG's fanmeet (with some pervy content:ph34r::tongue:),  I tried clicking on it again on youtube. And it works! So, I'm sharing it here again. Hope it does for all of you too :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Okay, I guess that's enough of random stuff from me tonight. HAHAHAHAH! I have some more but I think I better save it for another time, because this is too much of incoherence. :joy: And there may not be better way to call it a day with the video right above. :tounge_xd:

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

@lebaoh no...the video that @ImKyungposted is gone!!!

it was on pg 179... But I can't link to it anymore.....darn it!!!!!

byeontae ahjumma feeling very deprived now....lol

it links to all sorts of kng vid on YouTube but not the original one she posted.

2 hours ago, leba said:

Oh yeah! I just realized too. Where did it go? I really watched it on that hot hot morning! Haha.... 

Annyeong everyone !

In my hangover sleep I heard your desperate calls, and it woke me up, only to find out that my Wednesday is gone by and it's already dark outside. Anyway, back to the banana video I posted previously.... when logged off, it appears and works fine. When logged in, it works fine as well... Are you still having problems opening the video ?

Try again, and try emptying your cache. Otherwise, no worries, I have it safely stored in my computer in Folder "Important". And if need be, I'll upload it myself. I can see that some of you need it lol.

I'll join the fun tomorrow. Right now, I just wish to go back to yesterday night and cancel a few drinks :astonished:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

25 minutes ago, leba said:
2 hours ago, busy_listening said:

@minamax

Thanks! No wonder I vaguely remember seeing some of those gifs before. Is there another link for the video? Cos this website only allowed me to watch the first 6mins of the entire video unless I install the app or sth.:(

Me too can only watch 6 min of the clip. :(

Actually parts of the video were uploaded by TVN on their YT:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 11

2 minutes ago, prenchpries said:

@iamemilykay ohh... watched that ep of happy together with the cast of ps partner,KAJ is really cute,and the way he ask YJS to let her taste the food made by jisung really crack me up.

@prenchpries OMO! Imma go look for it to watch because I'm as yet to watch the entire episode. Only saw this clip and already finding her very adorable~ hehehe! Thanks for highlighting on the food tasting part. I'll be sure to pay full attention at that, keke. :wub:

• Like 8

11 hours ago, sight_stv said:

LOL!! yes chingu.. i cant even move on from this couple lol. From HI and YK to KNG and KAJ they both really complete each other so i cant help to support both of them :D and yes.. im glad there is still some news that our chingu share in here so we can spazz together!! and of course looking forward to KNG interview ( if that indeed happen :D ) 

@sight_stv chingu, is this interview about his latest movie? I'm so out of date :tongue:mianhae

15 hours ago, bluehopeatm said:

Haha, it's your fault. I kept giggling to myself everytime I read your posts and got busted by my mom.

So when LUTYN was broadcasted on a TV channel in my country, I was so excited to show her and express my admiration toward our two amazing doctors. I kept bla bla bla about how kind, nice and talented they are in the show.

But, (again T__T); my mom just stroke my hair and said:

"Oh darling, it's useless! They are all cardiothoracic surgeons! You should find a neurosurgeon instead! At least he will know what to do with your brain!!!"

Ok, I'm not-fine!!!!

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

(Btw, should I write a series of ME AND MY SUPERHERO MOM :))))))) )

uRBqZkV.gif Mianhae.... i can't help it. Tell your mom :tongue:.... neurosurgeon won't work, we have a good one here and

he is in the position "HeoNosurgeon"  HAHAHA. We have been diagnosed no cure in just one day lmao :lol:

Aww you have a very nice mom. Me and my mom can never watch the same kdrama:sweatingbullets:, i told her my choice ....she then boast how good was her choice LMAO

Oh you could try writing it. Just inform us when is it out ok ? haha

11 hours ago, iamemilykay said:

@fans123 OMO! How did you know I was up doing intense typing here at those late hours? wuahahaha! Are you in the same time zone? :ph34r: It has become a routine of mine to post (again) before I sleep actually~ shows how much I'm attached to our Gum House~ so yeah, even at 12 something, past midnight, at my place, I'm still lingering around here. kekeke :tounge_xd: And I took your advice today to FOCUS.....AND MULTITASK~  ITS A REALLY BIG FEAT for me because I managed to 'churn out' several work deliverables while half my brain is thinking of uri Gum Couple and having my earphones on listening to LUTYN's OSTs. Plus reading this thread from time to time. Muahahaha! :tounge_wink:  

And ME TOO! I laughed sooo hard when HeoIm played both doctor and nurse at the same time! He already got me at seemingly treating a real patient when in fact, he's talking to a little muscle anatomy model. HAHAHAHAA! He had me guffawing after ~ I JUST CANT.....:joy: *cue my responses again at your gif*

And this....THIS........

.......had me rolling with laughs inside :joy: Tried so hard to continue keeping it inside because I couldn't risk being seen as a 'problematic' colleague in office again after my hyperventilating session yesterday. And, I would like to 'blame' HEO BONG TAK ssi for our addiction here! :tounge_xd: HEO BONG-TAK ssi, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO US?!! 

:huh:Thought you from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand? Any few places in asia here time won't make much difference ....i think :grimace:?

HAHAHAHA I love all the laughter in this thread, its contagious :tongue:. Yes yes keep it low.....just focus, sure you don't want to reply your company email with ..... Dear Bong Tak ssi:joy:, that will be one serious problem with warning letter HAHAHAHA

Alright my last one to all chingus. I'll spoiler it because someone might not like gross stuff :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

I seriously think that he has a really cute butt.

xqilnFK.gif 

He had a very hard time with trouser because there were too much fresh air during joseon time LMAO HAHAHAHA:joy:

Ahemm *cough *cough

Goodnight all lovely chingus...:heart::kiss_wink:((hugs)):sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, busy_listening said:

@leba

Hey! I managed to watch the whole video on my laptop! Try it. :D

Guess there's some restriction watching via phone. 

Thanks @busy_listening and thanks @kfan222 both of u are sweeties! 

• Like 3