Hangul: 역류

Episodes: 120

Release Date: Nov 13, 2017 - April 26th, 2018

Runtime: Monday-Friday 19:15

Network: MBC

Directed by Bae Han Cheon
Written by Kim Ji Yeon

Plot:

A drama about the battle between people for love and revenge.

Cast:

Shin Da Eun

Lee Jae Hwang

Seo do Young

Kim Hae In

source: hancinema

Note: This drama will replace "Teacher Oh Soon Nam"

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the thread.

The first episode was interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. I do hope that this drama gets subbed. Its interesting as the lead actress seems to be researching the rich family and her intentions seem to be for revenge. The older brother seems to have guilt for something and perhaps she is getting close to him to get close to the family. The younger brother (the actor I wanted to see) seems to have something wrong that is taking his vision but she seemed surprised at the end to be introduced to him like she had no idea after all her research that he exist and the woman who is assisting him seems to know this girl and was shocked to see her.

Let's see what happens in episode 2...

Yes, it looks more and more like the lead actress is after revenge for that family. I have to wonder what will happen with the younger brother with the vision problems and why does the other woman look really worried.

I hope they sub this because I want to understand what they are saying.

On 11/15/2017 at 7:11 AM, TRAN said:

I also wonder about his vision too, he doesn't always use glasses, his glasses look expensive, wonder what maker? He seems to have memory problems too, he can't remember her? 

I was getting the same feeling like the lead knew him at one time and he does not seem to remember her. Her shock of learning he is the younger brother seems too genuine. Not sure if that is only because she once knew him or if her research did not turn up he was a son of that family. So Now I wonder what type of relationship they could have had in the past if any or if her shock is only of finding out there is another member of the family.

I have to wonder about the woman who is seen as a caregiver to him. Or is she suppose to be his fiancee? I can tell that both women knew one another and that she is very concerned about why the woman is there or her telling her past. Was she once a member of her family?, A friend? or was involved with the person in the hospital? Did the younger brother hurt the man in the hospital and does not remember? Or was it the father or older brother who did? Could it be that whatever happened they had no part but are aware that it was their fault?

I have so many questions and with no subs yet... they are just growing..

In Episode 5 tonight we got a chance to see a flash back from our lead girl  as she walks in an area near the summer house he is staying at currently. It looks to be after the younger brother fell from that cliff. He is at that summer house and we see a younger version of her run in and see him banging his head against the window making it bloody and he stumbles over and sits down and we see a cane next to him. Then we see the other girl walking with him. So did he get hurt and his family did not know about her and he forgot her or did they push her away from him.

How does the other girl fit? How does she know her was she a friend and stole this guy from our lead girl? Whatever it is she is really worried about this woman marrying the older brother and coming into that house. It seems our lead was not even considering marriage to the older brother and was in shock his father gave his consent. Whatever feelings she has over the younger brother I see anger and I guess something happened that caused maybe her father to die in the preview as she is at his memorial because I think she called the older brother to say she would accept the marriage.

I feel like it may be the mother who may have done something that resulted in him not remembering the lead girl. She does not like her now so I wonder if she did something before but her husband has gone around her.

12 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Has anyone got info on subs for this show?

No info yet.. I keep hoping.

Archived