[Drama 2017-2018] Backflow / Reverse, 역류

0ly40

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/11/2017 at 2:57 PM, tulip06 said:

I don't understand why we got subs from Teacher Oh Soon Nam but not this.

I don't want to think this drama won't be subbed like "Return of Bok Dan Ji". We need somebody to make a summary for us please.

Preview ep7

clips ep6

Spoiler

So does younger brother remember our lead girl? In his flashbacks and hers they knew one another. And what is this in the preview that has him catching her when she almost trips and later seen sniffing something or holding it to his face? Is that a piece of her dress she was wearing? So I go back to my original question , does he remember her from before given the action we see in the preview? Has the older brother learned of her family or that she is not pregnant like they jumped to conclusions and thought?

I really wished this drama would get subbed. It would be awesome if they decided to do that. I would hate for this drama to end up like some others.. although I have never known a drama in this time slot to not get subbed from MBC.

On 11/17/2017 at 4:24 AM, Ldy Gmerm said:

In Episode 5 tonight we got a chance to see a flash back from our lead girl  as she walks in an area near the summer house he is staying at currently. It looks to be after the younger brother fell from that cliff. He is at that summer house and we see a younger version of her run in and see him banging his head against the window making it bloody and he stumbles over and sits down and we see a cane next to him. Then we see the other girl walking with him. So did he get hurt and his family did not know about her and he forgot her or did they push her away from him.

No he remembers her but he was blind back then I guess that why he couldn't recognize her 

So, for the first time in a few years, MBC America is not subbing a daily drama! Normally, through the site they are affiliated with, OnDemandKorea, they offer the dailies with subs. We have started an email campaign in the hopes they change their minds. In case no one else picks this up, I'm hoping they do! If you subscribe, please email them through the help site. This might explain why there are no subs. The last 2 MBC dailies came from here. 

So from what I see he carries her in his memories or was fond of her when they were together. I am not sure if she was a girlfriend , a friend or a helper due to his injury. Either way He is having flashbacks or memories of her. Her voice and build remind him and I do not think denying it is going to stop him from realizing it really is her.

I have to agree that it was very foolish to allow them to think she is pregnant to move into the house and I have to also wonder why are the parents of these men ok with women just moving in ??? I want to hope she is smarter than she is and hides her journal somewhere else as we see the other woman knows who she is and is very apprehensive about her being in that family. I have to wonder why , is it because she could tell about her past she may not have disclosed? Or is it because when she walked away she cut ties with everyone she knew? We saw in a flashback that she was involved in how she was hurt with the scars on her back.

I keep suspecting the mother is the one who harmed our leads father and brother. For some reason the driver is working for the mother but also for the second lead female.

Sorry for the double post..

So after watching episode 11 I am completely surprised. I knew that the older brother is upset that it seems perhaps the father is favoring the younger brother maybe (so hard to understand without subs and going just by actions and expressions.) but I was caught by complete surprise to see the man meeting with the younger brothers girlfriend/fiancee/ caretaker???( I can only assume she is in the house just like our lead to live with them before marriage perhaps. ) Now that I see that I do not feel bad for what the lead girl is doing to him. From the beginning he seems to be keeping tabs on something or someone. Did he hurt her father and brother? Does he know who she is and has the other woman told him she knows her? He seems to be plotting something and is it a take over?

I am not sure if they have an affair type relationship or are just running a con together to get everything in the family...

Archived