[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

• 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday, Arthur "Ning Que" Chen Feiyu! Many happy returns on this special day and onward. Stay humble and hardworking! All the best to your future endeavors, including your study, as well as a drama and two movies this year!

Here's what Sang Sang might have cooked for you: the longevity noodles -- with piles of scallions and two extra eggs! :grin: 

Pic. credit: here.

Longevity Noodle
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

I already knew back then SYR is from the same agency with the actors who play Chen Pipi and the jerk prince (3rd Prince?) -- they've been in same productions several times. Apparently more others are too : D. Isn't GPM the production company owned by PD Yang Yang?

• Like 3

I have no idea about this, but if it is true then it is a very good thing and i think it is a common that PD Yang Yang brought along her artists into the production she lead. I thought i read GMP as in Good Bye My Princess LOL, turns out it is GPM :phew:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

• 1 month later...

I finally finished the drama after a long time and i enjoyed it until the last few episodes where long qing scenes were sooooooooooooo hard to watch and sit through.. This whiny proud annoying prince is just richard simmons irritating and honestly not fun to watch on screen. A part of me wishes Ninq Que is hades song but its already sang sang right? 

I love red eyed black aura ning que the best though i love this style and i love his relationship with sang sang. 

Im excited to watch season two and see how the story progresses though i assume after the battle ning que and sang sang leave and travel? 

Another big thing i hated was how everyone knew everything from far away and could talk to each other miles away..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 6/5/2019 at 11:47 PM, ForgottenSoulx said:

Another big thing i hated was how everyone knew everything from far away and could talk to each other miles away..

Yeah they were like doing a conference call or video conference or watching live show LOL, oh well that was the cool thing about cultivation yeah hahahaha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1