[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

18 hours ago, caranita said:

It's rather random, but i re:lol:ally like Ning Que and Sang Sang's complexion when they're still in Wei City. I love it that they look tanned with freckles on their face -- they both look so adorable! 

Yes, I agree.

I love tanned SS in Wei city:D she looked more lively and cuteeee:wub:

19 hours ago, epinklyn said:

And more to it, after a while, SS will confused when NQ ask her whom is more important to her, him or WGM, since NQ cant understand WGM that homeless why he so eager to live with them, and NQ tried to ask him to leave after sometimes, but SS wont let him (so in this time everybody still dont know the real indentity of WGM).

LOLS. If that happens...

I think SS would say, "Xiao Ye, please dont kill him. Take pity of him and let him stay with us.":lol:

Since NQ always submissive to SS, so no matter what nonsense that SS requests, NQ would definitely listen to SS and agree with his grumpy face:lol:

• LOL 4

9 hours ago, caranita said:

It's rather random, but i really like Ning Que and Sang Sang's complexion when they're still in Wei City. I love it that they look tanned with freckles on their face -- they both look so adorable! 

Hahahha yes yes, the freckles, so because of the sunburn and the weather in Wei City, different with in capital, but strange NQ's skin also getting better, although he was not using Rose Toner like SS LOL

• LOL 6

3 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

Yes, I agree.

I love tanned SS in Wei city:D she looked more lively and cuteeee:wub:

LOLS. If that happens...

I think SS would say, "Xiao Ye, please dont kill him. Take pity of him and let him stay with us.":lol:

Since NQ always submissive to SS, no matter what nonsense that SS requested, so NQ would definitely listen to SS and agree with his grumpy face:lol:

And when NQ finally has to go to wilderness, he is the one who ask SS to send him off, but SS want to stay home so that she will not cry and make NQ cry in front of his friends, other thing bcause there is WGM will accompany SS while NQ left, this is what NQ angry and cant express his feeling, that SS actually starting not too depend on him, since there is third man in the house, oh no, old man in the house. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

..., but strange NQ's skin also getting better, although he was not using Rose Toner like SS LOL

Eh, we shouldn't be too sure. NQ could be the first man in the world who used skincare products. Maybe to test the skincare on SS behalf? :)))

• LOL 6

@Snow Guardian  @epinklyn  LOOLLL!  I'm loving your alternative version of Ever Night.  We all said we wanted to see more jealousy from NQ.  This is a perfect opportunity for some jealous Ning Que and we didn't even need to invent a new young hottie male character for SS - just old man WGM :lol:

10 hours ago, caranita said:

It's rather random, but i really like Ning Que and Sang Sang's complexion when they're still in Wei City. I love it that they look tanned with freckles on their face -- they both look so adorable! 

I agree!  They both looked so cute and younger.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

21 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hey a very powerful old man k

all he need to do is stand there and lift one of his finger and bam all is done on his will alone

LOLS:joy:

Then there would be a scene where we would see plates, cups, forks, and all the utensils flying across the kitchen if they both (NQ and WGM) fighting in the house. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

51 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Yey! I will be able to re watch EN with Thai subtitile! The official tencent app in Thailand just posted that it will be start broadcasting on 25/01/19. 

:love:

Wow, you are so lucky! Happy for you. Some EN's videos on youtube are blocked in Singapore:bawling:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

You can watch on viki or https://kseries.net/drama/ever-night/

Yes, comrade. Thank you:D I watched it on kseries as well. There is no EN on viki in Singapore. Dont know why, I cant find it. However, During my holiday in overseas, I used this opportunity to watch EN on viki:lol:

I hope they dont block EN s2 in New Zealand:tears:

44 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Yes, comrade. Thank you:D I watched it on kseries as well. There is no EN on viki in Singapore. Dont know why, I cant find it. However, During my holiday in overseas, I used this opportunity to watch EN on viki:lol:

I hope they dont block EN s2 in New Zealand:tears:

Ah great! But yes youtube was the fastest for EN new eps almost same time with the broadcast time, but only stay for few hours and then gone missing, so after that i have to search on other source like kseries or viet site. Yeah i hope they use the same way for EN 2, so we can satisfy our hunger of "sashimi" (since it is raw LOL) then we can rewatch the eng sub for more satisfaction :tounge_xd:

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, mei2018 said:

By the way, will EN air on TV in China?

Very unlikely. I have heard of a couple of exceptions where the web drama is shown on TV much later on but usually TV and web drama are aired simultaneously.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i hope they use the same way for EN 2, so we can satisfy our hunger of "sashimi" (since it is raw LOL) then we can rewatch the eng sub for more satisfaction :tounge_xd:

Lols, sashimi is yummy:lol:

Yes, but, unfortunately, youtube isnt a complete version. I still remember when I watched an episode where NQ says goodbye to MSS and she was imagining they both have lovely spinning scene. Youtube version made it like it was NQ's thought and not MSS. After watching that, I wanna puke blood and my heart was bleeding.. thinking how regretful and sad was NQ while breaking up with her.. but, the whole thing wasnt like what I imagined.

5 hours ago, caranita said:

They didn't block the first season in NZ, so you have high hope.

Thank you and superb happy to hear that:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2