[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

here we go...
MK went to the seaside to find JA. where we were left off last Thu. 

saw the meteorite necklace... shocked that he was been lied to, teared up, beeping sounded...  rashes appeared.. .. breathing hard... collapsed.
yelling... wailing... BG went into MK bag to take out the injection and injected him... 
they brought him back to Seoul? 
in the van.. 
AJ already weeping non stop.. Pi silenced with BG at driver seat... Bulter opened gate.. and the ambulance brought out MK and put on breathing aids.. . 
JA break down wailing loud, what to do... 
they brought him back home instread of hospital,, oh, its Dr Oh. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

all 3 waited outside the house, till morning breaks... JNin Bae came ... MK still in coma. Dr Oh vigil at his side... 
MK in his coma, dreamt of AJ3 and put on meteorite  necklace on her... 
MK suddenly seems struggling in his coma state. 

back to Hwang director (Hwang Dowon) speak to Santa maria gang... i guess is accusing them of fraud... shown them a document.. all whole gang listen in silence... then BG speak.. Hwang DW passed him a pen to sign something... BG no choice has to sign the document. 

Dr Oh dozed off ... tear slide down by MK cheek, as he awake. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

23 hours ago, justlove said:

Dropping by to say I LOVE the ost that was released this week!:wub: I've been listening to it non-stop now since I heard it. 

And yessss it's finally Wednesday! Can't wait to watch the new episodes! :)

That was the song that I have been talking about! Now it finally here. And I am waiting for this lyrics because I think is MK point of view and there is this feeling of something good is happening and no matter what, it will not stop!

Edited by Berou
please don't quote videos , thanks :)
  • Like 6

so I'll be taking @Berou's chingu place in sharing @V chingu's like recap for today since she's busy today!! :) 

I AM NOT A ROBOT LIVE RECAP: EPISODES 25+26
—————
OPENING

MG just got to the beach and saw JA there. He is relieve that he finally found her. JA is crying and gets up and turns to him. He is happy at first, but then he sees the necklace and he is shocked. He blinks several times. he stutters…that is the necklace that I g-gave to aj3.

He pushes JA back as she approaches him. He connects the dots and says that she lied to him until now. He is starting to breath hard and his watch is beeping. He feels like throwing up and his allergy starts to show up all over him. A tear falls as he looks at JA and collapses.

He is screaming on the ground and looking up. he is in agony and looking at JA. JA is crying. BG and Pi show up right now and run to him. THey look at him. MG is screaming and breathing deeply and lying ont he beach. BG is very calm and takes out the syringes and puts them in MGs thigh. Pi is looking at all this with her hand over her mouth. MG is still crying and in serious pain.

Cut to the butler running at the mansion.

Cut to the van, JA is crying a lot and the ambulance is coming into the mansion, not the hospsital. The ambulance is super dressed up and all the medical team are dressed up so they won’t touch MG. JA is screaming at MG that she can explain it to him. What should I do, what should I do?

The team takes him inside and MGs personal doctor is there. They go through all the motioins of connecting all the wires and tubes into MG. Everyone is covered from head to toe, we only see their eyes. MG finally starts to stabalize.

NEXT MORNING
The Santa maria team is waiting outside the door. They are all quiet and are only looking at the door. JA’s brother comes and sees them there.

Inside the doctors is looking at MG and he is still sleeping. But it looks like he is having a dream of AJ3 and all their happy emmories. His head start to rock…he dreams of the necklace that he gave her and of JA having it on the beach. His pulse starts to go up when he saw JA. The doctor sees this and injects something. His pulse starts to go back down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

MK did awake, to find himself recover... 
AJ3 in wrapped in full medical covering, MK saw her turned away in disgust or anger,  but he fall down. .just then Dr Oh came and tried to help him up... 

MK back to normal state, listening to Jin Bae reporting... on his bed.. Jin Bae show MK a document.. and MK was furious at the document.. stared in wide eyes at whatever Jin Bae said, its regarding to Hwang Dowon, what he did to the Santa Maria group. Dr Oh staying at the side. Jin Bae tender his resignation to Mk. 
Mk opened up letter to read, crush the letter.. 

i think he did not accept right? 

Jin bae went out .. butler called out to him... he went to Butler house to have a chat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

is BG stupid or what.. why he signed documents from Mr. Hwang ???????????

i mean he can wait until MK wakes up..

Hmm...I dont know what exactly is going on (I need English sub) but maybe BG felt like he can't lie anymore or that he isnt really confident MK will awake very soon so it might not help if he choose to wait.Thats what I think as of now:)

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Guest moo1304

ahhh they threat BG to sign th documents if not MK illness will be known..

it's heartbreaking to see JA cant touch/help him after he wakes up.

i missed a part.. i think JA's bro tell MK the truth about JA is her sis n apologize and MK tells him to go away (or fire him).

COMPANY

YC’S FATHER IS TAalking to the santa maria team about MG and how he is crazy and thinks the robot is a human and human is a robot and all those things. He wants to reveal it all and he wants the Santa Maria team to give it all up. he blames the team for tricking MG and is trying to get them to sign the contract. BG signs the contract to save MG. He gave up aj3 to save MG.

MANSION
MG is still out, but his eyes slowly open. The doctor is sleeping int he chair and MG sits up. He looks worn out. he looks at his hands and then he gets up and starts to painfully walk to his kitchen. SOmeone is there in the table of the living room and asks if he is okay. it looks like it might be JA. But MG just ignores her and tries to straighten up and walk right. But he can’t and he falls to the ground again. The doctor runs to his side again.

SANTA MARIA
they are in the lab and are very quiet and stoic. They gave up everything for MG. The doctor comes in and tells them that MG is awake. When he was uncontious the conditionwas up and down, but now he can talk. He tells the team not to bother himt hough because he needs more rest.

The brother-sec takes a deep breath and goes to see MG. he hands him some paperwork and tells him that everything about the incident. MG says to sue them. The brother says okay, but if they sue them then MG might be fired. He tells MG to just rea the paperwork first.

MG – what is the deep learing video? WHY DO YOU HAVE THE VIDEO OF ME?
Sec – aj3’s system has to take pictures and learn from the pictures.

Then the sec starts to tell all the truth of what was going on and has been happening.

MG – why did he sign it?
sec – he did it for you.
MG – for me? I should believe this?
sec – if you sue them then people will think you are crazy
MG – I don’t care, just sue them.
sec – okay, i will do it

The sec gives MG his resignation letter and tells him that the reason is in the letter. MG starts to read the letter and starts laughing. He crumples it up.

MG – so that woman is your sister?
sec – I am really sorry to you.
MG – go away and tellthem don’t waste any moments and leave from my house (kind of crying)
sec – yes I will

The sec leaves and goes outside. he stars to walk and sees the bulter.

Butler – team leader Cho, would you like to have a cup of tea with me?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Dr Oh speak to a Mk that is still on drip. MK turned to his side.. tears slide down his cheek as he listened to dr Oh talked about Aj3 and the team.. 
Dr Oh bid his good rest and left. 

Jin Bae went to the lab to see BG, Pi and the rest. or they surrendering AJ3 to Hwang?
JA waited for Dr Oh at road side. Dr Oh alighted and speak to her.. she asked about Mk.. 

Mk wake up and sat before the table where the heart lamp was, took his meteorite necklace out and looked at it. 

JA returned home... where Hong Joo was dinning. JA tried to cook for MK. she cut her fingers... 
whole team went to Sunhye's cafe, even AJ3 was there with them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Hwang Dowon passed a pic of MK in coma due to allergy, to show RE's dad. to emphasized on MK's unstable state. 

MK wake up at mid nite.. 
JA at his house, cooking.. he looked at AJ in silent. both just looked at each other unspoken, he's still using his 3 parts baton.  still cannot really has real human contact. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

he throw the food into the trash.
he turned and left... still in poker face.
the masked JA silently accepted it.. next scene. she left the house, and spoke to herself in resolution, willed herself to be strong at the gate.

next scene, in the car BG spoke to Pi in the car.

both Pi and BG ended a little fight, and Pi left.. but she in jsut a min, returned to him,... and she smiled at BG.. she returned to sit beside BG... BG was looking lost when she left the car infact. she asked him to drive on. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 5

back in her own house, JA continued to cook, ... oh, she prepared a lunch boxes of food, and put on MK's table... 
she was silent when MK rebuted her for whatever she has been doing, serving him with food.. he tried to grab her.. she turned away... maybe worry that by contact she will make him sick again. he asked why>..
in fury, he swept all the food to the floor... still, JA still took all in, 
he returned to lie on his bed... JA shout out something to him outside... 

bravely she turned to leave, after saying whatever she wanted... interval

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 4

Pi and BG dinning... i felt they are really like a pair now. Pi put a straw into BG drink, he froze there thinking something.. she asked why... 
BG may be awaking to his feels, and still acting cool, but Pi is slowly warming up and showing her cares honestly and openly.. i started to like this couple a lot... a lot. 

MK unable to sleep, thinking of what AJ said just before she left. 
he went to the lab where they once lived. 
its was empty of coz., 
dark in the night, wihtout light on. everything was left in a rush, is it. the place where AJ3 was, was empty here now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6