Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

*** tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” has dropped a new teaser! The teaser ends with Yi Rang (Kim Bum) waiting for Yi Yeon, asking, “Hyung, you still haven’t died yet?”.  Kim Soyeon is a perfect addition to the team.  Can't wait! Excited for this! :heart3:   “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938”  will follow "Pandora: Beneath the Paradise.”

202304050920100410_1_20230405092509599.j

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000709224

*** tvN certainly isn’t easing up on the promos for the second season of "Tale of the Nine Tailed", am I complaining? Of course NOT! Not at all! The latest teaser is stylish, suspenseful, and action-packed — exactly what I loved. This looks amazing! I’m certainly excited for the return of antagonist Lee Rang — Kim Bum plays mischievous scheming so well! In the latest teaser, he's sipping a glass of whiskey and sporting a fresh undercut, a sleek haircut, different from the S1. And sword fight action in S2? NICE & COOL! This is way more interesting. One thing’s for sure — conflict is coming. With a good writer and director, we can rest assured that this sequel is in good hands. It looks like we can anticipate more promos in the meantime. :kisslevel:

*** tvN’s upcoming drama “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” has dropped its character posters! In the newly released posters, the four main characters each hold an object that is meaningful to them. Half-gumiho Yi Rang (Kim Bum) has the rugged ax in his right hand contrasts with his elegant and well-fitted three-piece suit with a text written, “Brother, you aren’t dead yet?” The rebelliousness in his eyes look familiar.   :heart2beat:   I am so excited for this drama.

tale-1938_02.jpeg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000710890

37 Most-Rated K-Dramas Of All Time On Viki

Viki has been bringing K-drama lovers quality content for many years now. The love and appreciation that viewers have for an inclusive platform that is able to provide accessibility to various shows has been endless. With the long history of Viki and K-dramas, there are certain titles that prove to be consistently popular. These K-dramas have garnered over 100,000 ratings each, showing that these dramas have been the most popular among Viki users over the years. Here are those 37 dramas!

Ratings updated on April 3, 2023.

12. “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” (2020)
167,634 ratings / ★9.6

“Tale of the Nine-Tailed” is about a male gumiho named Yi Yeon (Lee Dong Wook) who has adjusted into city life centuries ago. He meets a fiery and strong producing director named Nam Ji Ah (Jo Bo Ah). She is determined to track him down because she feels he is connected to the death of her parents.

The success of this series was astonishing as people couldn’t get enough of the star-crossed lovers. Seeing the two try not to develop feelings for each other, but wanting so desperately to be with each other was the angst and love story we didn’t know we needed. Lee Dong Wook is always a delight to watch in any role he takes on as he has a presence that draws viewers in, and the impression that viewers had of him with Jo Bo Ah was exceptionally strong. Fans are obviously already excited for the upcoming new season!

Watch “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” here:

Watch Now

31. “Boys Over Flowers” (2009)
119,715 ratings / ★9.4

boys-over-flowers-1.jpeg

Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho) has got all the characteristics needed to be a chaebol. He’s good-looking, charming, popular, has a lot of friends, and is pretty arrogant. So it’s no wonder when Geum Jan Di (Ku Hye Sun) transfers to his school that he treats her horribly. He bullies her, which in turn makes his fellow classmates bully her too. It takes a destined event and transformation for Jun Pyo to realize that his hate for her may not actually be hate but genuine feelings of affection.

Lee Min Ho’s whopping fourth drama on this list, “Boys Over Flowers” is a K-drama classic and is a gateway series for many international fans. It’s really no wonder that this one is considered one of the most-loved K-dramas on Viki. When you have the original F4 and all the K-drama tropes you could think of, whether you hate to admit it, it’s a series that will go down as being one of the most popular of all time.

Watch “Boys Over Flowers” here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

*** New character posters from tvN’s upcoming Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 is another delicious feast for the eyes. LDW and KB  look so hot and handsome without even trying. They look even more stunning and hotter in season 2. A good styling for both of them. The drama premieres next month on May 6, following Pandora: Beneath the Paradise in the weekend slot.   :popcornjackson:

*** The promos are coming in plenty for tvN’s upcoming sequel Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938.  I enjoyed all the promos -  teasers, photos and posters. I highly anticipate the premiere even more. It looks like they are pulling the best of the first season into the sequel. I'm glad they retained the best aspect of the show, which was the two brothers. Everything makes me feel so excited. The story and setup looks promising.  :Ohboy3:

*** ‘Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938’ to stream exclusively on Prime Video globally starting May 6. The series will definitely be a fun watch. Prime Video subscribers in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, and Japan can watch a new episode of the drama weekly, every Saturday and Sunday. The show will launch globally everywhere else later in the summer.    :Woah:

Fox2_31770694d8.jpg

source : https://mb.com.ph/2023/4/18/lee-dong-wook-s-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938-to-stream-exclusively-on-prime-video

• Like 1

*** tvN's upcoming drama "Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938" has been creating a buzz in the Korean drama industry, and now the network has released special posters ahead of its May 6 premiere. The posters feature the main cast members in two different settings. It's a unique special posters. We see Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum sitting on each side of a sofa. Both Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum look sharp in their suit.  We see Kim Bun seems lost in thought with confusion clearly visible on his face.They captioned the poster “Two different Gumiho siblings that look alike”.  The special posters released by tvN only add to the excitement and anticipation for the drama's premiere.    :Woah:

1727787921_whatsapp-image-2023-04-20-at-

photo source : Pinkvilla

*** A new month is just around the corner and the series "Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938" is about to hit the small screen soon. We will get to see this show this May 6 with 12 episodes and will be available on tvN.  It  is the comeback of Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum's team-up, which is a lovely duo.   :wut:

tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938-poster.jpg?

*** Kim Bum plays Lee Yeon’s younger brother Lee Rang, born a half-blood gumiho. In the previous season, Lee Rang, who hated his brother Lee Yeon to death due to a long-time misunderstanding, ended up sacrificing his life to protect his brother, drawing deep regret from viewers. However, when Lee Yeon unexpectedly goes back to 1938, the two brothers reunite in the past. Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum’s upgraded chemistry promises another “love-hate bromance” and creates a highlight for the drama. The still cuts are capturing Lee Rang in 1938. The first thing that catches my eyes  is Lee Rang’s appearance with his long, tightly tied hair and fierce eyes. Despite being in the midst of a chaotic era and showing a tough look, he still shows a soft side when hugging and protecting his pet dog. The 2nd picture shows Lee Rang as a “modern boy” with a completely opposite from the 1st one is also a new image. He wears a neat shirt instead of a leather jacket and has his hair done beautifully, a short hair. I'm curious what story he will tell with Lee Yeon in this new season. Kim Bum said, “I’m happy to greet the viewers again as Lee Rang. As one of those who love and have been waiting for the ‘Tale of the Nine Tailed’ series more than anyone else, I am very excited and looking forward to the official broadcast”.  When asked about the new details that can only be found in the drama, Kim Bum replied, “Lee Rang in that era has an aspect that you cannot see in modern times. In the previous season’s setting of the modern time, Lee Rang tried not to show affection towards others, but in reality, he was actually more affectionate than anyone else. In ‘Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938’, the relationships between the characters when Lee Rang began to show his affection will be revealed. This part is expected to be a new side of my character.”

“Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938” will premiere at 9:20 p.m. on May 6th.  :shaq:

“Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938” unveils still cuts of ‘half-blood gumiho’ Kim Bum

kim-bum-1-042523.webp

kim-bum-11-042523.webp

kim-bum-thumbnail-042523.webp

source : https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/848028