Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

*** Most of the Korean actors have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using Instagram actively while some do not really keep it updated. Some actors also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers.  All data were updated on March 16 (latest update), 2022, at 11:00 AM KST.    :loveu:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Top 28 Most Followed Korean Actors On Instagram & 80 Other Actors' Instagram

27. Kim Beom - 5.1m followers - @k.kbeom

Korean-actor-most-followed-Instagram-031

(skipped unrelated.....) 

• 1 month later...

*** According to reports yesterday April 21, Lee Dong Wook & Kim Bum, (also the lead cast of S1) the lead cast of tvN's 'Tale of the Nine-Tailed' season 2 again recently held their first script reading earlier this week.  They were joined by a new cast member, Kim So Yeon (replacingJo Bo Ah  ).   :coolshades:

1650587221-2.jpg

photo source : allkpop

*** It's reported that the cast of "Tale of the Nine-Tailed 2"  had their first script-reading on April 18th. Report stated that Season 1’s original cast members, Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum, attended this read-through session, joined by a new cast member, Kim So Yeon.   :Fist1:

7fe335ce3ba237.jpg

source : https://www.joynews24.com/view/1472718

*** I'm not really into season  2 of any dramas but, I'm glad that I can be able to see Kim Bum & Lee Dong Wook together again in tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” since the drama will be back for a new season!  I'm going to see their bromance on screen again. I’m happy that KB has taken on this drama once again  who will be returning as YiRang again. “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” will premiere next year (2023). I can't wait for this!   :blush:

2022050301000187600011051_20220503093103

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=076&aid=0003862201

'Tale of the Nine Tailed' to be back for second season set in 1938

Actors Lee Dong-wook, Kim Beom, Kim So-yeon and Ryu Kyung-soo [KING KONG BY STARSHIP, J,WIDE-COMPANY, STUDIO SANTA CLAUS]

Actors Lee Dong-wook, Kim Beom, Kim So-yeon and Ryu Kyung-soo [KING KONG BY STARSHIP, J,WIDE-COMPANY, STUDIO SANTA CLAUS]

“Tale of the Nine Tailed” will return for a second season, once again starring actors Lee Dong-wook and Kim Beom, according to tvN on Tuesday.

“Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938,” set to air some time next year, is a modern reinterpretation of Korea’s folklore surrounding gumiho, a nine-tailed fox creature that can shapeshift in to a beautiful woman who seduces men to their death. In season one from 2020, Lee took on the role of a male gumiho, which was received as a novel interpretation of the traditionally female creature. For this season, Lee’s gumiho timeslips and finds himself in the year 1938.

Actors Kim So-yeon and Ryu Kyung-soo have also joined the cast. 

credit : JoongAngDaily

*** Filming kicks-off for the "Nine-Tailed Fox 2". I'm not really into S2 of any dramas but, whatever the case, at least, there will be pretty period sets and period costumes to enjoy. I wonder how this will compare from the original one. I don't like any sequels since I hate comparisons.    :heart2:

5 Korean actors who overcome illness and make an impressive return to the screen

These Korean actors have overcome illness to continue having respectable acting careers.

Despite their young age, the following Korean actors have spent a long time fighting illness before achieving success like today.

3. Kim Bum

In 2018, King Kong Entertainment announced that Kim Bum was diagnosed with degenerative arthritis – a chronic disorder that weakens the cartilage and tissues surrounding bones and joints. Kim

Bum had to stop all his activities for nearly 2 years to focus on treatment and enlisting in serving the community.

Boys over flower kim bum

After that, he made comebacks in a series of remarkable domestic and international projects such as Tale Of The Nine Tailed , Law School, and most recently, Ghost Doctor. The actor is highly appreciated and always becomes the focus of the audience’s attention thanks to his handsome appearance along with his natural acting.

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source https://lovekpop95.com/2022/05/04/5-korean-actors-who-overcome-illness-and-make-an-impressive-return-to-the-screen/

• 1 month later...

***  Most of the Korean actors have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using Instagram actively while some do not really keep it updated. Some actors also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers. This is based from the data, which were updated on June 9 (latest update), 2022, at 11:30 AM

KST. :kaching3:

28. Kim Beom - 5.2m followers - @k.kbeom

Korean-Actors-Instagram-ranking-most-fol

source : Kpopmap.com

• 4 weeks later...

*** Kim Bum and Lee Dong Wook will be joining the fandom platform UNIVERSE! TODAY, July 7th, UNIVERSE announced that  they will open their respective ‘planets’ on UNIVERSE on July 14. At the same time, their voice teasers will be released on Universe’s official social media today.” In addition, a commemorative greeting video for fans will be revealed on July 14. “Planets” are individual spaces for each artists on the platform UNIVERSE, where fans and artists can communicate via “FNS” (fan network service), artists can share original content and media, and fandoms can record and receive rewards for their activities in missions. Lee Dong Wook & Kim Bum will share their daily lives on their planets and also communicate with global fans through private messages. They will also actively participate in UNIVERSE’s exclusive content and provide fun entertainment. Kim Bum’s voice message begins with a text that says he has prepared a special present for his birthday, which happens to be today! He remarks, “Hello, I’m Kim Bum, an actor whose birthday is today. I received a lot of birthday messages from you, and I am sending you a voice message in order to say thank you and give you good news. On July 14, my UNIVERSE planet will open. You’ll visit it a lot, right?”  :kaching3:

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=117&aid=0003622208

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa!   :heart:    I hope you celebrate this special DAY today with your family & loved-ones!    :blush:

Free Birthday Vectors - 4vector.com

Best of Kim Bum: Boys Over Flowers, Tale of the Nine Tailed, Law School & more

The talented actor turns 33 today!

kim_bum_main_0.jpg?width=752&format=webp

“Almost paradise!”, we can almost hear the violin playing as this song rings in our ears. Korean actor Kim Bum was shot to the limelight after starring in the classic K-drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’ alongside Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyung Joong and Kim So Eun. He has since starred in multiple popular dramas and we are taking a look at a few of them to celebrate his 33rd birthday today!

Boys Over Flowers:
Playing the role of So Yi Jung, one fourth of the school-wide famed F4 with Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyung Joong and Kim Joon, Kim Bum soon became a pan-Asia superstar as the drama shot to fame. His womanizer-turned-lover character trope was doted on by many and Kim Bum was only one rom-com away from becoming the next household heartthrob.

Tale of the Nine Tailed:
But the actor was looking for change as he took on versatile roles around the world, including one as a villain. His K-drama fame came back in late 2020 when he played a half-blood gumiho (nine tailed fox) Lee Rang with Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah in ‘Tale of the Nine Tailed’. His brotherly chemistry with Lee Yeon was one fans dearly loved and are looking forward to when the drama returns with a sequel next year.

Law School:
Our favourite on the list, Kim Bum excelled with his acting as Han Joon Hwi, a talented first-year student of the Hankuk University Law School. He grabbed the investigative role by the rope and strung himself as a powerful actor on 'Law School'. His love line with Ryu Hye Young was also adored by viewers.

Ghost Doctor:
Being possessed by Rain’s character Cha Young Min’s spirit, Kim Bum played his part of Go Seung Tak’s two sides really well. The drama ‘Ghost Doctor’, lost its direction somewhere on the way but fans noted that Kim Bum was one to look out for on the show.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/best-kim-bum-boys-over-flowers-tale-nine-tailed-law-school-more-1157062

• 4 weeks later...

4 Great Legal Dramas To Obsess Over After “Why Her?”

It’s hard to believe it has already been a week since “Why Her?” came to an end! Where does the time go? To help fill your hours with your next favorite legal drama, here’s a list of great shows similar in vein, style, or substance to “Why Her?” – take a look below!

2. “Law School”

law-school.jpg

Here’s another Kim Myung Min drama because he’s just too good! He goes from amnesiac lawyer to law professor-turned-murder suspect in this gripping legal mystery about the inner workings of a prestigious law school.

Han Gook University Law School is the law school most would-be lawyers and judges try to get into. The professors are well-connected, wealthy, and in the case of Yang Jong Hoon (Kim Myung Min), absolutely brilliant–which is why the whole school is rocked to the core when the director (Ahn Nae Sang) is found dead in his own office in the middle of a student mock trial with evident signs of homicide. The main suspect? The professor who saw him last: Yang Jong Hoon.

But there’s more to the law school than it seems. The interrupted student mock trial was a major event where the top students of the year compete with each other to impress the professors and a roster of representatives from major law firms. And every one of these students has a secret that they just might be willing to kill for.

Why you’ll love it: 

There’s a great who-dunnit, an ensemble cast, and Kim Myung Min’s wonderful, deep voice.

What more could you ask for? “Law School” seems to be a riff on “How to Get Away with Murder” at first, but it quickly distinguishes itself. Amidst all the machinations and murder, there’s friendship, trust, and genuine camaraderie.

18a69361bdc6a8f29c5fd3e145aefa9a355e4a4d

4711f9a5e2bd8873e95d9faa702419a7303f07a1

Plus Kim Bum and Ryu Hye Young are the cutest.

720f9311e6689097486b261e1dc43cfaed7b43fd

33ec380242525325aa58fa2382c79a55bb5dfe20

(skipped unrelated.....) 

credit : soompi news

• 3 weeks later...

5 K-Dramas To Watch After "Extraordinary Attorney Woo"

"Extraordinary Attorney Woo" made an extraordinary run and became the beloved K-Drama of the summer, becoming the talk of households across the world. With its marvelous cast, touching storylines, and sprinkles of romance, the drama became a global success, remaining at the top of Netflix's Top 10 for a majority of its run.

While there is news of a second season, fans of the show can't help but feel saddened that there will be no new episodes of the incredible drama for the foreseeable future. Since the drama's end, many viewers might be wondering what they should watch next — and we were thinking the same thing! So here are some K-Dramas to watch if you're missing "Extraordinary Attorney Woo".

2. "Law School"

Law-School.jpg

JTBC

"Law School" sends its cast and viewers on a wild chase for the truth in order to solve the unprecedented mystery of the most prestigious Korean law school. The drama has an incredible cast which includes Kim MyungMin, Kim Bum, Ryu HyeYoung, Lee JungEun, Lee SooKyung, Lee David, Go YounJung, and Hyun Woo.

"Law School" starts off shrouded in mystery with a sudden death among the teaching staff. This causes both teachers and students to become involved in the case. It's interesting to see how so many cast members are connected to the incident and the part they play toward its conclusion. While looking into aspects of the case, viewers also get to see the grueling process of being a law student and the pressures they face from their instructors, peers, and family. For those passionate about the law, this is definitely the drama for you.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/5-kdramas-to-watch-after-extraordinary-attorney-woo/

*** Yesterday, August 25th, Lee Minjung uploaded a picture of her and Kim Bum with a caption - "Met F4 at a Montblanc event". The two were in a hugely popular drama together in 'Boys Over Flower'. A reunion after 13 years! They still look the same after 13 years except that KB gained a little weight now & it becomes even  better.   :loveu:

20220826_052517_061_ng%20ig.jpeg

20220826_052628_767_f41.jpeg

*** KB looks a little thin here maybe because of his new haircut or is it just me? But, looks CUTE as ever!  :7555_attack:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Bum And Lee Min Jung Enjoy Cute “Boys Over Flowers” Reunion After 13 Years

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Bum and Lee Min Jung recently enjoyed a mini “Boys Over Flowers” reunion!

On August 25, both Lee Min Jung and Kim Bum attended an event for luxury brand Montblanc and Lee Min Jung took to Instagram to share their cute reunion photo!

13 years ago, the two actors starred in the hit drama “Boys Over Flowers,” where Kim Bum played “F4” member So Yi Jung and Lee Min Jung played Ha Jae Kyung, the fiancée of Goo Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho).

Lee Min Jung wrote in her caption, “I met F4 at a Montblanc event,” with a tag for Kim Bum. In the comments, Kim Bum replied, “It’s been awhile, Ha Jae Kyung.”

credit : soompi news

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I've been lurking for a while but I decided to make an account. That's true, Kim Bum looks like he lost so much weight. I'm so happy he and minjung met again! lovely reunion. Does anybody know if they'll ever make ghost doctor season 2? I need more seungtak soojung scenes and romance

Edited by Ddalgi

On 9/16/2022 at 7:30 AM, Ddalgi said:

Hey I've been lurking for a while but I decided to make an account. That's true, Kim Bum looks like he lost so much weight. I'm so happy he and minjung met again! lovely reunion. Does anybody know if they'll ever make ghost doctor season 2? I need more seungtak soojung scenes and romance

@Ddalgi  I'm not really into S2, part2s, remakes or sequels but, this drama deserves a sequel. Many fans are hopeful for season 2. There's no denying that "Ghost Doctor" gained a lot of popularity despite only having 16 episodes. This is the reason why the series joins the list of K-dramas that fans want to return for another sequel. However, the question is, will the drama have season 2? As of this writing, there's no official statement from either tvN or the director. The drama received positive feedback from the public, especially during its finale. It garnered average nationwide ratings of 7.953 percent. For one, Rain and Kim Bum showed undeniable chemistry that took

bromance to the next level.   :wut:

ghost-doctor-poster.jpg?w=600?w=650

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 2:33 AM, willenette said:

@Ddalgi  I'm not really into S2, part2s, remakes or sequels but, this drama deserves a sequel. Many fans are hopeful for season 2. There's no denying that "Ghost Doctor" gained a lot of popularity despite only having 16 episodes. This is the reason why the series joins the list of K-dramas that fans want to return for another sequel. However, the question is, will the drama have season 2? As of this writing, there's no official statement from either tvN or the director. The drama received positive feedback from the public, especially during its finale. It garnered average nationwide ratings of 7.953 percent. For one, Rain and Kim Bum showed undeniable chemistry that took

bromance to the next level.  

I see. I'm happy this drama was so popular and well loved. I hope tvn sees that and starts thinking about a second season. There's a lot that can be delved into in season 2 and I usually don't stay interested in a drama for this long but I just loved the chemistry between the cast and their dedication to acting.