[Drama 2017] Buam-dong Revenge Social Club, 부암동 복수자 소셜클럽

larus

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, QSD said:

Aside from the grandpa, JH's father could definitely set her free.  Whether he is still her papa and has tiny bit of heart left for his daughter is yet to see.

From my observations of the stepwitch's stepmother's birthday dinner, Jung Hye's father is a charter member of the spineless weasel club.  Byung Soo is a member in good standing of that same club and calls her father yeong-yeloun daega ["honored master", if incorrect please blame google translate].  I also noticed the birthday hag gal was wearing a pair of "family jewel" earrings.  She most definitely got them from her husband, Jung Hye's father.

NOTE: If you look very closely at the scene there is a broom leaning against the wall in the back corner.  She must have arrived separately from her husband, Jung Hye's father.

PS  I apologize to all the weasels out there who have every right to be insulted after being compared to Byung Soo and Jung Hye's father.

17 minutes ago, A User said:

From my observations of the stepwitch's stepmother's birthday dinner, Jung Hye's father is a charter member of the spineless weasel club.  Byung Soo is a member in good standing of that same club and calls her father yeong-yeloun daega ["honored master", if incorrect please blame google translate].  I also noticed the birthday hag gal was wearing a pair of "family jewel" earrings.  She most definitely got them from her husband, Jung Hye's father.

NOTE: If you look very closely at the scene there is a broom leaning against the wall in the back corner.  She must have arrived separately from her husband, Jung Hye's father.

I did notice that "that weasel of a father" not once chastised older daughter while she was being hateful to  JH .. i think it was actually the brother and even the stepmother who felt that she was going too far.   Our JH will grow up to be a good mama and one to get rid of bs...even his name is bs :tounge_xd:  :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, QSD said:

Good point, @jadore_1 .  The polling is...

Grandpa - stroppyse, beachesonthesky, samecut123, Nymeria289, mujay 
Bio Mom - QSD, vaiduakhu, iamneil29
Jung Yoon - may2429, theboxman
Jung Hye - A User,  jadore1

Nice! thanks for starting the poll so that I have sth more to anticipate this week. 

Granpa is indeed the strongest candidate, but is he the most obvious choice? so, I think the writer/producer may twist the story to s.o else, not him. I'd like him to be the one who will free JH from the loveless marriage. 

Jung Hye: I would love a lot if it's her. But is it a bit awkward that after she said  "There is exactly one person who could take care of Lee Byung Soo.", she addressed "it's me" or "no one else but me"? :tongue: So, I think she'd rather be the one who find the right person to deal with BS

JY (step-sis): she has power and brain, but I don't feel like she will be the one who bothers to deal with BS. I think she would be one of the tools to finish BS, not the ultimate weapon to end this shameless bastard. "take care" here is also personal involved, right? not all business-related. 

So, ladies and gentlemen, the most potential candidate left is SG's mom. Vote for her! :D *clap clap*

I think this woman has sth else to share at the interview which both SG or JH aren't aware of, and it can ruin BS entirely. His powerful family can't block the scandal (or the granpa is too disappointed, so he won't block). I hope they give her an opportunity to "help" SG and his "friends" (the club members) and compensate a bit for her lack of a bio-Mom role. And to deal with $hit, we need dirty tricks (like how to handle Hong Sang Man). SG's mom is the most qualified one.

Vote for her, guys! (YP should have hired me as his election advisor :lol:)

21 hours ago, QSD said:

OK, so far here is the polling...

JH - A User

SG's mom - QSD, Vaiduakhu

The Grandpa - Stroppyse

JH's half-sis - May2429

Let see if anyone can get it right this time.  We all have been wrong with our predictions. 

Come on in chingus to cast your vote.  The dateline is Tuesday night.

@QSD I'm  voting for the Grandpa

9 hours ago, QSD said:

Aside from the grandpa, JH's father could definitely set her free.  Whether he is stiil her papa and has tiny bit of heart left for his daughter is yet to see.

Mujay, I remember your choice is the grandpa.  Thanks for casting your votes, everyone.

I think JH's dad doesn't have any role in the drama. He's like a cameo.

Before this drama started, I thought he would have a big saying in the story (at least like BS's dad), but turned out he's muted. Perhaps, JH's step-mom is the real master of the family? at the birthday party, she sat on the most important seat at the table. It was her party, but if JH"s dad were the real master, he would sit on that seat, and she sat on YJ's chair (closest to him). As far as I know, seating tells a lot about the position of a person in the family (or in a company).

Poll Question: "JH: There is exactly one person who could take care of Lee Byung Soo."

Grandpa [6] - stroppyse, beachesonthesky, samecut123, Nymeria289, mujay, fans123
Bio Mom [3] - QSD, vaiduakhu, iamneil29
Jung Yoon [2] - may2429, theboxman
Jung Hye [2] - A User,  jadore1

NOTEQSD started this poll, to may2429's query.

51 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Excerpt from quotation:  

Jung Hye: I would love a lot if it's her. But is it a bit awkward that after she said  "There is exactly one person who could take care of Lee Byung Soo.", she addressed "it's me" or "no one else but me"? :tongue: So, I think she'd rather be the one who find the right person to deal with BS

vaiduakhu, I caution you on relying on the exact translation from the subtitle volunteers.  They do an excellent job with a difficult task, but are not linguists.  There is a perfect real life example of this, which actually involved linguists, at the height of the cold war.  U.S. President John F. Kennedy in West Berlin, made a famous speech where he said "Ich bin ein Berliner".  He was trying to say "I am a citizen of Berlin", but actually said "I am a Berliner" (a Berliner being a type of German pastry, similar to a jelly doughnut).

26 minutes ago, gutibear said:

oh my Gosh..how could I miss this drama? I thought it hasn't yet airing... TT^TT

*Miran's fan here 

It's not too late. Jump in! You need to marathon only 10 episodes to catch up.

See you in the last train tomorrow. Baili baili~ :D 

11 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

It's not too late. Jump in! You need to marathon only 10 episodes to catch up.

See you in the last train tomorrow. Baili baili~ :D 

My heart agrees 1000% with vaiduakhu, marathon it ASAP.  However, my head says differently.  The subtitles are being done by a completely volunteer group not affiliated with the large websites.  They do an excellent job, but it takes them longer to complete.  This drama most likely will not be completely subtitled until this weekend [short drama only 12 episodes].  It might be better to savor it and watch several episodes a day over the next few days.  Be warned, once you start watching it you will have an overwhelming desire to marathon it.

35 minutes ago, A User said:

My heart agrees 1000% with vaiduakhu, marathon it ASAP.  However, my head says differently.  The subtitles are being done by a completely volunteer group not affiliated with the large websites.  They do an excellent job, but it takes them longer to complete.  This drama most likely will not be completely subtitled until this weekend [short drama only 12 episodes].  It might be better to savor it and watch several episodes a day over the next few days.  Be warned, once you start watching it you will have an overwhelming desire to marathon it.

Definitely!

This drama is friendly for all watchers at any age and genders (haboji, ahjushi, ajumma, oppa, unnie, dongseng, kindergartener...) :D a bit butt-hurt for men, though. However, there is a real urge to watch the next episode after finishing 1 episode. You can't simply stop! So, this is a small risk warning for you, gutibear:lol:

I hope TvN knows we're promoting the drama hard. So that, they think twice about a special episode! :grimace:

Yeah about the sub at weekend. Probably, the voluntary team focused on the sub quality as much as possible. ^_^ And maybe, releasing the sub at weekend is their plan. You know, it's a perfect time to watch a relaxing drama and and re-charge new energy before starting a new hella working-week. :lol: PERFECT! 

5 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

This drama is friendly for all watchers at any age and genders (haboji, ahjushi, ajumma, oppa, unnie, dongseng, kindergartener...)

AGREE

i can't wait tonight EP. but i have to wait whole week for subtitle :bawling:

2 hours ago, A User said:

H: There is exactly one person who could take care of Lee Byung Soo

GRANPA

Poll Question: "JH: There is exactly one person who could take care of Lee Byung Soo."

Grandpa [7] - stroppyse, beachesonthesky, samecut123, Nymeria289, mujay, fans123, Shosi_for_9
Bio Mom [3] - QSD, vaiduakhu, iamneil29
Jung Yoon [2] - may2429, theboxman
Jung Hye [2] - A User,  jadore1

NOTEQSD started this poll, to may2429's query.

45 minutes ago, gutibear said:

Lol thanks all for the advices. Seriously where was I this whole past weeks?!! I was waiting excitedly and then I forgot anything bout it.

1 episode per day? I think I can manage it. 

So naive, fighting!

Prediction: 2 episodes a day for the first 6 episodes then marathon the remaining 6.

Eventhough I voted for Haraboji. Why do I have this feeling that Sg might be the one to bring his father down? 

Haraboji hoping someone to take over his business is a big deal which make him the ultimate stalker. I'm thinking Haraboji fully ran through Sg background and later on scheming with Sg to bring down the dad. 

I'm pretty sure Haraboji couldn't even trust his own biological children.:unamused:

Forgive me for over thinking because I don't follow the comic so I don't even know whether the the drama follows the comic flows :sweat_smile:

12 minutes ago, fans123 said:

Eventhough I voted for Haraboji. Why do I have this feeling that Sg might be the one to bring his father down? 

Haraboji hoping someone to take over his business is a big deal which make him the ultimate stalker. I'm thinking Haraboji fully ran through Sg background and later on scheming with Sg to bring down the dad. 

I'm pretty sure Haraboji couldn't even trust his own biological children.:unamused:

Forgive me for over thinking because I don't follow the comic so I don't even know whether the the drama follows the comic flows :sweat_smile:

I also believe that Soo Gyum will play a major role in bringing down his father, but Jung Hye is adamant that he should not bear the responsibility alone.  She has sworn to protect him, mama bear style with newly sharpened claws and fangs.  I do not believe that she would completely trust anyone other than Do Hee and Mi Sook for the task.  Ultimately, it will be a team effort.  I hope that Hee Soo, Hee Kyung, Seo Yeon and Mr Carpenter are also part of that team.

Archived