[Drama 2017] Buam-dong Revenge Social Club, 부암동 복수자 소셜클럽

larus

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

Or SG's mom? where is she, though? she's supposed to have an interview to expose how bad and untrustworthy BS is as a husband and a dad. With such a bad image, he can't gain trust from shareholders to compete against his bro. 

I always think to fight against crazy ppl (like BS), we need the same level of craziness a.k.a SG's mom. :lol: talking rationally with irrational ppl won't help. 

Oh I totally forget about her, yeah she has one dead blow to BS.  Anyway BS is totally out of his father’s consideration as a successor with or without the mistress scandal, he is going to lose it all , marriage, son, succession 

35 minutes ago, QSD said:

JH: There is exactly one person who could take care of Lee Byung Soo.

I also think it's SG's mom like vaiduakhu.

We can do a poll again.

1.  The Grandpa

2.  Kim Jung Yoon

3.  Han Soo Ji

4.  The Principal

5.  YP

6.  Other

Perhaps Kim Jung Yoon, as JH will give her shares in exchange to deal with this monstrous husband. 

OK, so far here is the polling...

JH - A User

SG's mom - QSD, Vaiduakhu

The Grandpa - Stroppyse

JH's half-sis - May2429

Let see if anyone can get it right this time.  We all have been wrong with our predictions. 

Come on in chingus to cast your vote.  The dateline is Tuesday night.

2 hours ago, QSD said:

We can do a poll again.

1.  The Grandpa

2.  Kim Jung Yoon

3.  Han Soo Ji

4.  The Principal

5.  YP

6.  Other

I'll go with the Chairman (Grandpa) since he seems to be the only one who has enough clout to shackle LBS.

Finally, I finished all the episodes and read all your lovely posts

I started this drama late but I'm thankful since it wasn't subbed at first, thank you subbers :heart:

Really really love it, it's my favorite along with Go Back Couple ATM @stroppyse I always find you with the good feel dramas, first School 2017 and now these two :blush:  Thanks Chingu for all your efforts in translations, your work is really appreciated yours and @alleram95 and everyone else

Image result for you are appreciated gif

On 10/21/2017 at 5:29 AM, 421kjd said:

Thank you!!

she looks so elegant in it ><

and i noticed when Soogyeom's mom barged into the house, her dress was in a similar design to one Junghye was wearing previously. But wow the contrast in vibes~ it's my first time watching Lee Yowon and her aura in channeling Junghye is just so strong.. ><

It's my first time watching LYW and I just became her fan, she's sooo lovely and cute and JH wardrobe, just wooow :flushed: 

On 10/25/2017 at 6:02 AM, vaiduakhu said:

I don't know if it was mentioned before in this thread, but I noticed MS has some symptoms of OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder), right? 

In ep1, she adjusted the coffee cup position, so that its red line in line with the coaster's red line. She was in nervous state (because other women were asking abt her husband and son), but she still unconsciously did it. Also, in ep1, when she saw the dirt in her husband's shoes, she couldn't help but clean it right away. Besides, she always arrange the shoes in order even in urgent situation. And seem, she likes doing her routine in perfect time order, like she wanna make dinner at a certain time. Not a clear signal, but in ep4, she said she had never eaten meals from anyone before SG cooked for 3 Ajummas. And finally, her way of relieving stress is doing flower arrangement. It can be considered as noble habit of rich ppl, but it's also a way to treat OCD patients, along with other calm activities (tea ceremony, painting...) to make the patients calm down from uncontrollable, reoccurring thoughts (obsessions) and behaviours (compulsions). Before meeting JH and DH, MS was way too nervous, anxious or even panic in public for whatever reasons. A normal incident can trigger OCD patients that much. 

Probably, I'm thinking too much... 

I also thought she has a minor case of OCD, but it's not shown most of the time, and can I say that I really really love Mi Sook's Apartment, it's so cozy and homey I just love it, JH house is big, cold and empty, DH's is just as lovely as every cute small house in all dramas (I think I have a thing for houses, cos I tend to notice every little thing about each one in all the dramas that I watch). Any way I will be sad when both ASC & GBC ends this week, it will feel empty later *sigh*

6 hours ago, QSD said:

We can do a poll again.

1.  The Grandpa

2.  Kim Jung Yoon

3.  Han Soo Ji

4.  The Principal

5.  YP

6.  Other

I vote for the Grandpa Chairman. :D

6 hours ago, QSD said:

OK, so far here is the polling...

JH - A User

SG's mom - QSD, Vaiduakhu

The Grandpa - Stroppyse

JH's half-sis - May2429

Let see if anyone can get it right this time.  We all have been wrong with our predictions. 

Come on in chingus to cast your vote.  The dateline is Tuesday night.

I vote for the Grandpa.

14 hours ago, beachesonthesky said:

I actually really like that the PPL in this drama has been very minimal but effective. They even black out the brands of the cars. AND NO SUBWAY. I think it's only been Samsung, right? I actually like Do Hee's phone! I miss flip phones hahahaha! The instant coffee doesn't have a brand, unless it's the one that shows up at the little adverts at the start of the ep. I like that the producers clearly gave more weight to the authenticity of the story than in getting PPL money. And I like it that they've been rewarded with really good ratings.

SPOT ON!  In K2 [PPL hell] a SUBWAY sandwich was actually credited with bringing a main character back from the brink of death!  Whenever I see a SUBWAY sandwich in a k-drama, I am ashamed of the mental anguish and damage inflicted on sensitive Korean taste buds.  SUBWAY is NOT real food!

I am hoping that some Korean food company will take revenge on us and market a "kimchi like food product" made with lettuce that will become insanely popular, ultimately having a commercial during the Super Bowl.  However, any real kimchi lover would retch after tasting it.  Turnabout is fair play.

13 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Or SG's mom? where is she, though? she's supposed to have an interview to expose how bad and untrustworthy BS is as a husband and a dad. With such a bad image, he can't gain trust from shareholders to compete against his bro. 

I always think to fight against crazy ppl (like BS), we need the same level of craziness a.k.a SG's mom. :lol: talking rationally with irrational ppl won't help. 

Excellent point!  After all, none of the ladies in the club are actually completely sane.  They possess that "good" kind of craziness that helps make the world a better place.  Even Mi Sook, who was the sanest, has dramatically increased her level of crazy.  Like anyone could forget that slap!  Soo Gyum's biological mother [i.e. schlumpy], spit on the ground, is the "bad" kind of crazy that causes only harm to anyone who encounters it.  She has even managed to turn childbirth, one of the most admirable acts of love, into something so much less that it is painful to think about.  Dealing with her can only bring more trouble.

16 hours ago, may2429 said:

Poll results thus far:

Grandpa - stroppyse, beachesonthesky, samecut123, Nymeria289
Bio Mom - QSD, vaiduakhu, iamneil29
Jung Yoon - may2429, theboxman
Jung Hye - A User

Thank you for your votes.

NOTE: QSD started this poll, to may2429's query.

Aside from the grandpa, JH's father could definitely set her free.  Whether he is stiil her papa and has tiny bit of heart left for his daughter is yet to see.

Mujay, I remember your choice is the grandpa.  Thanks for casting your votes, everyone.

3 hours ago, A User said:

Poll results thus far:

Grandpa - stroppyse, beachesonthesky, samecut123, Nymeria289
Jung Hye - A User

Thank you for your votes.

NOTE: QSD started this poll, to may2429's query.

I am for Jung Hye ... to me this show showed how "with the support /help of my friends" we all  can shine and be better, happier , confident and loving women .  After being ignored , insulted and betrayed at every turn all of her life, Jung Hye needs to take control of her life and start choosing what benefits her . 

31 minutes ago, QSD said:

Grandpa - stroppyse, beachesonthesky, samecut123, Nymeria289, mujay 
Jung Hye - A User,  jadore1

Thank you QSD, for catching my mistake.  Sorry, mujay for missing your vote.  THANK YOU jadore1, I was feeling lonely as the sole vote for Jung Hye.  SPOT ON, with you reasons for voting for Jung Hye!  You said it much better than I could have.

NOTEQSD started this poll, to may2429's query.

Archived