[Drama 2017] Buam-dong Revenge Social Club, 부암동 복수자 소셜클럽

larus

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

The ending was mostly sweet with only a little bitterness for people like me that low key shipped SG and JH. But honestly, since it seemed that the show wasn't going to do it anyways I'm not that disappointed. I am glad how everything turned out-even after everyone got their revenge, in the end when they see the wife being mistreated by her husband the BJ club is on the move to help the next victim. I thought that was really cute and awesome. Also even though I heard the wood guy was supposed to be for JH,  love how him and DH end up together. Yayyy for ahjumma ending up with a hot guy. At least one of our gals got a little romance loving :wink: I think that's why though the others didnt end up with any guy because this wasn't a romance and they wanted to emphasize the theme that you don't have to be blood related to be a family and each other's support system. Overall, it was a great show with a lot of feels and laughs. I loved our gals and I hope to see similiar awesome characters like this again. I also love revenge dramas so hope there's more to come with that too.

Spoiler

I thought JH would become poor after she left her family( she said I want to live as Kim Jung Hye, I don’t know if this means she leaves her own family forever) but she still has property to build a sauna, most probably earn her living just by the rent money. In episode where she gave pocket money to Hee Soo, the name on the cheque if I’m not mistaken was her father’s name ( because it’s written in Chinese character i can read),  this pocket money from father maybe no more (?) after she decided to leave.  I like where she said it sarcastically “Un-nie” to the stepsister, finally she undo the knot on her mind since childhood.

To be frankly, the dialogue between Do Hee and the carpenter didn’t appear awkward only in this last episode, the feelings from 

her children appeared so realistic, I would say this is what most kids feel if mother finds a boyfriend. A little bit of jealous, but finally accept it for the sake of mother’s happiness.

Mi sook didn’t go inside to visit the husband ( should be ex husband?) perhaps didn’t know what to talk about with him. Or maybe didn’t want to see a man once she loved in jail uniform.

SG and SY , I always regard them as brother- sister relationship, I’m still in shock ( yeah I also a member in forbidden ship lol)

Overall I love this drama so much , it’s the first time I watched a Korean drama live broadcast without knowing what they said. Many of my first time given to the drama, Fighting Bokja Club!

21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

And, then it occurred to me that was why the drama pushed the SG-SY pairing, so that knets wouldn't get offended by the chemistry between SG and JH and think the drama was proposing a taboo relationship. I mean, even though SG and JH are no longer related at all, any relationship that they had other than as friends would be severely frowned upon by Korean society.

I agree with you. Writer-nim surely knew the chemistry between SG and JH is way bigger than SG-SY ( also for the story progress necessity, SG gets in touch with JH the most) but to avoid the "proposing of a taboo relationship" it's safer to choose a partner for Soo Gyum. 

Summary/recaps for the final episode.. Episode 12 (with some rough translations by me)

Spoiler

Ep 12

We started with the last scene of ep 11, where JH asked for divorce from LBS. When JH and LBS were glaring to each other, JH’s phone rang. It’s a call from DH. She informed JH that they finally got the evidence to destroy LBS and Baek at the same time. JH smirked at LBS and wished him to go safely. LBS was flustered and asked what she meant. At that moment, he received a call from JH’s step bro and told JH that her father called them.

DH, MS and SG left the hospital while discussing where HSJ might be. SG told them he would chase her to the airport before she board the plane and left with taxi. DH and MS screamed for him but he already gone. They were worried whether SG would be hurt (emotionally) when he had to deal with HSJ. DH tried to assure MS that HSJ would listen to SG, because after all she is his mother.

BS: Sister-in-law, was there really a need to bring everyone together like this?
BS: I will take care of that woman appropriately.
JY: Are you really just not able to sort out those around you?
JY: If you allow an interview like that to be published, then what does that do to Geon Ah’s position?
JJ: Noona, it’s not right just to blame Lee son-in-law. It’s Jung Hye who first started this.
BS: That’s what I mean. See, because of you, everyone is gathered here and being greatly concerned. So, if you just leave quietly…
JH: Father, I… will divorce.
Father: What? You…
JH: This person. He was never my husband for even a second.
BS: Why are you being like this?
JH: He was brought in just to be a son-in-law to Geon Ah, but now he’s not even able to fulfill that role properly.
JY: That is true. Just recently, General Manager Lee was also the one who ruined the Chinese business. Because of one person, you General Manager Lee, the damage to us has been large. Father, please think about it a little. Simply covering this matter up doesn’t seem to be the optimal thing to do.
BS: Why are you being like this, sister-in-law?
BS: Brother-in-law
JJ: Father, that Chinese business…
JY: The one who included General Manager Lee in that business…was you.
JH: Geon Ah. Hae Rang. I have no interest in the dealings of either side. I will throw everything away, and I will live as Kim Jung Hye.
BS: Yeobo, speak separately with me…
JH: You. I said that I wouldn’t leave you alone, didn’t I?

JH: Thank you for cooperating with me.
JY: Since a deal is a deal.
JH: As for the promised stock shares, I’ll give them to you after the divorce papers have been registered.
JY: I was surprised.
JH: Did you think I wouldn’t be able to do it?
JY: You seem to have become useful.

SJ: Han Soo Ji, you’ve really made it, even getting to fly on an airplane.
SJ: Oh well, I’d better…
SJ: Omo! Omo, son. You didn’t have to come see me off like this. It’s time for me to board the plane, so I’ll get going.
SJ: Ow! Ow! Ow! Why are you being like this? I said I was late! Let go. Let go. Let go. ! I have to go catch my plane! Ow.
SG: How much did you get?
SJ: Wh-wh-wh-wh-what?
SG: How much did you get from father in order to tell those lies?
SJ: Oh, that’s…It hurts. He threatened me, so I had no choice.
SG: Meet the reporter again and tell her. That you received money from father and lied during the interview.
SJ: N-no! If I do, I’ll d-die.
SG: Why in the world…?!
SJ: Oh, you scared me.
SG: Why do you have to live this way?!
SJ: The plane is going to take off. Sorry.
SG: Oh, please! Can’t you live without doing completely humiliating things? Mom! This will be my first and last request. At least once, please, can’t you just be a mom?

cr: @stroppyse

The Avengers Ladies were gathering in DH’s house to prepare for the press conference. They’re worried because there was no call from SG. They guessed that SG probably failed for persuading HSJ to help them again. DH and MS felt sorry for SG to face hard time because of his birth parents. JH told them it’s their turn to wrap this problem so no one would be hurt again. DH asked if MS have finished writing her speech and MS told yes. JH asked her to practice it. MS’ phone rang when she just started to practice. It was from Baek. He wanted to meet MS and was waiting for her in front of DH’s house.

MS: You said you had something to say.
YP: Do you remember? It was the winter of 1997. I bought you beef for dinner and on the way to delivering you to your small room, I proposed to you. That I would become your first family.
MS: Why are you talking about that now?
YP: We were really good together then.
YP: Because we started with difficulties in a studio, we had to be frugal with our expenses, and we had Seo Jin and Seo Yeon. We were really happy back then, weren’t we?
MS: Until you started to change, we were.
YP: I was wrong. You can stop now, you’ve done enough. Come back now. The election is the day after tomorrow.
MS: Go away.
YP: Mi Sook.
MS: If you were going to quit, then I would think about it.
YP: Are you telling me to withdraw from the election?
MS: Yes.
YP: You know I can’t do that. Stop being unreasonable.
MS: Tomorrow, there is going to be a press conference.  
YP: What’s going to happen?
MS: Your unfitness for the position, I’m going to reveal it all.
YP: Are you seriously crazy?
YP: What is it that you gain from doing this?
DH: Why are you causing a disturbance in front of someone else’s house?
JH: Shall I call the police?
YP: Oh yeah, the Avengers Club. Do you think it will happen as you want it to?
DH: We’ll have to wait and see.
JH: Tomorrow.
MS: Go away.
YP: Ah…

After his meeting with MS, Baek met with LBS at his house. LBS asked his secretary to check if HSJ really had boarded the plane. Baek told LBS that Avengers Club planned to hold a press conference that he was unqualified to be a Superintendent of Education. LBS asked again what Baek did to MS that she did it. Baek finally admitted that he hit MS occasionally. LBS too shared that JH wanted to divorce him. If they really divorced, then LBS might be kicked out from his own family. The men agreed they have to block the press conference, no matter what. LBS suggested for Baek to announce that he step down from the election.

The housekeeper reported that she had unpacked JH and SG’s belongings and put them back to their original place. JH came home and LBS told her he had unpacked her things. He said that he didn’t know that JH would really hate the idea for going abroad. He admitted that he had gone overboard with his action and giving excuse that he couldn’t live without her. JH didn’t buy his excuse. SG then arrived at home. LBS asked him to forget what he proposed and act that nothing happened. JH told SG to go rest. LBS chased JH to her room and keep persuading her to forgive him. JH flatly refused and told him to try living with what he owned after they have divorced. SG eavesdropped their conversation before enter his room. LBS wondered what he could do to change her mind.

SG called JH once he was at room and apologized that he failed to persuade HSJ. JH told him to not worry and she would take care of the rest. SG was still upset because JH was treated unfairly because of HSJ’s lies. JH then told about her meetings with her family. SG’s face turned sad when he realized that JH had told about her wished to divorce LBS and asked if they gave her permission. JH said she didn’t need permission from them anymore. She then laughed when she realized they were talking through phone even when they lived in the same house. SG too smiled at it and said the next day, everything would end. JH agreed and said she was looking forward for it.

MS were checking herself in front of the mirror. JH arrived at DH’s house and asked if they were ready. She had rented the café and contacted all the reporters. DH said the documents were all ready. MS admitted she was nervous and JH cheered them. SG arrived and told them to turn on the TV in panic voice.

YP: I, Baek Young Pyo, am withdrawing today as a candidate for the Superintendent of Schools for Seoul. I am a bad father who was not able to tell the world about the death of my son two years ago. Also, a few days ago, my mother who had been suffering from a long term illness passed away. And, my wife, due to the shock of that is currently being treated with powerful psychiatric drugs. She holds on to the belief that it was my fault that my son and my mother passed away. With a wife like this, I have decided that I can’t serve properly as a Superintendent of Education, and had no choice but to withdraw as a candidate. Before I can take responsibility for the education of this country, I have to first take care of my family. i think that’s the right thing to do. During this time, for warmly accepting and encouraging me despite my many flaws, I apologize to everyone and sincerely offer my gratitude. I, Baek Young Pyo, am withdrawing today as a candidate, but from a less visible place, I will continue to work hard for the education of this country.
DH: What is that person saying?
JH: He’s trying to get one up on us.
MS: I didn’t think he would go that far…
SG: We should move quickly.
DH: When he’s made an announcement like that, will people believe Mi Sook’s words?
JH: Maybe not about the violence, but we have other evidence.
MS: We need to at least reveal that.
SG: Let’s go.

BS: You did well, sunbae. The reaction is very positive right now.
YP: Oh, I saw that, too.
BS: It looks as if there will be opposition to your withdrawal from the election as well. Now, no matter what those women say, no one will believe them. I think it can naturally even overturn the withdrawal.
YP: As long as it’s not illegal. Since my name is already on the ballots.
BS: Yes, since there is a strong favorable sentiment, you’ll probably win the election anyway.
YP: Let’s just be cautious for today.

banner sign: Candidate Baek Young Pyo - Hae Rang Construction’s Lee Byung Soo Corruption Exposure   Press Conference

Reporter1: Candidate Baek Young Pyo for reasons of Madam’s health has already withdrawn from the election, so what is the point of the press conference?
Reporter2: Madam’s credibility is currently under question. Do you have any evidence?
Reporter3: What is the reason for calling a press conference to reveal family issues?
JH: We will start.

MS: The two of us today are here after having suppressed ourselves for a long time. My husband, Baek Young Pyo, a candidate for the Superintendent of Schools for Seoul and…
JH: My husband, Hae Rang Constructions’s General Manager Lee Byung Soo, we are exposing their corrupt connection. This is a record of the illegal contributions that Lee Byung Soo gave to Candidate Baek Young Pyo from a secret slush fund.
MS: That is not all. My son was forced to go overseas though he did not want to. The reason that child’s death was kept hidden was because of my husband’s desire to protect his reputation and his ambition. Being ashamed of a son who had failed at science and having sent him abroad, my husband hid the child’s death in order to protect his own reputation, and as soon as the death was revealed, he used another lie for his own purposes. Also…also…
JH: We are accusing Candidate Baek Young Pyo of domestic violence.
DH: I accuse him, too.
SG: Me, too.
MS: After having sent off our son that way, my husband was abusive and violent towards me. Today, I am revealing Candidate Baek Young Pyo’s habitual frequent domestic violence.
Reporter: Do you have evidence that you have suffered violence?
Reporter2: That Madam is suffering from the effects of powerful psychiatric drugs as revealed by Candidate Baek and the medications that you are currently on are being checked.
Reporter3: If you suffered violence, there should be a hospital record. Do you have one?
MS: Because of the shock of losing my son, I did go for psychiatric counseling a number of times, but there is no truth to the statement my husband made that I am on powerful psychiatric drugs.
Reporter: What about evidence that you suffered violence?
SY: The evidence is right here.
SY: Mom’s words are all true.
Reporter: Are you acknowledging that your father was violent towards your mother?
SY: Since I saw it all.
MS: Seo Yeon
SY: You did well, mom.

SG: Wait a minute. I have something that I need to show to all of you

HSJ: I was threatened by Hae Rang’s Constructions, Lee Byung Soo and gave a false interview. That Kim Jung Hye was threatening me and blocking me from meeting with my son, everything is a lie. I sincerely apologize for giving false interview. Lee Byung Soo keeps ordering me to do that. Kim Jung Hye, I apologize. My son, I’m sorry

The reporters asked SG to give them the videos of HSJ confession. Avengers Club was satisfied and happy.

Reporters were waiting for Baek in front of his office. They asked about MS press conference, about the bribery and his violent accusations. Baek just smiled and answer that MS’ mental condition wasn’t stable after his mother death. The reporter mentioned that SY also attended the press conference. Baek replied everything from the press conference wasn’t true and the truth will be revealed with the investigation. The moment he finished talking, he was hit by egg by some men. People started to appear and kept throwing eggs at him. His staff tried to block it and rushed him inside the office.

LBS saw the HSJ’s confession from his phone and he was beyond furious. Baek’s office and staffs were in disarray because the reporters kept calling for confirmation. Baek could only stare at the wall. Suddenly people from audit came and started confiscating the stuffs inside his office. One of the officers asked Baek to cooperate and he was arrested for violating the election law.

LBS: Honey
JH: Move
JH: What are you doing?
LBS: Honey, please save me this once. If you leave then I will have nothing left. You knew it well
JH: Why? You have Hae Rang and your father. You also have Kim Jung Joon by your side. You have many people who can help
LBS: All of them combined, they’re still not worth as much as you. Without you, I’ll die
JH: Then die
LBS: You and I have lived together for 10 years. How can you do this to me? Please, help me for this time, Jung Hye
JH: Yeah, I have been holding back for 10 years
LBS: I’ll be good for you. For the next 10 years, 20 years and until I die, I’ll be loyal to you. Promise!
JH: You don’t look good. Would you please move over?
LBS: Honey!
JH: Ah, You knew this house is mine, right? I wished you would empty your room as soon as possible
LBS: Jung Hye! Honey!!

The audit people then came and arrested LBS for violating the election law and bribery. They dragged LBS away while he was screaming for JH and SG to help him.

On 11/17/2017 at 1:26 PM, stroppyse said:

BS: Soo Gyum! Yeobo!

JH: It has finally finished.
SG: It has.

SJ: Son! Did you receive my present well?
SG: You left without even looking back, why did you change your mind?
SJ: Ay, well, you were at least once…oh, I just did. Why?
SG: Okay. Do you like it there?
SJ: Yes. It’s a total paradise. Daebak! Huh? Son, study well. You can’t live like your mom, okay?
SG: Don’t worry about me. Just please live your life right.
SJ: I understand. Ok! Ok!
SG: I got it.
SJ: Bye!

SY: Dad must not be able to come home.
MS: Oh, Seo Yeon. Now, from your dad…
SY: Do you as you mean to, mom. Now, there is nothing to hide and nothing to lie about. Don’t restrain yourself any more, and do as you want, live as you want. For me, that’s enough.  
MS: Seo Yeon. Mom is going to become stronger. For you and for me.

MS: Seo Jin

DH was at her shop when the carpenter visited her. DH asked if he needed some squid. The carpenter said no and asked if she needed him to check on her other knives. DH said no. The carpenter was flustered. He said that last time she came personally to him and asked his help but then DH ignore him because of the customer.

On 11/17/2017 at 1:59 PM, stroppyse said:

Carpenter: Thank you
DH: Go safely!
DH: Take your time looking.

HS: Oh, why are we going there?
HK: I just want to see if he’s good looking.
HS: I said he’s good looking.
HK: That’s why…I have to determine it for myself. A man has to be seen by me in order to know.
HS: Noona, you were always just rejected.
HK: You…just “hwak”. Just follow me quickly.

HS: Are you sure this is the right place?
HK: Yes. I saw the business card in mom’s room. Wood Story.
HS: When did you see that?
Carpenter: Who…? Oh.
HS: Hello.
Carpenter: Hello

HK: So, the first time you met, you save our mom from some hooligans?
HS: Why?
Carpenter: Well, that is…Because they looked dangerous.
HK: You “pass” on the saving from danger test.
HS: Our mother, raising the two of us alone, has had a hard life.
HK: (to HS) Don’t go overboard. (to C) What do you like about our mother?
C: I think there may be some misunderstanding…
HK: Ahh, it’s still a “some”. (note: A “some” is a flirtation.)
HS: Anyway, don’t hurt our mother. Even though she seems strong, you have no idea how sensitive she is.
HK: You’ve passed the first round, and we’ll leave now.
HS: Already? I still have things left to say.  (to C) Actually, I’ve seen the two of you. You were giving her a ride on a rainy night. Even though mom says that you aren’t anything to each other, it didn’t seem that way to me.
HK: He said it was a “some”. Hurry up, let’s go. Let’s go.
HK: Goodbye.
HS: Goodbye.
(flashback)
DH: It’s okay. They’re all usable. And, why would a carpenter sharpen a knife anyway?

HS: Noona, don’t you have any saved money?
HK: Of course, I don’t. I was fired within a month…No. I was the one who quit.
HS: If mom is going to get married…
HK: Don’t go overboard. It didn’t seem as if mom has even received a love confession yet.
HS: Anyway, living together in one house will be a little much.
HK: Well, if mom really should get married, then that will be true.
HS: When mom goes into the wedding hall, she’ll hold my hand…
HK: (gasps) Little brother, when mom actually starts dating, we can talk then. Hurry up and come on.

DH: Oh, it was fun, but it’s finishing. (me: love that she’s still talking about the drama. LOL)
DH: That’s right. That’s right. Oh, it feels so good.
DH: Where did the two of you go together?
HS: Just…a little…
DH: Oh, yah, Hee Kyung, try to find a backscratcher. Oh, it’s so itchy. Oh, my arm. (HK goes over to scratch DH) Oh, oh, that feels good.
HK: Here?
DH: Oh, that felt so good.
HK: I agree. I whole-heartedly agree.
DH: To what?
HS: Me, too. If mom is happy, then that’s enough.
DH: What are you talking about?
HK: We met that ajusshi.
DH: Who?
HK: The man mom is having a “some” with. The wood man.
DH: Why would the two of you meet that person? You’re crazy. Crazy. Crazy.
HK: Wasn’t mom and that ajusshi having a “some”?
DH: What are you…? Aigoo. I don’t know. I don’t even know his name, and I don’t know how old he is. I don’t know anything.
HS: What is this?
HK: Then it was just mom by yourself?
DH: By myself? What did I do by myself? (at their looks) Oh, okay. Mom… mom felt some flutterings. What kind of man would shield mom with an umbrella and driver me in his car? Saying that a woman by herself was dangerous and things like that, it make one feel flutters.
HS: Mom was really having a one-sided crush.
HK: Go for it, mom. He looked like a good person. Just go for it, and do everything mom wants to do. That ajusshi looked nice, so if mom did that, I think he would accept it.
HS: Ay, that isn’t that attractive. Mom, don’t be too much like that. Huh?
HK: No!
HS: That isn’t right.
DH: Yah! Mom should stop drinking kimchee broth. (note: drinking kimchee broth means to unrealistically get ahead of oneself) Ay. He’s good looking, isn’t he?
HS: Yes.
HK: A little.

JH met with Chairman Lee. He asked if JH really have to divorce with LBS. JH stood firm on her decision. He mentioned that SG asked for him to let her go too. JH answered that it was her choice and her decision alone and asked to leave SG alone. Chairman commented he likes SG. JH said, “If you want to keep Soo Gyum by your side as your grandson, please let him live as he wants, according to his own will.” Chairman mentioned that once she divorced LBS, she and SG are strangers. JH sincerely asked him to grant her first and last favor.

LBS, Baek and Hong were gathered in the same room to be investigated by the prosecutor. Hong told them that he was right that they wouldn’t be saved from Avengers Club’s action and they should have teamed up, but they just left him alone. Baek and LBS still couldn’t believe what Avengers Club had done to them. Hong told them they had to harmonize their statements. LBS looked happy for a moment that the money he promised to give to back hasn’t been sent yet. When they’re discussing their strategies, the prosecutor entered the interrogation room. He told them that everything they said was recorded.  

DH asked about MS and JH who attended the court together. JH told her if they agree to settle it, it would be simple. But it was getting complicated. JH said if they compare to what they have endured, this lawsuit is nothing. DH was proud of her little sisters and they celebrated it with the instant coffee.

SY gave SG sticky rice cake to wish him well for his upcoming exam. SG said he already failed. SY asked if he didn’t have any confidence. SG answered he didn’t study properly to prepare for the exams because of many things. They discussed for visiting their fathers, but both didn’t ready to do yet. SG asked if she wanted to visit the fathers together and she smiled. When the bus came, SG held SY’s hand and they went to ride the bus together.

On the day of exam, JH drove him to the exam place.

SG: If you drive like this, we’ll be late. What’s wrong?
JH: Huh? What?
SG: You’re shaking
JH: Oh, it’s because you are going to take the exam
SG: Then why would Madam... ?
JH: I don’t know. I’m so nervous to death
SG: You don’t have to do that. I’ve cleared my mind
JH: Alright. Don’t be nervous. If you don’t know the answer, just choose one
SG: Okay. I’ll choose choice 3
JH: Good. Number 3 is good

KJY met with Chairman and asked him to make his decision. Chairman said it wasn’t an easy thing to do, because they had been together for 10 years. KJY said Geon Ah didn’t want to take a risk to be related with Hae Rang Construction. Chairman Lee tried to change her mind that in business and human relationship, there are good and bad times. KJY then gave an idea that the Chairman only need to get rid of LBS. Chairman Lee sighed and KJY smirked.

KJY: I never knew you would really give it to me
JH: A deal is a deal
KJY: What is your plan in the future?
JH: I’m going to think about it slowly
KJY: What can you do by yourself?
JH: I have nothing to fear and there’s nothing that I can’t do
KJY: I’m not sure whether you have no fear or you are getting braver
JH: I’m different from you. To you, Geon Ah maybe your everything but to me, myself is everything to me. Well then... Ah, this is for you
KJY: What is it?
JH: You like it, a cake. Unnie

Avengers Club ladies were restless because they had nothing to do. JH asked if there’s someone that want revenge. MS suggested if they should help people who want revenge. DH and JH laughed.

DH: I remembered our first meeting at this place. To be honest, at that time I thought both of you were strange people
MS: Jung Hye is the strangest one
JH: I am?

*flashback to their first meeting, when JH asked them to join a club for revenge*

DH: I thought both of you are swindlers

*flashback again*

DH: Aigoo, I was wondering if our Soo Gyum did well on his exam
SG: I have completely ruined it
MS: But Soo Gyum, you are naturally good in your study
SG: I can’t help but lost my concentration because of Avengers Club matters
DH: It’s okay. It’s okay. You might have ruined the entrance exam, but you didn’t ruin your life. Look at Hee Kyung. Even if she isn’t smart, but she can find what she wants to do
SG: And now she is at Noryangjin (a place where students are studying hard to pass the tests to achieve their dreams)
DH: That’s right. The important thing is to find your dream
JH: You too should try look for your dream
SG: I think I’m going to cut ties with the world
MS: Soo Gyum, do you want to go to mountain or somewhere?
SG: I’m not confident to completely quit Avengers Club activities. At the very least, I have to study and prepare myself better for the exam
JH: Our revenges are finished. So why?
SG: You would keep Avengers Club going, right?
DH: Of course. Our Club has fatal charisma.

JH: I’m going to leave too
DH: To where?
JH: Just going to wherever my feet leads me
MS: It’s cool
JH: I want to go around while thinking about what I want to do or what I like. Unnies, what are you going to do?
DH: Well, I’ll only live as normal
MS: I want to have fun with Seo Yeon, doing everything that we haven’t able to do
DH: Then, is this the end of our Avengers Club?
JH: We closed it temporarily
SG: Avengers Club
Fighting!!

SG: Can you really go alone for holiday abroad?
JH: Why?
SG: It’s just not like you to go alone for it
JH: I have divorced with Lee Byung Soo, so what can’t I do?
SG: Well, it’s true
JH: Please give me some tissues

*SG snorted*
JH: What’s wrong?
SG: Didn’t you remember?
SG: ‘My unnie must be having a hard life. Your hands felt like a man. Hng’

*flashback to drunken JH at DH’s house and SG found out about Avengers Club*

JH: Good night
SG: However... since you divorced with my father, we are really strangers now
JH: It doesn’t matter. We are strangers who are better than our family

JH and SG left at the same day. JH for her holiday, SG for the cram school to study.

SG was waiting for his bus when HS caught up with him. SG asked why he came and HS said he was upset that SG didn’t say anything when he wanted to go. If not for DH, HS wouldn’t even know and see him before he went. SG said that re-take the test isn’t something to be bragged. HS asked if SG’s problem has been solved and SG said yes. SG asked if HS had solved his problem too. HS answered he only had to change his way of thinking. HS admitted that DH is naturally popular with many people. HS then asked if he could visit him occasionally. SG said he could and to bring something for him. HS then opened his bag and gave lots of bread for SG to eat.

SY visited Baek at Jail and he was surprised to see her. He remembered that that day is SJ’s memorial day and SY said she wanted to see him before she visited her brother. Awkwardly they asked about each other well being. Baek also asked about MS. Before SY left, she showed him that she wanted to give him a tangerine, but couldn’t because of the barrier. Baek was touched by her gesture. MS was waiting outside for SY and she asked if SY was alright. She nodded and they went together to the burial place. MS told SY that her brother must be happy that she visited. SY admitted she had come there several times alone. They gave flowers to SJ’s and Grandma’s grave.

HS and DH were walking together after DH bought her new phone. DH said she had to stay up to learn how to use the phone. HS saw the carpenter and making excuse he had to go to study. DH was confused but then the carpenter shared his umbrella with her. HS smiled to see them together.

DH: Oh yes, my children went over there and were rude…
Carpenter: No, it was fun.
DH: I didn’t tell them to do that. Really. I didn’t tell them to do that.
Carpenter: Yes, I know. I don’t think we even know each other's name yet. I am Park Seung Woo.
DH: I am Hong Do Hee. I am older than you, aren’t I?
Carpenter: Yes, I think so
DH: I’m sure it is. You can just comfortably call me Noona. How about Do Hee Noona?
Carpenter: Ah, that…doesn’t sounds good. I’ll think about it.
DH: It's fine to call me Do Hee-ssi.

1 year later

JH arrived in Seoul with a different look and style. She took a bus and called DH that she has arrived. DH was happy to hear from her and said they have to meet. Just then, HS and HK ran while calling DH. DH asked what happened. HK told her the good news that she has passed her exams and they were doing group hug.

MS took SY to her old orphanage. She said that she is happy that she could visit it together with her. SY asked if she was having a hard time while growing up there. MS admitted it was, but she is okay now because she has SY. MS were reading some story for the children and SY saw how happy her mother’s face. SY too was happy to see her happy.

DH was sawing some wood inside the carpenter workshop. She grumbled that she had to do it by hand when there is a machine. The carpenter was proud that she is getting better. She offered to make her some tea but DH said she had an appointment, so she had to finish her work quickly. He asked whom she met and DH said, “Friends who have lot of money, good looking and young.” Jealously he asked if her friends are men and DH said one of them is a man. He joked he had to follow her to that meeting and DH were jokingly said she is too popular.

LBS was released from the prison and saw people around him was greeted by their friends or family. He was sad to see no one came for him, until he saw SG. SG brought tofu (it is said when they are released from the prison, they have to eat tofu so that they won’t come back to the prison again). LBS joked if he bought the most expensive tofu and ate it. LBS asked if SG had study well. SG told him since he was busy getting revenge on someone, he had to study diligently. They were joking to each other like they had when they first met. LBS then asked him if he still keep in touch with JH.

At park bench

SG:      Oh!
MS:     Omo!  Jung Hye!
DH:     Is this really our Jung Hye?!
MS:     Jung Hye, did something happen?
SG:      Whoa, madam.
JH:       Doesn’t this suit me?
DH:     So why did you want to meet here?
JH:       I put one in my building.
MS:     Put what?

At jjimjilbang

DH:         So, you’re saying that you ultimately made this?
JH:          I couldn’t put one in my home.  Of all my buildings, just this one floor was empty.
MS:        This really is Jung Hye’s sauna.
JH:         This is our Avengers Club exclusive sauna.
DH:         Aahhh.
SG:         If I get tired while I’m studying, I can just rest here.
DH:     Aigoo.
HS:         Son!
HS:         My son!
JH:          I gave her a job.
HS:         We met coincidentally in Hawaii.  Destiny.
JH:          She had lost all her money at the casino and she had no money to even return…
HS:         Since I’ve started working here, the customers are endless.
SG:        You said that you got a job, and it was here?                                                                                                                    
HS:         Son, I have something to give you.  Follow me.  Just a moment, a moment.
SG:     I’m coming.
HS:         Hurry, hurry.
DH:         Ah, you did a major thing.  Good job. You did well.

HS:         Here, here.  Sit here.
HS:         Do you know how much your mother earned today?
SG:         Why? Did you make some money?
HS:         Look at this.  This is all tips.
HS:         Today, your mother, in the Frozen room, I sang to the kids; I yelled with them; my popularity was no joke.
SG:         That’s right, see how great it is to work and earn money.  You should always live this way sooner.
HS:         I got it.  Spend it sparingly.
SG:         Oh, there’s no need.
HS:         What?  Study hard. You can’t take the test a third time.        .
SG:         Unfair.  You’re being unfair.
HS:         Am I?  Anyway, mom is going to have to go back to work.
Woman calling for HS: Elsa Unnie!
HS:         I have to go. Yes, I’m coming! You know, right? Bye!

At café

DH:         How long has it been?
SG:         That’s right.  Being here makes me think we should take more revenge.
MS:        This time I think we are capable of doing anything.
JH:          I do, too.
SG:         Wait a moment.  It’s been a while since we’ve been together.  We should take a photo.
JH/DH/MS: Sounds good! I like it! Yes, let’s!
DH:         Wait, let’s use my phone.  Use this.
SG:         I’m taking the photo.  I, 2, 3.
DH:         Oh!
DH:         Let’s take a look.
JH:          It’s hard to tell where we are.
DH:         Let’s ask someone to take the photo.
SG:         Excuse me.  Do you mind taking a photo?
DH:         Let’s say Avengers together.
on camera: Live focus can be used.
All:          Avengers!
DH:         Thank you.
All:          Thank you so much.
DH:         Let’s look.
DH:         I think he took the photo from too far away.
JH:          It looks as if our faces can’t be seen that well, doesn’t it?
MS:        Our faces look too small.
SG:         Let me just adjust the photo.
DH:         Wow.  
MS:     Wow.
DH:     My phone had this functionality?
JH:          Wow. It came out well.
DH:         I need to study more.
DH:         It’s because he spends time like that, that he has to retake his tests.

Phone: Avengers Club, Forever!
All:     Ohhh!
JH:          Unnie, send me the photo.
MS:        Me, too, unnie.
DH:         I’ll upload it onto the group room.

Outside

Man:     Let’s go! I told you to hurry up!
Woman: I’m coming.
Man:     Oh, that was nothing.  Go ahead and keep talking.

cr: @hmmmgood  and @stroppyse

They were glancing to each other. They nodded and rushed out to get revenge to that man.

THE END

Archived