[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

IM SOOOOO FRUSTRATEDDDDDDDDDD. WHY JH WHYYYYYYY. 

i dont understand anything they said, but i feel like I cannot watch EP 14 with subs now

and then have to wait for one freaking week for EP 15. 

i think i will have to sit EP 14 with subs out till next week because. my heart. UGHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by becauselifelife
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Helloooo! ep 14 started!!

SH voiceover: his sms to JH "JH, where are you? I'm (waiting) outside the house"

JM: Hi

SH: Oh hi

JM: You live around here?

SH: Yes. How did you come to be here?

JM: Ah.. I was just passing by.. should I give you my namecard?

SH: Ok

JM: Maybe we should have coffee one of these days...

SH: Yeah..

omg the tension between SH & JH after that...

during the night time phone call:

Reversal of roles cos now SH is in the position where he's worrying about his feelings for JH:

JH: Hello?

SH: It's me

JH: I know

SH: I know it's late and I'm sorry... but there was something that I wanted to tell you. (he's looking at JM's namecard as he says this) Congratulations on starting to write again. I wanted to give my sincere congratulations.

JH voiceover: This person.. is having a dilemma right now. He is sad. (she understands him!! <3)

and aww the twist with regards to HR & WS! HR doesnt even pay attention to that guy and doesn't even recognise him as the guy she talked to on the app. Ben's OST playing in the background as HR leaves breaks my heart.

ugh omg the mood is just intense. I don't think I'm gonna remember much of the JH moments cos of the tension.

when eating with JM:

JH: before I sign the contract with you, I have something I'd like to ask.

JM: Ok what is it?

JH: Regarding that guy that you almost married.. if you meet him again, will you love him again?

JM: Actually.. I met him yesterday, in your neighbourhood, which makes this question all the more strange..

JH: My husband did come to meet me outside our house yesterday... SH did..

!!! I'm dying.

Anw SG was asking SH how he was planning to break the news to "her". But then SH blabbered on about how he can't tell JH cos she's a transparent person.. and will get hurt no matter how he says it. SG is like.. what are you talking about? I was asking about how you were gonna break the news to JM... isn't JH.. just a tenant to you? Then SH realises that from the moment he met JM, he was just worried about how JH would feel. He just thought it's been a long time since he saw JM and wondered how she was doing. But he worried about JH only.

AND OMGGGG JM knows about the contract marriage too. JH told her everything. JM asks: so if I said I was gonna love SH again, what would you have done?
JH: Well you would become my employee/contractor (she previously told JM that JM is paying her too much LOL silly JH, cos she said she doesnt treat JM like a contractor)
JM: Oh then would we have grabbed each other's hair and fought here? What about SH?
JH: I would wait for him. I would wait for his heart..
JM: Even if it's a real marriage?
JH: Yes. Because it's not a given that you own each other's hearts even when you're married.

they have a very nice conversation that shows how different the two are when it comes to marriage.

omg it wasn't shown how SH hit Director Jo, but basically Director Jo met up with SH apologising about what he did and asking if its possible for JH to drop the case. SH figured out what he was talking about.. Director Jo figured out that SH doesn't know and said: Ah.. I thought you would know.. I guess have to speak to JH about it..
SH grabs his hand to stop him from leaving, and says super menancingly: No. You stay and talk to ME about it. All of it.

OMG my heart is just breaking. I JUST.... idk..

so just as SH is about to confess to JH, the ending scene, JH tells him, "I would like it if we can terminate our agreement now"

basically breaking up with him.

idk guys I KNEW IT. I KNEW she was just gonna think that he doesn't love her. if only he confessed earlier :( 

• Like 7
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 9

I suspect it might be a spin twist, if he does want to stop the contract I think its because he no longer wants to marry her as part of a contract but because he loves her as well.  Its just that communication is going to get twisted, i cant see it stewing out for that long as he is pretty straight forward.

• Like 8