[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

7 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

Last post for tonight! 

No sorry guys I don’t believe it. 

Going back to Namhae because they break up ? That’s too cliché for this show.

Angst we are gonna have it for sure but for SH. He will face his past and try having closure and focus on his relationship with JH. 

I hope we don’t have noble idiocy with JH (going away and letting SH and JM having a second chance) but I trust completely the writer. I will be so disappointed if it happens. 

Maybe she will go back for her sister in law delivery. We could get a time skip to that moment and they could choose to have their baby there.

7 minutes ago, Ayame said:
3 hours ago, kelmaoneko said:

I'm all in for the shipper page! Not gonna lie, I keep checking there to see if someone made a thread already :D

Lol I made a shipper thread just now. For everyone that wants to ship over them (me included lol) go here:

I have only shiped two couple in my life and it was this year. The first one are the lead from live up to your name Kim Ah-joong and Kin Nam-gil. The second is Ha Ji-won and Kang Min-hyuk. The first one for the chemestry and the second because it's a noona thing.

Personally I don't ship Jung So-min with anybody (don't really care about Lee Min-ki love live either) but I think for those who do, it could be a fight with JSM with Lee Joon from father is strange.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Jillia said:

It's monday! :D

I'm a bit surprised they're close to filming the episodes live. I hope it won't get too stressful. :(

Oh, I thought  a drama was considered a live shoot when they were still filming a day before air date. Quality wise you can't tell because it's ben pretty consistent, but like ngl LMK is looking a little tired in the still. (still cute tho)

10 hours ago, meiil said:

new stills from todays ep

Edited by Berou
Please don't quote pics, thanks :)
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

What?! They're still filming episode 14? Seriously? Wah...

I do think they're less stressed than other dramas that film close to airing. Previous dramas that do this seem to just focus on meeting the deadline so it affects the quality of the show. However, for BTIMFL, it may be stressful but it seems like part of the delay is because they are thoughtful in the way they deliver the story. It kind of shows in the way the director describes what they do as a team. Also, you feel their "thoughtfulness," from the writer to the director, cast, and everyone on the show, when you watch every episode.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, meiil said:

@Jillia idt it's that big of a deal, it happens a lot with kdramas.

I know you don't mean any harm in your comment, but I think live filming is a pretty big deal. It tires out not only the actors, but all of the production crew as well. I think we've all read horror stories of the consequences of live filming and filming until late at night. This show  hs been amazing despite it's tight schedule, so props to them! I just hope they aren't burnt out or sleep deprived to where they get sick bu the end of the show. 

side note: does anyone remember that scene in Secret Garden where hyun bin is like asleep with ha ji won in bed? I remember reading on dramabeans that he legit fell asleep during that scene bc of live shooting omg 

• Like 5

Hello first lifers happy monday ! 

I just curious about fifty shades grey book in SH's room. As i remember that book is fifty shades of freed, based on the review of that book is Anna and Christian Grey is married and suddenly his ex come, and Anna will leave Christian, but she's pregnant. I don't know, but i affraid we can get resemble story like fifty shades of freed. Hope not. 

And thank you for @Ayame for creating LMK and JSM thread. I will join there :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

I've never been this excited about Monday, since last Monday (and couple of weeks ago) :tongue: 

On the other hand, i feel a bit sad that we only have 4 episodes left.. I know it's too early to be sad but still can't believe that this show will end next week.. I'm not prepare to say goodbye yet :(  

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Hi everyone, just dropping by to overshare. Hope you don't mind.

I'm about to finish my 4.5 years apprenticeship in the city and I wanted to save on rent. So I opted for a work from home arrangement. And two months ago i moved back to my parent's place in the countryside. Sounds familiar? Please read on. My younger bro also went home to parent's place two weeks ago. He's looking for a new apartment but can't find one yet. So yeap, it's the family living together again after so long. Then last night, bro brought home his brand spanking new girl so they can sleep together. LOL. Totally a Ji Ho moment, ain't fan fiction, my friends. Not even sure if I'm supposed to take it as funny or sad. Looks like I should pack my bags again tonight. Should I look forward to a tunnel moment? Apprenticeship ends this month, so yeap jobless, homeless, and I like snails too (you know, AB skin care).

I'm not even kidding. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 11
  • LOL 2

Prediction for when ji ho enters se hee's room: 

*sees Fifty Shades book*

*makes dart eyes*

*internally thinking* "Fifty shades? is that how he likes it? are we gonna make a new contract?

Se hee: it's ma sang goo's from a while ago...he left it here *clears throat* 

i also really hope he get another epic kiss this week 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

22 minutes ago, VanillaSalt said:

*sees Fifty Shades book*

*makes dart eyes*

*internally thinking* "Fifty shades? is that how he likes it? are we gonna make a new contract?

JH: Fifty Shades? Is that the book where the main characters wildly make love?

SH: Wildly make love? What they did is NOT wild. It cannot be considered wild... THIS... is how you make love wildly. 

After a few minutes...

SH: Do you know now what "wildly making love" is, or do you want us to do it again?

JH: Do it again.

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Am I the only one who thinks that his current haircut makes his face way skinnier? Or he's always be this skinny? I feel he's chubbier on the first episodes. He looks tired too on this pic.

Spoiler

I'm amazed by the kdrama production staff. They do their job well. The little change of the charahcter's haircut give different vibe.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, VanillaSalt said:

*sees Fifty Shades book*

*makes dart eyes*

Woahhhh guys what 50 shades of grey ? What did I miss hahah how come i never noticed the book in his room ? Does anyone has a screencap and which episode was that ?? 

• LOL 4