[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

I feel like humming Melomance’s Gift with the release of the BTS!  :)  must learn Hangul :lol:

“It feels like a gift prepared just for me
It starts small but everything gets bigger
Even those ordinary days
Become special in this moment...”

Monday is a few hours away...

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

PWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! HIS AJUMMA PANTS KEPT RIPPING!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!! *Crying* *Laughing* *Not-sure*

I wondered about that! With all the flexing and squatting during Kimjang, I was impressed with the seemingly indestructible quality of his pants. Apparently, they weren’t as strong as I thought!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

5 hours ago, firt said:

BTS is too short, i want the multitasking kiss BTS (kissing while asking JH to answer the phone from mom). 

I find it so cute that LMK took the “secret JH’s pics” himself, he took them so up close, no chill man.

looks like LMK is getting more and more comfortable around JSM, the way he was staring at her, love love love it. 

I agree! My shipper mind (and body) also needs the BTS of the scene. 

In terms of that scene, I personally would have preferred it if it went like this: 

When SH tells JH that her phone is ringing, and after JH realizes this after a while, JH looks at SH intently and tells him, "Hold on. Don't go anywhere." JH doesn't let go of SH's collar. She holds the collar with her left hand, and then answers the phone with her right hand. She answers the phone and tells her mom, "Yes omma, we'll be right home," ends the call immediately, all the while never taking her eyes away from SH's lips. After putting the phone in her pocket, she holds SH's collar again with her right hand, and continues to kiss him. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

SH and JH look so good together :wub:

I think my heart is pumping extra beats now whenever I see LMK and JSM photos and videos.

Their tandem is giving me, us, so much good vibes. I will surely miss BTIMFL. I hope they will be casted in a movie or in another drama again (still hoping even if there's a slight chance).

• Like 13

On 18/11/2017 at 4:47 PM, rembrandtz_5e20 said:

Just noticed the wording on SH's sweat shirt in the preview. From 'Just Alone' --->'Not Lonely' :wub:

Not only does it say “Not Lonely”, take another look- it’s GREY!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Berou
Please don't quote pics, thanks
  • Like 4
  • LOL 8

LMK and JSM are fabulous together. They really make the drama soar.

But the idea of "shipping"them or any other co-workers seems weird to me. 

it's like going to my supermarket and shipping the cashier and he deli-worker just because they are good at their jobs.

I sometimes think it's fan shipping that makes thing difficult for female actors personal lives.  The practice of "shipping"

makes their partners more insecure than necessary. 

It is one thing to have the public enjoy your significant other's work than to hear them claim another man or woman is better for them than you are.

• Like 10

Watching the BTS, I was a bit blown away with the way they “attacked” the kiss scene. No holding back. Just boom! Magic.

Anyway, I Will keep my shipping to a minimum, if not absolute zero now. (been burned before. And I don’t want to offend with my fangirling.) My apologies about that. I think It’s great to see them enjoying themselves on set. 

Re: JM seeing SH and JH in cafe then scoping out the “competition” in the ladies’ restroom. Plausible. And I just hope her sitting at the table is not an attempt to stake her claim. I don’t think Se Hee saw her or spoke with her judging on his reflection at the end of Ep 12 with the post it note. I could be wrong of course. 

one cute thing to add: Remember that he has great peripheral vision? That he knows when someone is looking at him? During the watching of MeloMance singing in the park of the song “Gift,” during the line, “Everything is pretty now” Ji Ho looked up at him beaming. And he smiled back, not even turning to look at her. it’s such a small thing but I found it utterly charming and heart-fluttering. 

• Like 18

Monday's coming! I'm excited for the next episode. 

I think it's about time the table will turn and SH's going to fall more in love with JH. He has to proof that he's fully committed with their relationship. With JM coming into the picture, they will be dealing with heavier emotions so I want JH to feel like she's entirely wanted before JM gets involve.

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, Jillia said:

To each their own. I don't ship them either but it's fine to do so as long as people don't get obsessed or hurtful. Also, again: keep the drama thread void of all the actor shipping and nobody here not shipping them has to feel uncomfortable. :) 

I agree.  I don't ship them too to avoid heartbreak but I don't find anything wrong in shipping.  Besides, shipping has been part of watching KDrama just like having a SLS (Second Lead Syndrome) and that's what make it fun and make forum conversation lively.  Just my two cents.

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

19 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Sorry for the spam

but Ohmygadohmygadohmygaaaaaad my heaaaaart. Swipe for moooooore!!!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Trying SO hard not to ship them but the struggle is so real. Hahahhaha. 

I wonder what they were saying to each other in the pic of him crouching next to her. His face looks like he's whole heartedly listening to her. The crouching somehow reminds me of his character in shut up Flower boy band 

Edited by Berou
Please don't quote pics, thanks :)
  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

54 minutes ago, b4l01 said:

I agree.  I don't ship them too to avoid heartbreak but I don't find anything wrong in shipping.  Besides, shipping has been part of watching KDrama just like having a SLS (Second Lead Syndrome) and that's what make it fun and make forum conversation lively.  Just my two cents.

Yeah,  it seems shipping is a part of the side activity of k-drama watching.

And folks experience it differently.

Although it can be done for fun, sometimes fan get so attached to the illusion that they make the performer and  his-her romantic partner's life miserable in the real world. 

For me shipping falls under the activity of treating actors as property who are beholden to fans body+heart+soul more so than seeing them as dedicated workers who do jobs for pay and the creative product is all they owe their audience.

It also makes me uncomfortable when fans complain when professional artists don't jump at their beck and call to sign autographs nilly-willy, take selfies, smile, or cater to their whims. 

But that's just me . . .

Unless i've had extended contact with an artist of any sort, I don't see the value of autographs or contact, and such.  

Actually the more I like an artist's work the less interested I'm interested in meeting them.  

I've only gotten two autographs in my life . . .so far. One from Charisma Carpenter (for a Buffy fan as a joke). We were stuck between flights and she seemed nice after we were chatting about some arc on the series (I'm also a big Buffy fan but really don't see the value of autographs---except as something to resell, which violates the spirit in which they are given).

I also asked Rita Dove to autograph a copy of her book of poetry for friend.  I thought it would mean something to my friend. Having a writer who is in there to sign copies of her work at a designated time and place seems a part of her work, interrupting people's lives to have them sign random stuff or worse touch them seems weird.  

I also try to remember that the social contract between Western performers and their fans is very different from the contract between Asian actors and their fans.

I mean American fans don't make it a practice to fund food truck and sent it to the set of their "idols": that's what craft service is for and it is written in the union contract.

i suspect that sending food in the US would be looked at with suspicion and thrown out if it got through security.

As much as i hate shipping I am fascinated by Shipping Container homes. I think I want to live in one. LOL.  I'm obsessed with repurposing.

• Like 6