[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

@ck1Oz Thanks for letting me know! I usually watch the episode again after the subs are out to find out the missing bits and enjoy the video as a whole. But with this show, I've been kinda letting it languish for watching later in the week so that the wait doesn't feel as long lol.

So I know everyone's live watching now. But I saw a new making video on tvN and it's so cute. Not much translation is needed - it's when JH cooks at SH's house and she keeps eating the food, even when the director was about to roll XD They also showed her Kwai recording with LMK, which they were both proud of. LMK is so cute with the child actors! 

Also I'm dying because the first clip of the episode has been uploaded! SH was talking during their kiss and yet they were both not letting go KYAAAAA!!

Phone rings...

SH: JH-ssi....Your phone is ringing... JH-ssi....

JH finally lets go.

SH: Your phone.

JH: Oh, mum? What is it?

Mum: What do you mean what? Where and what are you two doing? Why are you not coming back?

JH: We're by the sea, of course.

JH: What can we do by the sea? Of course we're looking at the sea! 

JH: Alright, got it. We're coming.

SH: Shall we get going?

SH: Weren't you too angry with your mother?

JH: When was I... ah, it's because when I use satoori, my voice gets louder. People asked me the same question at university.

SH: Well, that might be true. From my experience here today, people here use the tense sounds for all neutral sounds. (He gives examples of some Korean consonants).

JH: You analysed that in that time? 

SH: Yes. Well I had to understand what they were saying to do kimjang. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 15