[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

It started! hehe with the kiss scene again. Can't have enough of the kiss scene of course. OMG LOL a phone call is here and JH is just so absorbed in kissing and SH is just like mumbling though the kiss like "uhm, JH you have a call"

Mom asked JH what they were doing outside and JH said they're at the sea, and if they're at the sea of course they're just looking at the sea!!! lol and then after that, SH asked if she was too angry at her mom. but JH said nah, that's because the dialect makes her sound angrier than she actually is.

before they went home, the neighbour uncle came by to ask SH to have 1 more drink before he goes. And then JH drank the bowl of makgeolli instead and told the neighbour: Stop bothering MY husband!!! if you bother him again, I'm going to take it out on your son-in-law next time!

And then SH hid behind her LMAO i luv fierce JH

ok fast forward to when JH is on her bed sleeping at home LOL she can't sleep and texted SH asking him what he said when the neighbours asked if she was pretty. and then she was spasming on the bed wondering why she sent the text. then he replied saying "I said you're pretty". so she went to sleep.. and then!! she still couldn't really sleep, and she said to herself "it would be great if he slept with me. on the same bed" LOl

and then she realised what she said, woke up and called herself "trash" hahaha you naughty JH!!

anw today's title is "Because it's my first time having desires" :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 7