[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

Title: Today's Ocean is the first.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, so JiHo was super passive-aggressive this morning, so much that my own mother would be so proud... then she went out and praised herself for having the perfect poker face.

SeHee: She's properly pissed this morning isn't she?

There's a competitor in their circles and they're all discussing why their slogan is "dating not marriage". Turns out, it was SeHee who came up with it and WonSeok almost managed to convince everyone else to change it until SeHee announced that he's taking time off to go make kim-jang. And while they were discussing about the rival app, SeHee was praising it's "awesome" design. Pfft.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

BN and JH are discussing at the cafe. 

I think she is ranting. BN said she looks like an ajhumma ( maybe her skin or hairstyle)

LOL, JiHo was complaining about her "husband" and mother in law and BokNam sees his neighbour ajumma in her. She complains about her husband like that too. HA!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

LOL they woke up and JH is still angry. The previous night, SH said that her house is at Namhae, so how would he make his way down? JH replied saying that that's not her own problem. In the morning, when they first see each other she says she's gonna go have breakfast with BN at the cafe. And she told SH that she brought her contract to the cafe for safekeeping cos she's worried about his mom coming over to his house and accidentally finding it. She also tells him to put his contract at his office for safekeeping. SH tries to explain about why there will not be any more possibility of his mom visiting unannounced and JH cuts him off and says it's not her responsibility to listen to all of that, and then she leaves and SH says to Cat, she's definitely upset isn't she? lol outside, JH is praising herself and saying that she did well. 

and today's title!! its "it's my/our first time at today's sea"

and omg!!! SJ just did the most awesome thing to her coworkers ever wow

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I don't even understand what they are saying but JH is really cuteeee when she's upset :wub:

GO STRIKER JIHO!!!!

BTW did CEO Ma and SH accidentally switched their contract?!!  :scream:

what i understand from live streaming..

SJ finally standing up for herself in front of those jerks at work

CEO Ma seems to know about SH's ex-girlfriend

CEO Ma and SJ finally know about SH and JH contract and they know about them too now.

JH confessed to SJ about her feeling for SH

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, kelmaoneko said:

I'm going crazy. Still 30 mins left and I'm already shaking. My snacks and drinks are ready. I already made a trip to the bathroom. I will be cemented in my seat in front of the computer for the next hours or so.

Edit: My title guess for today is "Because it's my first real confession"

I feel you :D

• Like 4