[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

Awwww HR is the one proposing to WS. this is adorable. she got so much more mature. she said it's ok that they have a new house to spend their newlywed life in, they can just move into WS's house. And she presents their 5 year plan to get married.

LOL and then SG got the same tickets on SJ's flight to Hong Kong. SG got Economy tickets but SJ got business class tickets, so she said let's use my miles to upgrade your seats too. SG: But we can only use miles for family members. SJ: Shall we do it then? Marriage? 

SG accepts it in the end and calls her Yeobo! awww

awwwww everyone is getting their happy ending.

JH: We registered our marriage 3 years ago. And as we got married, we wrote a new contract too.

LOL at all this last minute PPL hahaha ginseng and massage chair

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 6

AWWWWWWW good ending

very cute

i was also 50% 50% about HR and WS, i thought they would have more of an open ending but they matured over their break and i guess they're similar to JH's mom and dad, how she said, 'i thought about divorce but i knew i'd miss him so i chose to stick with him' haha

• Like 11

Time flies..

SJ and Ma CEO time..finally SJ opened up her mind about getting married hehehe...

SJ runs her custom made bra.

Ma CEO called "honey/wife" to SJ.

3 years later ? our OTP, JH still works as writer. They have happy life.

They're getting married?? [edit] they discussed they new mutual agreement.

They watched soccer game together, SH laid his head on JH legs

SH : Ji Ho ya..I LOVE YOU

JH : Me too

They kissed.

WS and HR had baby. The three couples run after the bus so the three couples now as married couples

END

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6