[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

5 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

By the way, what was that pink thing with a spring that SH shook in front of the cat? :D I cannot get over that scene.

It was a Face massager. 

But of course, my mind is as dirty as the table that Ji Ho scrubbed in Ep 12. Hahahahahah

No, Se Hee... it’s not a contraption from your 50 shades book. That’s probably what drove him to drink... LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Can't see any videos of a full preview yet so... the short one first...

Preview for Ep 14 (15')

SH: Shall we sleep together again tonight?

SG was about to scare SH I think but he read the card over SH's shoulders.

SG: Go Jung-Min?!

LOLOLOL SH.

SH: Does the fact that I'm JH's husband affect you in any way, in regards to JH's writing job?

SG: You said you were gonna confess to JH?

SH: We... (Woori...)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

18 minutes ago, teep523 said:

EP 14 Preview trans:

SH: Shall we sleep together again, today?

SG: Go Jung Min?

SH screams

SH: No matter how I tell her, it's going to hurt her.. Because JH is a transparent person

JH: Does the capacity of being hurt increase as soon as you have someone?

SH: Does the fact that I'm JH's husband mean anything to you.. with regards to JH's writing work?

SG: Didn't you say you were gonna confess to JH? 

(LOL OMG THE KAKAOTALK SCREENSHOT:

From Chief Nam:

Message: CEO Ma, which statement sounds the greasiest during a confession?

1) Now, shall we get married for real...?

2) Now, shall we become a real couple..?

3) Now, shall we really be together...? )

SH: You said all 3 of those statements were greasy! (ok maybe greasy is not the best word. Something like gross.. or cheesy.. but in a romantic context)

SH: Worrying.. it's just for exactly One person..

SH: Uri (Us, we, our)....

-----

OMG can;t wait for tmr

I'm so happy to see SH being all for JH still.

That's the woman he loves now and he wants to show it to her.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, prettynerd15 said:

I just want us women to be stronger especially when all the signs are there after being with someone for so long. you have to wake-up and pull yourself out of the situation becaise it's not cute anymore. what if they had gotten married  and their issues continued in their married life...divorce and more yeas lost. now she can rediscover herself and if later they get back together she will be more confident in who she is and what she wants

Previously my thoughts were in the same line as you but not long ago I realised that being not so strong is also fine and there're many girls who prefer to be timid and meek (I'm saying its a conscious preference and not the way they basically are)... and still do well the way they chose to live as they're afterall happy.

HR in this episode seemed like she would be happy even if she has to make lots of compromises throughout her life but if only its with WS. I'm trying really hard to understand such girls who feel their world revolves around their life-partner, isn't an easy task for me but this show helped opening more new perspectives for me.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

It was a Face massager. 

But of course, my mind is as dirty as the table that Ji Ho scrubbed in Ep 12. Hahahahahah

Hahahahahahahaha really?! I was also thinking dirty things. :D But I thought, "Eeeeh seolma!" They wouldn't put something dirty in there. Hahahahaha I didn't know a face massager is shaped like that.

But seriously, I can't get over SH shaking that thing in front of the cat. Best thing ever. Like there should be a montage of SH doing things by himself. I feel like he's the kind of person who does funny things like that when he's alone.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

guys.. I really like where the story is going. I mean the fact that SH gonna be taking initiative to contact JM to resolve their relationship or to get closure or to just make it clear that he hopes JM isn't getting back at him through JH is just so great!

1. he's taking the initiative. I really like how it shows he's willing to deal with his past trauma and is brave enough to. and has probably gotten over it.

2. he;s also doing it partly because he;s worried about JH and wants to protect her. this is his big Saranghae moment imo???

3. I am so looking forward to his final big confession moment. I think he's gonna go with "이제, 진짜 '우리' 될까요?" or "Now, shall we really become 'Us (Uri)' ? "

:wub::wub::wub: 

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, teep523 said:

guys.. I really like where the story is going. I mean the fact that SH gonna be taking initiative to contact JM to resolve their relationship or to get closure or to just make it clear that he hopes JM isn't getting back at him through JH is just so great!

1. he's taking the initiative. I really like how it shows he's willing to deal with his past trauma and is brave enough to. and has probably gotten over it.

2. he;s also doing it partly because he;s worried about JH and wants to protect her. this is his big Saranghae moment imo???

3. I am so looking forward to his final big confession moment. I think he's gonna go with "이제, 진짜 '우리' 될까요?" or "Now, shall we really become 'Us (Uri)' ? "

I swear it almost feels like him putting the “Uri” tag on the cat is part of his real Wedding Proposal. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Amulya Kolusu said:

Previously my thoughts were in the same line as you but not long ago I realised that being not so strong is also fine and there're many girls who prefer to be timid and meek (I'm saying its a conscious preference and not the way they basically are)... and still do well the way they chose to live as they're afterall happy.

HR in this episode seemed like she would be happy even if she has to make lots of compromises throughout her life but if only its with WS. I'm trying really hard to understand such girls who feel their world revolves around their life-partner, isn't an easy task for me but this show helped opening more new perspectives for me.

It's just so sad to see you know. i was once that girl. high school love does things to you. after a few years i had to wake myself up. i didn't like how i felt. it took me years to get over it but am completely awesome now and can read men to the T. i have girlfriends who are still in that loop. despite all my advise i know change won't come till they want it. i know the situation in this drama is sympathetic because he's not shown to be cheating but in real life most men acting like him are cheating and have women everywhere even if they claim not to be financially stable as he is, they mess around. all i know is that when a man really wants something there's no beating around the bush even if he's not stable in life. I still wish women will be stronger. all this dedication and men always free around doing whatever they like. it's just so sad

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

HoRang: Eo?

WonSeok: If we date again, are you never going to tell me to marry you?

HoRang: If you hate it... I won't.

WonSeok: That's not the problem right now! If you want just want to get married, why are you hiding what you want to do because of me?!

HoRang: I'm not hiding. It's because I want to do it with you, marriage...

WonSeok: Is it right that you wanted to do it with me? Are you sure? Are you that confident of your heart?

HoRang: What are you saying? Why are you being like that?

WonSeok: You contacted other men, you know. I saw. What you did on our company's chatting upload.

HoRang: That's just... that's just something I did, because it's the company that you work at, so I tried it and that person contacted me first-

WonSeok: In any case, you replied the contact.

HoRang: That's just something I did, that's it. It doesn't mean anything.

WonSeok: You want to get married and got into contact with a man who wanted to get married. Does that not mean anything?

HoRang: No. That's not what I intended (also synonym for "heart").

WonSeok: Heart? What your heart wants eventually shows in reality. What was it between us the last few months? All that was in your mouth was marriage and whenever I closed my eyes, I was busy running away. You're always burdening me... I can't handle it anymore. That's our fact and heart. And, your replies to that guy is also a part of your heart. You too... if you were truthful to your heart, it would be good. Now, let's settle it. It's hard for me too. I'll get out of the house.

HoRang: No, (you) can't, WonSeok ah. Don't go. Please don't go. Without you, how can I live? Without you, how can I live? How can I live alone? How can I, alone, without you, enter that house? Please don't go. Without you, I'll die.

WonSeok: Without me, you won't die. Hardship is just a moment. You'll be fine soon.

WHOA SHIE!@#$w#$t%w#ert%q@ert#$q!q!qq!!!!!!!!! 

If I were HoRang I'd have thrown my heels at his head. BOTH! And make sure that the pointy part hits first. WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MY HEART?!

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 7

Anyway, continuing from the conversation earlier, about the book...

SH: Marriage is like losing one's space and time. She would definitely feel happiness without anyone around. It's a good story.

JH: It's also a sad story. Actually, I thought of you when I was reading it. You said you could only be responsible for yourself, this house and Cat. That's why you didn't get married. What you said then really struck me, because I could be responsible for this room at that time. But living like this, aren't you lonely? Haven't you ever thought that you were lonely?

SH: I'm not sure. I think I lived without thinking about loneliness. Because I lived thinking it was better to be alone than to put up with another person. 

JH: (voiceover) I wanted to ask.

(flashback) SH: It is enough to have one love in a lifetime.

JH: (voiceover) If it is true that your once-in-a-lifetime love has passed, and if it has, does it mean that there is no way for love to start again for you?

SH: Shall we go to bed now? It's late.

JH: Okay.

SH: I'll have to get my pillow.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 15

11 minutes ago, teep523 said:

I agree! He let JH decide whether to go back to writing, but he was so nervous about the meeting between them he called more than 6 times! 

And he was so so gentle with her the entire episode. And he knew when to give her ME time when she needs it. Really, SH is 200% ideal husband. 

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Is it clear that Jung-min was pregnant with Se-hee's child?

Could it be that he offered to marry her, so she can maintain some sort of honor? Like when celebrities (and probably non-celebrities) marry quickly when they know girlfriend is pregnant.

I don't want to make Se-hee the perfect guy who wouldn't make any mistakes in a relationship but I also don't see him as a guy who get a young woman pregnant. You know what I mean?

I just try to think out of the box here. Also with this it would explain why Se-hee's father was so against the marriage. Of course he probably wouldn't have been happy either if his son impregnated a woman.

But tell me if it's clear in episode - at least to the viewer - Jung-min meant Se-hee. :)

When I read that she had a child, that thought came to me too. Maybe it's not really his child, but why will JM curse him? 

Either way.. that chapter is closed already. They really need to let go and move on.

• Like 8