[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

It seems like JH figured out everything

Just now, meiil said:

They better talk things and resolve this triangle thing tomorrow. I already hate it too much.

I know right?! There's only 3 episodes left. Better resolve it fast or give us two episodes more. :D

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

When SH finally goes into JH's room...

From 0:42:

SH: It's the first time I've entered your room since we got married.

JH: Yes. If I knew, I would have tidied up...

SH: No, this is fine. It's like you and it smells like you.

JH: I... smell? (LOL SH and his robotic ways)

SH: "To Room Nineteen" (Thanks @teep523!)

JH: It's a book I liked in university. It came to mind recently so I'm re-reading it again.

SH: Can I ask what it's about?

JH: There's a couple, a perfect couple. A couple that lacks nothing in the eyes of others, and satisfied with their lives, complete with a harmonious family. One day, the wife says that she wants a space for herself. So the husband created one on the 2nd floor, calling it "Mother's Room". But the children and members of the family would go in and out of that space and gradually it just became a second living room.

SH: So what did the wife do?

JH: So she found a hotel far away from home and rented a room without the knowledge of her family. Occasionally for a few hours, she would remain in that room, doing nothing. Feeling the happiness from being in the room alone.

SH: Because it was a space solely for herself. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 10

37 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Whoa. I wanna sock Shim WonSeok in the face. 

I mean, them breaking up is probably for the best, but, he's such a jerk, the way he handles it.

I have to disagree with you. It was all about HR's dream all along. She wants a big wedding, she wants to become a housewife ... He has no money to marry her like she wants.  Like he said, she never asked anything about his dream.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

omg i feel so evil for being slightly relieved that the kid died. sorry. so sorry. it kind of makes me feel like JH and SH are really fated. First love or not. and it probably really explains why JM was so angry and that SH's parents were so devastated. And SH.... it justifies the 12 year pain. Still though, i'm relieved about it. oh em. am i bipolar?

• Like 9

Can’t wait for subs but even watching it raw still seemed to me like a good episode in terms of progress. 

Thank you for the recaps and @teep523 I am glad you liked this ep! Makes me even more excited for the subs. 

The preview made me sad a little. And the fact that it’s 3 episodes left. 

Curious: does Se Hee know about the child/possible miscarriage, I wonder?

gives us a glimmer of hope for a child in Ji Ho and Se Hee’s future. 

Lastly, I am disappointed in Ji Ho’s hormones. Why’d they let that girl sleep?! :)

• Like 9
  • LOL 7

Its a big shout-out to all those people who said HR is selfish, yes she might be selfish but who isn't in love!! She just can't live without him and marriage is like sealing a deal for lifetime, if only WS realised that he wouldn't be able to fulfill HR's dreams after marriage then they wouldn't be able to separate as easily as they did now. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kimnabong said:

omg i feel so evil for being slightly relieved that the kid died. sorry. so sorry. it kind of makes me feel like JH and SH are really fated. First love or not. and it probably really explains why JM was so angry and that SH's parents were so devastated. And SH.... it justifies the 12 year pain. Still though, i'm relieved about it. oh em. am i bipolar?

Yeah I feel the same... it also pretty much explains everything aka SH sad life, the very bad breakup, the parents drama etc etc

• Like 6

So it’s wasn’t just a break up. 

Now i understand SH more, he feels guilty about the miscarriage. Bigger trauma. 

We have another proof that SH was really in love with her earlier. He didn’t throw out the collar and keep it. 

I applaud the writer. 

We were all thinking he couldn’t move on because SH was scared to love again.  But wow it was more. 

How many times are we going to be surprised ??

• Like 15

JiHo: CEO-nim... why didn't you get married?

JeongMin: Huh? Uh? Me?

JiHo: No, I mean, you're so pretty and reliable person like this... "why is she still not married"... that's why I was curious. Since I got married too, so more... Was it a... inappropriate question?

JeongMin: No. When I was younger, I was curious too. "That unnie too, why is she still unmarried at her age?" Back then, I thought marriage was something that one'll definitely do eventually. 

JeongMin: I did it once before, something like marriage. When I was in school, I was a campus couple with a friend and lived together.

JiHo: Lived together? Whoa... super cool.

JeongMin: Well, it's not like those kinds of cool "living together". It was because while dating, a kid came up. (aka, they got pregnant)

JeongMin: Therefore, in order to get married, we lived together. You're curious about what happened after that right?

JiHo: Yes, honestly.

JeongMin: Because the child didn't come out well, we broke up. Plus, the other side's parents opposed us.

JeongMin: Ah, because Writer-nim is so transparent, so I became just as transparent huh~ That's why I, cannot/should not drink with writers.

JiHo: I guess I really... asked an inappropriate question.

JeongMin: No, I like it. This is just like chapters in a book. Pain too, is now all just a memory after all.

JeongMin: Thank you.

JiHo: In any case I, couldn't have known it then...

JeongMin: Shall we have a glass?

JiHo: This person, [], and...

Caller: The person you're calling isn't picking up.

JiHo: Whether that person could have known it or not, I don't know. Sometime, that room called "confidence", we'll have to face it. (?)

SHIET. I'm like super shocked.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8