[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

50 minutes ago, ces8 said:

Since he's a shy guy maybe he doesnt want much kissing scenes...I remember in my old classmate they didnt kiss just hug and holding hands...there's a scene that implied they had sex but they didnt do anything intimate...I noticed all of his films are box offiice hit...So if he's inclined to action genre...I hope he will do a John woo or Ang Lee film... 

Oh.. what about the zhao zi long drama (sorry, I dun know the English name for this drama) with Yoona? No romance and intimate scene as well?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

He said, I got you your real gift in my van. I'll give to you later Whahaha :tongue:

they look like they are cutting a wedding cake! Hasshaaa LOL

BTW I also hate LGX pants here it looked weird like the waist was too big so they just pinned it together lol

and Yingbao in red :wub: science proves that a red dress attracts the opposite sex ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yup. She usually wear white in many occasios that I read. The first time seing this press con really surprised me. The first thing that came to mind "Red? Not white? Does it mean she is ready for love now?" Whoever that she choose in the end I expect someone that will cherish and love her (like YWY :wub: )

20 minutes ago, Hapiangle said:

Oh.. what about the zhao zi long drama (sorry, I dun know the English name for this drama) with Yoona? No romance and intimate scene as well?

Hi @Hapiangle I think the title in english is God of War...Ive just watched it until epi 5 and then i dropped...I feel weird with the OTP... LGX and Yoona doesnt have chemistry on screen..I have nothing against Yoona because i like her in My prime minister and I...I though its just me but all the people kept on saying the same observation...

Talking about red, have you guys notice this red heart necklace ZLY has been wearing this year?

47 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Yeah we are also member spy of god ... if we meet him one day ... surely dont ask for taking pic together ... i wonder he will accept it :frown: since he doesnt like popularity lol

Yeah at video looks like he say smtg to her :flushed: i wonder why he squeeze there ? Didnt he actually stands at the edge at the first time?

He was standing next to Shawn but he called JH and Wang Zijen to the front to take his spot and he went to squeeze behind ZLY :lol:

19 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

qjOAw3.gif

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

MEANWHILE、

cykSnXc.jpg

62GHwmw.jpg

(*´∇`*) ayaaah

Are they dating here???? I also saw it in LGX weibo but i dont know any chinese...

4 minutes ago, ces8 said:

Hi @Hapiangle I think the title in english is God of War...Ive just watched it until epi 5 and then i dropped...I felt weird with the OTP... LGX and Yoona doesnt have chemistry on screen..I have nothing against Yoona because i like her in My prime minister and I...I though its just me but all the people kept on saying the same observation...

Haha.. OK.. then I think I will just drop this drama... I they are from different country and background, so the chemistry is very hard to build.. 

4 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Talking about red, have you guys notice this red heart necklace ZLY has been wearing this year?

Red heart??? OMG.... So I was not too far off the mark into thinking  that she is starting to consider/more receptive/intend to have love relationship. Hope for the best for her :heart:

note: you got sharp eyes @mrsyooknit :D

7 minutes ago, ces8 said:

Are they dating here???? I also saw it in LGX weibo but i dont know any chinese...

Could this be the bear that he gifted her because she was crying? Otherwise, I don't see a reason why LGX will play this to catch a teddy bear. LOL. 

and ZLY looks so cute and happy when she got the bear from the machine slot. 

3 minutes ago, Hapiangle said:

Haha.. OK.. then I think I will just drop this drama... I they are from different country and background, so the chemistry is very hard to build.. 

You try to watch Yue Qi's new drama...The Eternal Love...lots of kissing...teasing...Lets support fellow Eyes of god LOL

22 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

qjOAw3.gif

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

(*´∇`*) ayaaah

They are a lot alike. Not only are they blunt but they also love plushies. 

006nLoZWly1fi7gl8qaf9j30qo0rrgoy.jpg

006nLoZWly1fi7gij4tedj30dc0hsjst.jpg

006nLoZWly1fi7gil20hgj30dd0hsjso.jpg

006nLoZWly1fi7gl5pf67j30zk0qoadz.jpg

They also both adopted dogs from their sets. I think it is funny that they share so many random traits.

26 minutes ago, Hapiangle said:

Has kiss but not intimate lol ... the girl was dead if im not mistaken but i dont really love the girl since its action drama ... we love to see his martial.arts n i know theres no history of zhou yun has girlfriend or wife

12 minutes ago, ces8 said:

He likes playing doll machine or what .. at baby variety show he also keep playing this kind of machine ... maybe thats why he hav many dolls to give to people :D he said he is so good playing this

4 minutes ago, hanalove9 said:

Red heart??? OMG.... So I was not too far off the mark into thinking  that she is starting to consider/more receptive/intend to have love relationship. Hope for the best for her :heart:

note: you got sharp eyes @mrsyooknit :D

See this necklace, she wore it a lot recently.

4b0c804aly1fhzvnsoc1lj20k00zkh1n.jpg

4b0c804aly1fhzvnplqtnj21x02vje81.jpg

30 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

He looks so territorial with his arm practically over her boobie. :DShe can't even move with his face and arm behind and over her.:lol: He's definitely didn't look shy there.

Like "his woman" kind of feel.  A man forgets shyness when he's got and after the right one.  Hope its like this for them. Agree, not shy there at all.

Regarding the Mandarin accent back in few post, I just want to make some comment. There are a lot of Mandarin accent in the world, China itself can be classify as north or south accent, Hong Kong accent, Taiwan accent, south east Asian accent etc.

LGX is from Hebei, which is the north part. Hence, his accent is tend to be north accent with a lot of tongue twisting and speaks fast. 

I'm personally OK with any accent as I have a lot of friends around me speaks different Mandarin accent. But I can't accept Hong Kong accent (no criticize here, just my personal preference). Every time I listen to HK accent I can't stand my laughter. 

a8484ef4e0fe9925e8a31bd53ea85edf8cb1716e

He is a very straightforward and really doesn't care what other people think or say.....:tongue:  @mrsyooknit, I think there is a part before this that really showed he was whispering something to her but blocked slightly by the lady in black's head...and what necklace?? Pic?

Add. Got it!!

17 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

He was standing next to Shawn but he called JH and Wang Zijen to the front to take his spot and he went to squeeze behind ZLY :lol:

Why he bother to squeeze into lil space just to make sure he is her man or what B) looks strange

15 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

See this necklace, she wore it a lot recently.

4b0c804aly1fhzvnsoc1lj20k00zkh1n.jpg

4b0c804aly1fhzvnplqtnj21x02vje81.jpg

seems at premier PA she also wearing small necklace ... is it the same?

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

a8484ef4e0fe9925e8a31bd53ea85edf8cb1716e

He is a very straightforward and really doesn't care what other people think or say.....:tongue:  @mrsyooknit, I think there is a part before this that really showed he was whispering something to her but blocked slightly by the lady in black's head...and what necklace?? Pic?

Add. Got it!!

just to make sure why he isnt squeeze in the middle with that bald man hahah

15 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

Could this be the bear that he gifted her because she was crying? Otherwise, I don't see a reason why LGX will play this to catch a teddy bear. LOL. 

and ZLY looks so cute and happy when she got the bear from the machine slot. 

Right! And it's a rabbit! We all know Yingbao is a rabbit! (*´∇`*) 

I also noticed that necklace she wore couple times but didn't think much. Wonder if it was a gift to her... :D

NI3Ozmy.jpg

is that the doggy he adopted? 

Archived