[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만

Guest mireille

Guest allisa18

The third HQ megaupload link for episode #183 (Bi, Uhm Jung Hwa, MC Mong, HaHa, Kim Sa Rang) is the same link as part two =/ can someone fix this?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The third HQ megaupload link for episode #183 (Bi, Uhm Jung Hwa, MC Mong, HaHa, Kim Sa Rang) is the same link as part two =/ can someone fix this?

^I think the order on the first page is wrong;

Here you go:

=D

Guest amaya0625

Does anyone know what is the title of background song when Bi was talking about his high school love life? It's a duet if I'm not mistaken.. Thanks! :)

that background song's title is "Cassiopeia" from Bi's latest album. It's a Bi and Lim Jeong-hee duet. :)

Guest Dahee Fanel

does anyone know who will be on for the upcoming weeks, heheh thanks

Let's see...

Next week: Cha Hwa Yeon, Sung Shi Kyung, Jung Sun Hui, Jung Kyung Ho, Lee Tae Sung.

Next next week: Jung Joon Ho, Jung Woong In, Kim Sang Joong, Jung Woon Taek, Lee Jung Hyun.

how old is Park Soo Hong and Kang Ho dong?

is ho dong like 36 or something?

They're both 36 years old. :)

Guest moGu moGu

thank you so much for the episodes and subs released!!!!!!!!!!!

there's more eps than the last time i've seen this thread

i haven't watched this show yet but when there are previews on other shows i hear alot of laughter going on so it must be good

Thank you so much once again !!!!!!!!!!

Guest theLEGEND

amaya0625: thanks for telling the title~ ^^

How come I can't download all of the episodes like the earlier ones? Are they going to be worked on? Thanks.

If you see the "Megaupload" in blue color, it means no links are being uploaded yet but if you see the "Megaupload" in black color with underline, it means there are links being uploaded. I hope you do understand what am I talking about :sweatingbullets:

amaya0625: thanks for telling the title~ ^^

If you see the "Megaupload" in blue color, it means no links are being uploaded yet but if you see the "Megaupload" in black color with underline, it means there are links being uploaded. I hope you do understand what am I talking about :sweatingbullets:

I do know what you're talking about. Do you know if the links in the blue color will be uploaded in the future though? Thanks for the reply :)

hey, i checked the link in the first page for eps184, it is the link for sub but it is actually the link for eps? so do we have sub for it yet? or it just a locate mistake ? thanks

Guest aznchocol8luver

just a heads up.

andy, junjin, and se7en will be filming for YSMM this wednesday!!!!

OMG TAT GOTTA B AN AWESOME EPISODE!!

just a heads up.

andy, junjin, and se7en will be filming for YSMM this wednesday!!!!

omgggggg! you serious? :lol: puhahaha. thanks for that info! which means that, that episode will air the next monday right? or is that wrong? :sweatingbullets: heheh.

hey, i checked the link in the first page for eps184, it is the link for sub but it is actually the link for eps? so do we have sub for it yet? or it just a locate mistake ? thanks

oops! you're right... it is a mistake made! :lol: just PM mireille about it? hmm, subs are unavailable yet -that's for sure ;)

Guest strawberryfusion

hi i downloaded the eps w/ hyun young, haha, & brian in it... but there were 3 parts to it in megaupload. the 1st one worked just fine but 2nd & 3rd didn't work. could someone tell me why??? thank you for ur help

yashimanman 11.06.2006 episode

Choi Hwajeong (최화정), Seong Sikyung (Sung Sikyung) (성시경), Jeong Seonhui (정선희) , Jeong Kyeongho (Jung Kyungho) 정경호, Lee Taeseong ( 이태성)

some interesting parts... (imo :lol: )

-talking about random fart moments

- battle between the two lady guests, choi hwajeong and jeong seonhui

- jeong kyeongho reveals dating a girlfriend who cheated on him; and a touching story between him and his father (who is a respected PD).

Guest Aikiraat

hi i downloaded the eps w/ hyun young, haha, & brian in it... but there were 3 parts to it in megaupload. the 1st one worked just fine but 2nd & 3rd didn't work. could someone tell me why??? thank you for ur help

For episode 169 it's split into 3 parts. I used a program called HJSplit. You can just google and download it. Use it to join the parts together and it will be the 700mb HQ file.

Archived