[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] The Eternal Love 1 双世宠妃

RPM

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, meoba said:

Its much better if the main cast will be in season 2... the setting should be the same dongyue empire...

I would like the second season to be in modern time.  Something like, XT got transported back to modern day.  Once she was back in modern time, she continues to work as a real estate.  She misses MLC terribly and bums to some one who looks like him (He is reincarnation of MLC in modern time).  They can start their love story over again in modern time.  

I finished all the subbed episodes. I like it, they are so funny and cute <33 Healing my broken heart. 

I believe they probably have a second season that is filmed already. Tencent usually does this, they release ~24 or so episodes as season 1 then a few weeks later they start releasing season 2. I just don't think the story will be resolved in 8 episodes. 

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I finished all the subbed episodes. I like it, they are so funny and cute <33 Healing my broken heart. 

I believe they probably have a second season that is filmed already. Tencent usually does this, they release ~24 or so episodes as season 1 then a few weeks later they start releasing season 2. I just don't think the story will be resolved in 8 episodes. 

I guessed you probably heart broken over PA.  I stopped at ep 20.  No romance so i dont waste my time.  Then this drama came and I never looked back.  I love this drama a lot.  I wish all the Chinese would be short so we don't have spend so much time.

1 minute ago, lovehuche said:

I guessed you probably heart broken over PA.  I stopped at ep 20.  No romance so i dont waste my time.  Then this drama came and I never looked back.  I love this drama a lot.  I wish all the Chinese would be short so we don't have spend so much time.

It was hard at the end, but I don't regret it. I love Yuwen Yue <3333 

I wish dramas were shorter too, no need for super long dramas. They make them longer for more money. Before dramas were ~40 episodes and like 30 for modern. Now historical dramas run into 70 and Modern into late 40's. 

The story itself is not fully written i.e. there is no way to fully resolve it unless they have full license from the writer to come up with their own ending. There's also too much content for even just 2 seasons, they would need at least a 3rd as well. With a season 2, it has to be either a continuation in the new world (if they don't end this season the way I think they might) or modern world. Anything else and they deviate completely from the novel. There is one scenario where they can go back to Dong Yue, but that would only work for a few episodes unless they make filler content.

14 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

The story itself is not fully written i.e. there is no way to fully resolve it unless they have full license from the writer to come up with their own ending. There's also too much content for even just 2 seasons, they would need at least a 3rd as well. With a season 2, it has to be either a continuation in the new world (if they don't end this season the way I think they might) or modern world. Anything else and they deviate completely from the novel. There is one scenario where they can go back to Dong Yue, but that would only work for a few episodes unless they make filler content.

I wish the director left XT pregnant scene and the scene they traveled to the flower field longer.  I want to see their lovey dovey interactions there.

59 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

It was hard at the end, but I don't regret it. I love Yuwen Yue <3333 

I wish dramas were shorter too, no need for super long dramas. They make them longer for more money. Before dramas were ~40 episodes and like 30 for modern. Now historical dramas run into 70 and Modern into late 40's. 

One good thing is that it aired 2 eps 4 days per week so it went by fast.  Imagine 2 eps per week, it's going to take forever.

I like Chinese dramas (especially historical dramas) more than Korean dramas.  It's not convenient for us non Chinese speaking to watch it without sub.  Hard to fine English subbed Chinese dramas.  I hardly watch American Dramas anymore.  

I like the way MLC loves XT... please suggest another series like this one... sample is perfect match... love the way it ended...

I would love to watch the complete series of princess agent but when i was browsing youtube and watch the end of that series... Im not satisfied the way it ended...

There should be a part where MLC and XT can go back to Dong yue... They should find something that MLC can have so that he can still go back to dong yue same with XT... For XT a shield that can be used for her loved ones to protect themselves from her power...

1 hour ago, meoba said:

There should be a part where MLC and XT can go back to Dong yue... They should find something that MLC can have so that he can still go back to dong yue same with XT... For XT a shield that can be used for her loved ones to protect themselves from her power...

Unfortunately this drama won't work like that. As it is based on a novel, doing that drastic of a change will throw everything they've done to follow the novel so far down the drain. All their efforts would be wasted. Having them go back to Dong Yue would be a completely wasted storyline as there is no reason for them to go back other than living happily ever after. There's more to the novel elsewhere.

Unless the film a spin-off and base it on a world of their own creation completely outside the novel-verse.

3 hours ago, meoba said:

I like the way MLC loves XT... please suggest another series like this one... sample is perfect match... love the way it ended...

I would love to watch the complete series of princess agent but when i was browsing youtube and watch the end of that series... Im not satisfied the way it ended...

Have you watched the other Eternal Love aka Ten Miles of peach blossoms? I really like that one too, except I didn't like the beginning much. 

BTS.

Sometimes the actors have to react to fake or described sounds eg fire crackers...the actual sounds are added later.

The queen dowager with her specs. Btw no offence...but the old actress often overact.

Yawning...haha.

The old man sort of discussing what he is doing while rehearsing? I think maybe some productions...the actors can discuss with director and improvise along the way...some strictly cannot.

Think they missed hearing the director saying cut...haha...not sure what the actor is thinking when he stared at the girl's back.

Guess after watch too many BTS...might affect some impression...haha....the intimate motions need to be instructed. The actor...guess only 20yo...is abit too shy and serious..haha.

Initial part the actress said no sense of security around him. Then she tried to scare him by shouting " Got bee". Guess the actress is more like XianTan than TanEr...abit naughty.

Archived