Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

@eyjoonieshBut the concept of the show should be to let the children take the lead. I feel Seung Gi is like teasing Yihan and getting reaction out of him by whispering to Na Rae and sort of fueling a competition between Yihan and Jung Heon. Then he used a knife to cut the apple first before pretending to break open the apple with his bare hands to impress the kids. I feel it’s a bit like manipulating the kids. Seo Jin  and Somin are more honest in how they interact with the kids. In this regard,  Somin really lacked experience, she is just being her true self by interacting with the kids warmly. She never thinks about air time. You can see she is just doing very mundane things like tying the girls’ hair and walking with them. Holding their hands, admiring nature. Maybe not as exciting as how Seung Gi does it. If this continues on ,  she might be edited out entirely and might not return for Season 2. Anyway, the ratings for the show has dropped to 3.x % so it might not have season 2. Maybe will be a blessing coz Joon will be out by then. LOL! For a period, i liked Seung gi but now I feel he tries too hard and that aura of confidence, he is just good in everything he does. Totally intimidating, Joon , with all his vulnerabilities, feels more real to me: I think to a certain extent, it fuels in Somin a need to love and protect Joonie too. Seung Gi is just too perfect, Somin will be really scared to date such a perfect person! 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, irisariadne said:

I maybe wrong but i think Lee Joon is the one who took this blur pictures :lol: .

That was exactly my thought when I saw those pics on her IG. It's so like Joonie:lol: It reminded me of ones taken on their date in October, 2017 :wub:

Btw, Somin recommended Joon's favourite songs on radio:wub:

21 hours ago, Kruti Sharma said:

I don't know about new one but i guess it's old one as she left a comment there also her old manager posted blur pics few days earlier 

Yes, she posted that blur photos when they hang out together last month . But, that is different feel (if you know what i mean haha). Nevermind, maybe its not Joon, but Somin's mom, brother or friend :P.  I hope Joon will activate his IG after his comeback, because i want to see his lovestagram.

BzpDOZG.jpg

I want to see his face :P And i dont know about her stylist team like Gozy . Are they hired by Jellyfish or freelance?

13 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

he is just good in everything he does. Totally intimidating, Joon , with all his vulnerabilities,

He's like Yoo Jaesuk, but for (LSG) acting, I don't find him that great because you still can find him acting like himself most of the time.

Yup Joon has shown his vulnerabilities at times such as being fool or slow learner, which is why I'm so smitten by him, at first it's more like a sympathy feeling but he grew on me XD (I know you on this forum will misunderstood my words but I don't have time to find better words to explain this sorry) all in all I just want to say that, you can't hate him no matter what when you saw his real self. Maybe that's why I'm so mad when the other shippers talk bad about him. But in infinity challenge with yong hwa dujun kwanghee, he's changed, he's more reserved, I think prain has adviced him to take care of his actor image, so maybe that's why. 

These days I find it hard to believe speculations of this thing (from somin) did by Joon anymore. I believe they're still dating. But most of the times our speculations will be untrue (I've experienced this many times) that's why I'm not excited anymore. I've stopped hoping or believing that anything was from or related to Joon anymore since the discharge date of 1st July, the day before which somin update her Instagram after so long saying "see you tomorrow", but she was actually saying to fans she will meet on flea market. I felt tricked because everyone thought it was for joon since his discharge date originally supposed to be that day. I've learned it hard way that somin will NEVER gave any hint or posting anything related to joon to her Instagram. I'm sure she has her own personal sns to post that or why would she share it, maybe she just keep it to herself to treasure it with Joon. So JM supporters (I don't want to call you shippers because shippers are annoying) we don't have to find any hint or speculate anything anymore unless it's very true, for example:- the congratulatory pot somin gave to CEO, CEO even tagged her on that post. 

It's because we respect them and we don't want to meddle in their private lives just like those annoying shippers. They have their lives on their own, and it's their right to share to us or not. 

17 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

Yup Joon has shown his vulnerabilities at times such as being fool or slow learner, which is why I'm so smitten by him, at first it's more like a sympathy feeling but he grew on me XD (I know you on this forum will misunderstood my words but I don't have time to find better words to explain this sorry) all in all I just want to say that, you can't hate him no matter what when you saw his real self. Maybe that's why I'm so mad when the other shippers talk bad about him. But in infinity challenge with yong hwa dujun kwanghee, he's changed, he's more reserved, I think prain has adviced him to take care of his actor image, so maybe that's why. 

I do think the change in company makes a difference in how he carries himself. When he was still in MBLAQ, he was in charge of “impact” , he said on radiostar he is the sort who can appear for 3 min and you will remember him because MAX impact (probably due to his visual and his sexy abs, ha ha). He was the ripping shirt off in concert guy just like his appa rain. His image on variety show was the PaBo kind. He was most famous for his animal kingdom comment, which he is why he said he will not date another idol. This will explain why his first public relationship is with Somin who is an actress / deejay ,not an idol. I really couldn’t tell he had been battling panic disorder and bipolar and insomnia, but to a certain extent, it’s also the crazy competitive idol schedule that drove him to depression. 

All we can do is wish Joonmin well. We will like to believe they are still supporting each other warmly. When Rain and Kim Tae Hee first started going out, many felt that Kim Tae Hee is too good for Rain. News that they broke up keeps popping up periodically.After 5 years of dating including overcoming military service, they married and are now blessed with 2 girls. This is my wish for Joonie and Somin. I believe Joon will get better and better with the stability of a family.

25 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

These days I find it hard to believe speculations of this thing (from somin) did by Joon anymore. I believe they're still dating. But most of the times our speculations will be untrue (I've experienced this many times) that's why I'm not excited anymore. I've stopped hoping or believing that anything was from or related to Joon anymore since the discharge date of 1st July, the day before which somin update her Instagram after so long saying "see you tomorrow", but she was actually saying to fans she will meet on flea market. I felt tricked because everyone thought it was for joon since his discharge date originally supposed to be that day. I've learned it hard way that somin will NEVER gave any hint or posting anything related to joon to her Instagram. I'm sure she has her own personal sns to post that or why would she share it, maybe she just keep it to herself to treasure it with Joon. So JM supporters (I don't want to call you shippers because shippers are annoying) we don't have to find any hint or speculate anything anymore unless it's very true, for example:- the congratulatory pot somin gave to CEO, CEO even tagged her on that post. 

It's because we respect them and we don't want to meddle in their private lives just like those annoying shippers. They have their lives on their own, and it's their right to share to us or not. 

I so damn agree with each word 

9 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

When I said I'm annoyed with shippers I don't mean you, I am sorry I don't remember your username is joonminshipper, I don't find it annoying if it's you. I'm just annoyed at the other actors shippers, *sig and lsg and lmk shippers. 

14 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

When I said I'm annoyed with shippers I don't mean you, I am sorry I don't remember your username is joonminshipper, I don't find it annoying if it's you. I'm just annoyed at the other actors shippers, *sig and lsg and lmk shippers. 

Love u @eyjooniesh!

my jaw dropped today on Little Forest! Heart a bit pain Seungi approached Somin to do Yoga! He initiated it :scream:. She had to balance on his thighs and  they held hands. Omg, my heart is so pain for Joonie i think I am going crazy! I have to wait for translated version to come out tomorrow to find out what they say. Why can’t he just leave her alone? He got airtime for everything ( yes i know it’s  HIS show and HIS idea) but what is the point of having 3 other co hosts if you are going to appear in every scene, even ur co host’s one. He should just let her handle the kid’s yoga herself!  They make her do the mundane things like bathing all the girls and sleeping with the kids but so little screen time for Somin... sigh pie!

SBS really loves Seunggi and Vagabond ratings so good, their advertising revenue also go up. That is why Seung gi is like the main lead in Little Forest!.... Joon, it’s ok , it’s business ok? Woori Minnie did not show any signs of being attracted to Seung Gi, so don’t worry! 

10 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

do think the change in company makes a difference in how he carries himself.

Actually his previous agency also give concern to his image 

https://www.soompi.com/article/383271wpp/mblaqs-lee-joons-variety-show-appearance-concerns-his-agency

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon’s Variety Show Appearance Concerns His Agency

Apr 15, 2012
by jes1107

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon said his image of “yeneungdol” (an idol who makes appearances on variety shows and is good at making the show entertaining) is a little burdensome. 

He started by asking, “Is being who I am that bad?” and added why he chose it as his concern, “I think I’m suffering a loss because I’m being too honest.”

He further explained, “I want to be myself, but my agency tells me to think about my image. Even fans say that they waver whether to be my fan or not, after looking at how I am on TV. Whenever I hear people say that, I wonder if it’s that bad to be honest and be myself.”

What he said is true, he has lost fans because he's too honest with what he shows on TV, even female celebrities who's smitten by him said they lost interest when they know the real lee joon is different from what they imagine him to be (maybe a handsome guy who always cool type) 

When he was still in MBLAQ, he was in charge of “impact” , he said on radiostar he is the sort who can appear for 3 min and you will remember him because MAX impact

I think what he meant by this is when they perform on the stage, if you see his performance when he's in MBLAQ, he is really impactful, just his gaze is enough to give impact, maybe that's why he can become a really good actor because he act with just his eyes. 

which he is why he said he will not date another idol. 

He never said he would not date idol? Joon said he has dated a celebrity in the past (not sure idol or actress) if I'm not mistaken somin also has dated in the past too right, fans think it's an actor

This will explain why his first public relationship is with Somin who is an actress / deejay ,not an idol.

I don't think the job whether idol or actress matters to him. Idol or actress, both are just human. What's importance is the inside. Joon is an ex idol, he has lots of idol friends, no human being was less than others. 

8 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Love u @eyjooniesh!

my jaw dropped today on Little Forest! Heart a bit pain Seungi approached Somin to do Yoga! He initiated it :scream:. She had to balance on his thighs and  they held hands. Omg, my heart is so pain for Joonie i think I am going crazy! I have to wait for translated version to come out tomorrow to find out what they say. Why can’t he just leave her alone? He got airtime for everything ( yes i know it’s  HIS show and HIS idea) but what is the point of having 3 other co host if you are going to appear in every scene, even ur co host one. He should just let her handle the kid’s yoga herself!  They make her do the mundane things like bathing all the girls and sleeping with the kids but so little screen time for Somin.... sigh pie! SBS really loves Seunggi and Vagabond ratings so good, their advertising revenue also go up. That is why Seung gi is like the main lead in Little Forest! 

I'm ready for those shippers of little forest to start saying "if only she breaks up with Lee joon and marry lee seunggi" or "why she's not break up yet?" 

But look , there is nothing between her and Seunggi. Jinjaa!!!! he is just crazy about appearing in every scene. You don’t see

Somin touching him at all, compared to FIS BTS, Joon and Minnie always giving each other massages ha ha ... So ... nope, zero chemistry..... LSG shippers shoo shoo shoo go look for Suzy and Yoona

27 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

I'm ready for those shippers of little forest to start saying "if only she breaks up with Lee joon and marry lee seunggi" or "why she's not break up yet?" 

Joon plz come back atleast hearing things from him will make my heart at peace doesn't matter if it is about relationship or not as i earlier told this cycle of shipping will continue forever (to be honest i don't feel good about it but what to do) This one and half year was torture :weary:

Why is Somin shipped with LMK, SIG and LSG  ?she even looks good with Sung Joon, Kim Young Kwang, Kim Woo Bin , Kang Na Heul and Hong Jong Hyun , nothing with Lee Jun Ho so far. She really didn’t do anything! I watched her SBS youngstreet in AQ stream yesterday, she didn’t even put much make up! And she seldom dress sexily as well.... what is her charm?

Archived