Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

Our girl today at kbs cool fm, beautiful as always but today she's glowing with beauty

Spoiler

3 hours ago, irisariadne said:

giphy.gif

SoMin will be on KBS Cool FM Gayo Plaza of Lee SooJi today at 12PM

hehe this fridge, I also saw the same one in 2016... but at her bf house , is it a coincidence? B)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

Reveal hidden contents

hehe this fridge, I also saw the same one in 2016... but at her bf house , is it a coincidence? B)

OMG ! OMG ! OMG!  You are not joking, right? :o

Is this the same case like Somin's glasses :rolleyes:, but this time Joon is the one who bought that fridge.

Maybe their conversation is like this.

Somin: Oppa, your fridge is very cute. Where did you buy it?

Next day

Joon: Tadaaa (with the blue fridge ) 

(As usual, please forgive my delulu:P)

18 hours ago, irisariadne said:

OMG ! OMG ! OMG!  You are not joking, right? :o

Is this the same case like Somin's glasses :rolleyes:, but this time Joon is the one who bought that fridge.

Maybe their conversation is like this.

Somin: Oppa, your fridge is very cute. Where did you buy it?

Next day

Joon: Tadaaa (with the blue fridge ) 

(As usual, please forgive my delulu:P)

yes I'm noy joking, but the post with the same fridge was from his fancafe, I don't know if I can put it here or not .... since post from fancafe has their own rules.

12 hours ago, ssssoh said:

Look like Somin has put on weight 

hmm, I think she still look the same

17 hours ago, ssssoh said:

Look like Somin has put on weight 

She said that she's working hard on her diet for this new drama. Translation credit to @cutefairy2017 IG

[News] 'Lee Suji Gayo Plaza', She will be acting with Seo In Guk in a new drama 'Hundred Million Stars From The Sky', Jung So Min said "I'm working hard on my diet." Jung So Min confessed on KBS CoolFM Lee Suji Gayo Plaza, "I'm always feel burden before entering all my works".
She said, "I am worried that I will not be able to digest my role properly, and if I decide to play as crazy as I am, I will be ready for my work." "I'm feeling nervous about 'Hundred Million Stars From The Sky' first filming". 

UmwXVQC.jpg

When asked 'Do you want to be a DJ? ', Jung So Min said "I've really wanted to do it for a long time, and I've talked a lot of things," "I don't mind day and night, but personally I like the time between night and dawn." 

l0lZMbC.jpg

When asked about which character that similar to herself. "I acted as Aebong in 'The Sound Of Your Heart'. I think that is very much similar to me." 

Cute Aebong:)

508da6f5f7e62518c90b34698b33d2a5895283d3

Crazy Aebong:lol:

giphy.gif

I'm actually feeling embarrassed singing for BTIMFL OST...I never prepared as a singer. 

When asked 'Do you want villain role?'
Jung So Min said, "I want to play bad guys too, but what I really want to do is action." "I've been to the action school for a month or two because of the movie Golden Slumber, " 

(Me :  :thumbsup:)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

yes I'm noy joking, but the post with the same fridge was from his fancafe, I don't know if I can put it here or not .... since post from fancafe has their own rules.

Oh, I see. I also join LJ fancafe but until now i can't access to see his picture. Maybe i'm don't know how  to complete the level up process . :unsure:

But ,  i saw people post Somin's picture from her fancafe, in their IG and twitter. So, i also think maybe they have different rules. 

I know JSM gonna cameo in What's Wrong With Secretary Kim, starring Park Seojoon and Park Minyoung, really happy to meet her again in this drama. WWSK is really fun drama too. Sometime I imagine them Joon and Somin can be able to lead a drama like this too in the future -_-

really miss them! 

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

I know JSM gonna cameo in What's Wrong With Secretary Kim, starring Park Seojoon and Park Minyoung, really happy to meet her again in this drama. WWSK is really fun drama too. Sometime I imagine them Joon and Somin can be able to lead a drama like this too in the future -_-

really miss them! 

So happy to know they are still dating❤️❤️. Most happy to receive news if they are married

Korean news media reporting about JSM ig update and mentioning Lee Joon :wub:

logo_112_6_20170111151211.jpg?20180628_1

"누구랑 연락하나"‥'이준♥' 정소민, 점점 더 예뻐지네

[헤럴드POP=박서현기자]

201807020843018571255_20180702084850_02_20180702084919028.jpg?type=w430_q70
201807020843018571255_20180702084850_03_20180702084919033.jpg?type=w430_q70

배우 정소민이 러블리한 근황을 전했다.

1일 정소민은 자신의 인스타그램을 통해 여러 장의 사진을 게재했다.

공개된 사진 속에는 정소민이 핸드폰을 만지고 있는 모습이 담겨 있다. 수수한 원피스를 입고 단정하게 머리를 묶었음에도 흘러넘치는 러블리함이 시선을 사로잡는다. 팬들은 정소민이 공개한 일상 모습에 "예쁘다 말하기도 지친다", "화보다", "거울 볼때마다 행복할 것 같다" 등의 반응을 보였다.

한편 정소민은 새 tvN 수목드라마 '하늘에서 내리는 1억개의 별'로 서인국과 호흡을 맞춘다. 올 가을 방송 예정.

popnews@heraldcorp.com

source

another news article by top star also with similar content here

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

Jung So Min made a cameo in the popular tvN drama 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim'. She will be Secretary Kim's mother

htJP7mU.jpg

She is wearing that necklace :)

lHaAcOY.jpg

She's pretty here, good to see her again, if only she can do cameo with her real boyfriend... ^_^

On 7/2/2018 at 1:15 PM, eyjooniesh said:
Korean news media reporting about JSM ig update and mentioning Lee Joon :wub:

logo_112_6_20170111151211.jpg?20180628_1

"누구랑 연락하나"‥'이준♥' 정소민, 점점 더 예뻐지네

[헤럴드POP=박서현기자]

201807020843018571255_20180702084850_02_20180702084919028.jpg?type=w430_q70
201807020843018571255_20180702084850_03_20180702084919033.jpg?type=w430_q70

배우 정소민이 러블리한 근황을 전했다.

1일 정소민은 자신의 인스타그램을 통해 여러 장의 사진을 게재했다.

공개된 사진 속에는 정소민이 핸드폰을 만지고 있는 모습이 담겨 있다. 수수한 원피스를 입고 단정하게 머리를 묶었음에도 흘러넘치는 러블리함이 시선을 사로잡는다. 팬들은 정소민이 공개한 일상 모습에 "예쁘다 말하기도 지친다", "화보다", "거울 볼때마다 행복할 것 같다" 등의 반응을 보였다.

한편 정소민은 새 tvN 수목드라마 '하늘에서 내리는 1억개의 별'로 서인국과 호흡을 맞춘다. 올 가을 방송 예정.

popnews@heraldcorp.com

source

another news article by top star also with similar content here

Can someone help to translate the title?

24 minutes ago, ssssoh said:

Can someone help to translate the title?

nothing news in it, they just said she's dating lee Joon and will be filming a new drama. The title with LJ is just click bait :lol: he's still enlisting they said.

ps: this is based from google trans sorry if there any mistranslate

11 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Jung So Min made a cameo in the popular tvN drama 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim'. She will be Secretary Kim's mother

htJP7mU.jpg

She is wearing that necklace :)

lHaAcOY.jpg

I am waching this Drama. Maybe she will apear in ep 9 or 10. Today or tomorrow. I am so happy for her and waiting her Drama with Seo InGuk

I notice in this pic she was beside LMK, looking at her expression she didn't look that thrilled or excited, this is just another work for her lHaAcOY.jpg&key=102784e1b05309f33c14eec0

and the way she pose her hand, truly the same during the day of press con, means she's distancing herself from him.Their relationship is only co worker, not more than that. :)

Archived