Quantcast
sugarplum892

Shawn Dou 窦骁 Official Thread

Such a busy bee!!! Saw trailers of his Tribes and Empires and the cinematography looks amazing! Will have to binge when it finish airing with eng sub!

• Like 2

SD spotted at airport from shenzen to Hangzhou.. 

c7PaJWd.jpg

Due to tribes n empires, his popularity is emmensely increased to the position of 2 in Weibo popularity 

Cr:SDX fan page fb

• Like 1

Why doesn't this thread have a thousand pages already?  I saw him in PA and he totally stole the show and I can't wait for Tribes and Empires to be subbed so I can watch it:wub:

How come he's not getting lead roles in historical dramas already like Chen Xiao and Lin Gengxin? He's the total package for an actor!

MV5BMTU3NjAwNTg4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjE5

• Like 3

15 hours ago, soso2094 said:

Why doesn't this thread have a thousand pages already?  I saw him in PA and he totally stole the show and I can't wait for Tribes and Empires to be subbed so I can watch it:wub:

How come he's not getting lead roles in historical dramas already like Chen Xiao and Lin Gengxin? He's the total package for an actor!

He is more into modern melodrama than historical.. If it's a great character than he wud take up!!waiting for his historical venture too

• Like 1