Quantcast
sugarplum892

Shawn Dou 窦骁 Official Thread

1 hour ago, Nina Bina said:

I seriously can't get over Shawn's smile!!! :wub: He has THE best smile I've ever seen! Plus his teeth are like...perfect? LOL I'm excited for his upcoming dramas. He is one actor I love to watch on and off screen. So hilarious to watch off screen, completely different from his usual characters he plays. I have not seen a modern Chinese drama so I am hoping by watching him he would introduce me to modern Chinese dramas just like how he introduced me to ancient costume dramas with PA. 

I too love his toothy smile.. He has 3 modern dramas.. I m really waiting for the 3..the most awaited one is see you again.. He looks very fresh ..i hope all his dramas do good.. 

• Like 1

:wub: So darn handsome! He has amazing looking cheekbones! Excited to see him deck out for the charity! Going to see a lot of him next year, super excited to see the characters he will bring out!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nina Bina said:

:wub: So darn handsome! He has amazing looking cheekbones! Excited to see him deck out for the charity! Going to see a lot of him next year, super excited to see the characters he will bring out!

Agree.. He is just soo handsome can't take my eyes off him.. I m waiting for his bazaar look

• Like 1

Love Shawn in PA!!!! I stalked and went to watch his movies and they are very good! He's so talented playing Yan Xun, making me love and hate his character. He has the whitest teeth ever :)!!! Yes, I am looking to see him in his new drama!!!

• Like 3

Finally the airing date of tribes and empires: storm of prophecy is released.. It's going to be on air from 1 december 2017

It's going to have 80 episodes.  It will be on hunan TV. 

Source : https://cdramabase.com/2017/05/31/upcoming-tribes-and-empires-storm-of-prophecy/

3 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Love Shawn in PA!!!! I stalked and went to watch his movies and they are very good! He's so talented playing Yan Xun, making me love and hate his character. He has the whitest teeth ever :)!!! Yes, I am looking to see him in his new drama!!!

He has the whitest teeth I agree.. He has the bright smile n he is very talented actor.. We will get to see him in many dramas this year n then the next.. 

• Like 1

He is absolutely so great looking!! My ideal man crush :wub:

This guy knows so many things, he is great at sports, knows a few languages, grew up in Canada, humourous, energetic and............................ has the most gorgeous smile :D

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

He is absolutely so great looking!! My ideal man crush :wub:

This guy knows so many things, he is great at sports, knows a few languages, grew up in Canada, humourous, energetic and............................ has the most gorgeous smile :D

Same here.. He has the brightest smile n he is also a great actor too.. :wub:

• Like 1