Quantcast

Shawn Dou 窦骁 Official Thread

sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Why aren't we hearing anything about his dramas yet, he's got like what..4 dramas(with Li Qin, Tang Yan, Miao Miao and now with Gulinazha) up for airing ? and now he's done filming the movie, i  bet the movie will come out even b4 these dramas :(

16 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

OTP pic

IkqUSvx.jpg

Wasn't it just yesterday they started filming this?:lol:, can't believe it's been 3 months already!! SD looked 'prehistoric' but can't say the same with Dilireba..

7 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Wasn't it just yesterday they started filming this?:lol:, can't believe it's been 3 months already!! SD looked 'prehistoric' but can't say the same with Dilireba..

SD perfectly matched the role.. I wish they would have given some other outfit to dilireba

39 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Wow, those 'pearly whites' of his were the first thing that caught my attention the first time i saw him on PA  and it still does :lol:..

I have always loved his toothy smile since PA.. Hoping that we could see him as a lead in a costume drama!! He looks very handsome with the costumes!! 

Plus waiting for his shows to be onair.. I guess see you again n ten years late will be up soon!! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This guy needs more love! Shawn Dou is :love:

Anybody knows what going on with that one modern drama he have with Li Qin? 

Was it released and i just never notice it or see it? 

I need more of him in my drama life lol. 

Archived