Quantcast
sugarplum892

Shawn Dou 窦骁 Official Thread

On 2/25/2018 at 12:19 PM, icyphoenix said:

I want him to do historical dramas like PA n tribes.. But this time I want him as lead!! I m also waiting to see his projects see you again, tears in heaven, from survivor to healer n ten years late..

Yes, I agree..I want him to do another historical drama too again with ZLY and both as leads, I wasn't satisfied with his PA's role :angry: eventho I still love XingYue :D..

He's also on a roll CP-ing with all the beautiful ladies :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Yes, I agree..I want him to do another historical drama too again with ZLY and both as leads, I wasn't satisfied with his PA's role :angry: eventho I still love XingYue :D..

He's also on a roll CP-ing with all the beautiful ladies :D

Hahahaha yes I agree to it!! He is on a roll.. I hope ZLY n him act together in any historical drama!! 

• Like 1

Why aren't we hearing anything about his dramas yet, he's got like what..4 dramas(with Li Qin, Tang Yan, Miao Miao and now with Gulinazha) up for airing ? and now he's done filming the movie, i  bet the movie will come out even b4 these dramas :(

• Like 1

16 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

OTP pic

IkqUSvx.jpg

Wasn't it just yesterday they started filming this?:lol:, can't believe it's been 3 months already!! SD looked 'prehistoric' but can't say the same with Dilireba..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Wasn't it just yesterday they started filming this?:lol:, can't believe it's been 3 months already!! SD looked 'prehistoric' but can't say the same with Dilireba..

SD perfectly matched the role.. I wish they would have given some other outfit to dilireba

• Like 1