sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

I just discovered this great actor a few months ago :)

I can not wait to see his upcoming dramas in the future :)

I do not speak Chinese so thankyou for all the information I read here :)

I wish You a Happy New Year :)

On 12/31/2018 at 12:58 PM, hailie said:

Hello Guys,

I just discovered this great actor a few months ago :)

I can not wait to see his upcoming dramas in the future :)

I do not speak Chinese so thankyou for all the information I read here :)

I wish You a Happy New Year :)

Welcome and i hope SD will have a good 2019 and that his dramas will start airing soon so that we can do more discussions here or in the dramas respective threads.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I saw this earlier on my twitter too and was thinking the same :lol:....just wondering if this is his first trailer of all his other completely filmed dramas.

Yes it is.. It finally as a platform youko!! I want him to act in historical dramas.. He was recently having a vacation with his favorite hobby mountaineering n he came back to Beijing !! Hope he takes up some meaty projects!! 

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yes it is.. It finally as a platform youko!! I want him to act in historical dramas.. He was recently having a vacation with his favorite hobby mountaineering n he came back to Beijing !! Hope he takes up some meaty projects!! 

Yes...historical dramas pleeeaaaase and as lead too!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, angelangie said:

Shawn English is really good.....and also he dubbing is good too!!!

Preview!!! :D 

Angie, he's Canadian born and raised, of course he's proficient in English! I actually admire how his (as well as Andy On's) Chinese is really good :) . If I remember correctly, he moved to China after winning some entertainment competition in Canada (maybe sponsored by a Chinese company?) and enrolled in BFA. 

But I agree the dubbing is great too!

12 minutes ago, caranita said:

Angie, he's Canadian born and raised, of course he's proficient in English! I actually admire how his (as well as Andy On's) Chinese is really good :) . If I remember correctly, he moved to China after winning some entertainment competition in Canada (maybe sponsored by a Chinese company?) and enrolled in BFA. 

But I agree the dubbing is great too!

According to wikipedia, he was born in Xi'an, China but at the age of 10, he got migrated to Canada and he has been there until 2008 when he got accepted by the Beijing Film Academy, so not surprised that his English is perfect and his Chinese is pretty good too.

Archived