Shawn Dou 窦骁 Official Thread

sugarplum892

37 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

Best Looking Rock Climber!!! :wub: I've said this many times, he's way too good looking. Plus the rock climbing gear, it adds even more edge to him.

He looks completely hot while climbing mountain.. He does a lot of challenging stuff in his vacation times that makes him look cool

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shawn Dou Weibo Update 2017/10/01:
第三天, 登顶南针峰[酷][爱你] 为祖国庆祝生日
[心][鲜花][加油][给力][舔屏][哈哈][笑而不语][good][兔子][心][耶]
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*  
Day 3, at the summit of Anguile du Midi, to celebrate the birthday of motherland!! 
——
nWlWDW2.jpg

AJ6MDYV.jpg

CGRPvIt.jpg

zEH7CgQ.jpg

iZ5zf3w.jpg

Spoiler

gTFbY94.jpg

4smMtDy.jpg

yWKjpD4.jpg

2 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

oh his characters are quite pretty haha

btw, do you know when his drama, tears in heaven, is showing?

I don't know the proper dates as of yet.. But some said its 9 of this month or will probably air next month.. When I get the exact date will update in this thread

55 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I don't know the proper dates as of yet.. But some said its 9 of this month or will probably air next month.. When I get the exact date will update in this thread

Thats what I heard too about the 9th of this month, do wish its true!  However if it is, wouldn't there be some promos by the cast or station? lol

Damn you SD, *googly eyes* I am starting to really love his airport fashion! He knows how to dress!! i have also seen videos of him at the airport and he looks so friendly with his fans with that gorgeous smile of his! Lucky fans!

He's the only PA cast member I so want to hang with. :lol:

30 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

Damn you SD, *googly eyes* I am starting to really love his airport fashion! He knows how to dress!! i have also seen videos of him at the airport and he looks so friendly with his fans with that gorgeous smile of his! Lucky fans!

He's the only PA cast member I so want to hang with. :lol:

Me too wanna hang out with him.. A totally gorgeous guy

I notice he wears a ring on his middle finger on the right side everywhere....don't see a lot of guys wear rings...curious about it. LOL. As for him standing not too close to his fans...hm never noticed it until someone pointed it out. I still think he's super friendly when he sees his fans, he's always waving and smiling at them unlike some celebs who hide and walk away quickly. A smile and wave will do it for me from any celeb! LOL

Archived