Shawn Dou 窦骁 Official Thread

sugarplum892

8 minutes ago, sorein said:

Well if you could please notify me if he ever comes to Europe again (London ideally) I would be very grateful!!!!

I promise I won’t stalk him. :)

I might start climbing though...

Will defo give u info.. He shortly had a vacation in Brisbane n he went to France( that's in Europe I guess)  for mountaineering trip the previous year.. He often goes in trips!! 

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Will defo give u info.. He shortly had a vacation in Brisbane n he went to France( that's in Europe I guess)  for mountaineering trip the previous year.. He often goes in trips!! 

I am originally from France but am in the UK now...really unlucky. He probably wouldn’t even notice me though and he is always surrounded by people. Oh well maybe I should move to China hahaha

20 minutes ago, sorein said:

I am originally from France but am in the UK now...really unlucky. He probably wouldn’t even notice me though and he is always surrounded by people. Oh well maybe I should move to China hahaha

Oh!! He is very caring towards his fans.. He stops by to give them autographs n takes pic with them.. When he went for shopping during his vacation some fans sported him n asked him for autographs n pics, he readily gave them.. Plus he celebrated his previous yr birthday with his fans!! So I m sure he will notice u

13 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Oh!! He is very caring towards his fans.. He stops by to give them autographs n takes pic with them.. When he went for shopping during his vacation some fans sported him n asked him for autographs n pics, he readily gave them.. Plus he celebrated his previous yr birthday with his fans!! So I m sure he will notice u

Lol but it is not an autograph that I want. I want to date him. Sorry for being shameless Haha  

5 hours ago, sorein said:

Do you know if his parents still live in Canada? His life is so mysterious. Would be really interested to know more about his parents and if he has any siblings.

I was trying to find the video that i saw sometime last yr, it was a fanmeet but couldn't find any videos of this fanmeet anymore..altho my chinese is barely at a kindergarten stage but i thought at one point where he was asked about his family and if he got any siblings  he'd said that he has a sister..maybe i'm wrong but it sounded something like that..but there isn't much  infos on him either and like u've said earlier, he's just so underrated ..even all his dramas that he had filmed lately got no air dates, what's going on?

10 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I was trying to find the video that i saw sometime last yr, it was a fanmeet but couldn't find any videos of this fanmeet anymore..altho my chinese is barely at a kindergarten stage but i thought at one point where he was asked about his family and if he got any siblings  he'd said that he has a sister..maybe i'm wrong but it sounded something like that..but there isn't much  infos on him either and like u've said earlier, he's just so underrated ..even all his dramas that he had filmed lately got no air dates, what's going on?

Thank you ;)))

I think it is partly due to his personality. If he wanted to be more famous he would have chosen romcom dramas after PA since he gained attention and I’m sure got offers. But he chose less commercial projects and mainly films so I reckon he doesn’t like the spotlight. He is also much less active on Weibo then his peers. 

Not great for us in terms of news but at least we are not part of a huge, crazy fandom. We are kind of unique just like him ;)

14 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I get the feeling that despite his bright smile there is a certain aloofness and distance he tries to keep with people. Even with co-stars he is friendly but never really flirty. Do you think he is just very cautious? That’s very intriguing as actors his age always seem super flirty.

14 minutes ago, sorein said:

I get the feeling that despite his bright smile there is a certain aloofness and distance he tries to keep with people. Even with co-stars he is friendly but never really flirty. Do you think he is just very cautious? That’s very intriguing as actors his age always seem super flirty.

I think it's coz he wants a career.. He once said between love life n career, he would first choose career.. He is career oriented!! 

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I think it's coz he wants a career.. He once said between love life n career, he would first choose career.. He is career oriented!! 

Ah that’s interesting and sad at the same time that he can’t think he can have both.

I guess he is a typical Sagittarius ;)

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Seems like Shawn Dou will not have any of his dramas out next year again, almost all the TV networks and Iqiyi have already announced their dramas line-up for 2019 :cry:.

I m soo dissapointed.. At least I was hoping for See you again with tang yan!! But no dramas were announced.. He has 4 dramas completely finished.. But none to be aired.. I find it really unfair!! 

22 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I m soo dissapointed.. At least I was hoping for See you again with tang yan!! But no dramas were announced.. He has 4 dramas completely finished.. But none to be aired.. I find it really unfair!! 

IKR, this doesn't look good on him, 4 completed dramas and not 1 showing, there was some even made fun of his latest film with GuliNazha 'Ten Years Late' that it could literally takes 10 yrs to see any of his dramas..this looks bad on his reputation if this keeps up.

8 hours ago, jewelsc said:

IKR, this doesn't look good on him, 4 completed dramas and not 1 showing, there was some even made fun of his latest film with GuliNazha 'Ten Years Late' that it could literally takes 10 yrs to see any of his dramas..this looks bad on his reputation if this keeps up.

I don't know what is wrong with the production ppl.. Y they aren't airing anything.. Now his movie with dili will only come soon I guess!! I hope he chooses some historical stuff with good actress like ZLY again or YZ!! Hope someone gives him good offer!! I just hope his hard work doesn't go in vain!! 

Edit:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived