Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Story of Yan Xi’s Palace 延禧攻略

@sp17jcshipper I don't like Ruyi that much either. The show bashes three of my favorite characters in Yanxi palace: consort ling, empress fuca and the emperor. Besides the show is mad depressing. The main character suffers and suffers and eventually dies tragically. I have sworn off shows with bad endings. 

3 hours ago, Elegant Woes said:

@sp17jcshipper I don't like Ruyi that much either. The show bashes three of my favorite characters in Yanxi palace: consort ling, empress fuca and the emperor. Besides the show is mad depressing. The main character suffers and suffers and eventually dies tragically. I have sworn off shows with bad endings. 

Yep, now am just hoping they can do a sequel on the 10 years we missed on Story of Yanxi Palace. It just went from WY saying she is pregnant to 10 years later. I would like to see what happened in those 10 years. How the king treated her when she got pregnant with all her kids and gave birth to the 2 princes. How the other Prince died also see when 7th princess was kidnapped what happened and all that. I really hope we can get that. But enjoyed both dramas released from this series so far

Ugh I would love to see what happened in the ten years of peace. We deserved some proper fluffy moments between Ying Luo and the Emperor without any deception and misunderstanding. I wanted to see how their relationship grew from being on shaky ground to rock solid. I can't just watch episode 43 - 52 over and over again.