[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

On 6/30/2017 at 10:36 AM, shimshimae said:

Lol I think she said in the context of her work in dramas. Healer was like the perfect romance (till 7DQ). :D

I was a huge shipper back when I saw Healer too. :D I dumped JCW the moment I saw YWJ and PMY together. 

LOL...  dont take YWJ from me!!...:D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YWJ is so cute and playful in this BTS. This was mainly LDG's highlight, or at least it's supposed to be but YWJ pretty much stole the screen time..haha. We don't have our OTP's interaction here, but seeing how adorable YWJ is, just can't stop smiling every time he faces the camera. I found at :51 super cute. Not sure what he said, but he was fanning himself, assuming he was talking about how hot his king brother is in the steaming water...LOL. Gotta love his humor.

I don't get it. Why can't we get this length of filming highlight with our OTP? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....because the director want you to buy the Director's cut DVD that's why!!!

Making Film #04

3 hours ago, minwookie said:

LOVE :heart::heart::heart:

E11-%EC%98%88%EA%B3%A0-02.gif?type=w773

E11-%EC%98%88%EA%B3%A0-03.gif?type=w773

I LOVE the way he looks at her. It's so dreamy! And I love how CK/PMY lights up when she sees him.  

And the way he helps her, he's so attentive and chilvarous! The palanquin scene also, he rushes to keep his hand over her and doesn't take it off till she's out properly. 

YWJ and MY's eyes are so expressive...you can tell the prince is naughty here, just look at his eys (specially the 2nd gifs)

E09-%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%98%EC%9B%9001.gif?ty

Spoiler

E09-%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%98%EC%9B%9002.gif?tyE09-%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%98%EC%9B%9003.gif?tyE09-%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%98%EC%9B%9004.gif?ty

She's standing, he's sitting, and she's just slightly taller..lol

E09-%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%98%EC%9B%9005.gif?ty

E09-%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%98%EC%9B%9007.gif?ty

E09-%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%98%EC%9B%9010.gif?tyE09-%EC%B9%AD%EC%B0%AC02.gif?type=w773

cr: ho duck

I think whenever Yeok gets into CK's personal space, she thinks he'll kiss her but he doesn't lol 

Poor CK. Yeok, do yourself a favour and give this lady some kisses man. 

18 minutes ago, minwookie said:

YWJ and MY's eyes are so expressive...you can tell the prince is naughty here, just look at his eys (specially the 2nd gifs)

E09-%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%98%EC%9B%9001.gif?ty

Reveal hidden contents

E09-%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%98%EC%9B%9002.gif?tyE09-%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%98%EC%9B%9003.gif?tyE09-%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%98%EC%9B%9004.gif?ty

She's standing, he's sitting, and she's just slightly taller..lol

E09-%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%98%EC%9B%9005.gif?ty

E09-%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%98%EC%9B%9007.gif?ty

E09-%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%98%EC%9B%9010.gif?tyE09-%EC%B9%AD%EC%B0%AC02.gif?type=w773

cr: ho duck

I absolutely LOVE this side of Yeok. He's irresistible. Kudos for CK for holding out so long. Lol

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

I read a comment on dramabeans where someone said they should lock that door forever lol and that CK and Yeok should get busy making adorable babies. :D

Well at the beginning how the scene was played out, I thought he would be naughty, well he was, but not naughty enough. I thought he would not give up and they would end up cuddling for lost times...hehe

I think whenever Yeok gets into CK's personal space, she thinks he'll kiss her but he doesn't lol 

Poor CK. Yeok, do yourself a favour and give this lady some kisses man. 

I absolutely LOVE this side of Yeok. He's irresistible. Kudos for CK for holding out so long. Lol

Yeah, she always tense up due to anticipation but end up looking disappointed when he didn't kiss her. And he did it on purpose too.LOL.

It's not her holding out for so long. Her mouth was saying one thing, but her heart wanted him to stay. But the boy ended up giving her that space, so she was at a lost lost situation :tongue:. Remember when he had already left and she got a visitor later that night? The nanny came in called her name and immediately she jumped up and ask "is it the prince?", then the king came in. The disappointment on her face. I tell ya, if he didn't leave so soon...yeah, who knows what would happen. She missed him just as much as he missed her.

Lol. So true! But I'm glad Yeok didn't come back though. If the King saw them together at night, he would have been totally unhinged. 

And when CK closes the door to him. He says, "Chae Kyunga." In a pleading voice and then when he gets no response but he realises she is still on the other side of the door, his voice becomes a little angry/accusatory and he says, "Shin Chae Kyung." Like "how can you ask ME to go?" Lol

"MY, because you are crying, your eyes are closed, and you are acting. You cannot see my "real" admiration for you beaming through my dreamy eyes......"

E09-%EC%9C%84%EB%A1%9C03.gif?type=w773E09-%EC%9C%84%EB%A1%9C02.gif?type=w773

Cheesy? I know! But that is what his eyes are calling out to me! LOL

Lol. So true! But I'm glad Yeok didn't come back though. If the King saw them together at night, he would have been totally unhinged. 

And when CK closes the door to him. He says, "Chae Kyunga." In a pleading voice and then when he gets no response but he realises she is still on the other side of the door, his voice becomes a little angry/accusatory and he says, "Shin Chae Kyung." Like "how can you ask ME to go?" Lol

Hahaha...and another small detail. When she closed the door but before it was shut, you can see him tilt his head with the closing door to get a glimpse of her...like, are you really closing that door on me?

Hahaha!! I know! It's like every frame between them is loaded with so many emotions. 

And that look! Omo. I hope PMY sees it when she watches the episode. And replays it to infinity like we do. Lol :D

And their height difference! It's so freaking cute! Usually in kdramas I have noticed that they try to minimise the height difference between the leads by making the actress wear heals or stand on raised platforms. But man, here they have so cutely exploited their height difference. The pawn shop scene where she jumps to get the book (this is like the most clichést of romcom scenes but they make it look so fresh and lovable!), the scene where she tells him she's sick of seeing his face. Lol

And I lost it when he says, "She goes around asking prince's look alikes if they are a ghost." LOL the comedy quotient is fantastic. They are fooling people by promoting it as ONLY tragedy. 

By the way, is this YWJ's official IG?

https://www.instagram.com/yeon_woojin/

No, it's a fan account. I heard he doesn't have IG or any social media account I don't think.

Yeah, that height difference was adorable and they need to show it when it's called for. However, there are some scenes where she had to be of a certain height. But instead of her standing on some platform, WJ would have to spread his legs...sorry that didn't sound right, I mean bend his legs to look shorter...haha. Like for the scene below you can see on the BTS.

cR5d6Fo.gif

Archived