[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

Aneong! 

Hope I am welcome here... I can't stop my self not to post, I also find awesome chemistry of pmy and ywj...

I promised myself not to shipped any kdrama star not unless they admit their relationship because I felt too much pain when the star I shipped admit their relationship with other start but miraculously I shipped them after I watched all episode (1-8)... 

hoping and praying that they end up together... 

I currently watching qo7d right now and it is the only k drama that I watched at the moment... 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, yujien said:

Aneong! 

Hope I am welcome here... I can't stop my self not to post, I also find awesome chemistry of pmy and ywj...

I promised myself not to shipped any kdrama star not unless they admit their relationship because I felt too much pain when the star I shipped admit their relationship with other start but miraculously I shipped them after I watched all episode (1-8)... 

hoping and praying that they end up together... 

I currently watching qo7d right now and it is the only k drama that I watched at the moment... 

Hi your most welcome here.  So happy that our number keep increasing ....for sure many more will come to love them in the coming days

Hello. I'm a new shipper for this couple.I watched the drama from the beginning and I'm hooked on these two especially after watching their BTS. 

By the way my last ship was Lee Donggun and Jo Yoon Hee which ends up being a real couple after their drama ended and now living as husband and wife. I wish this ship will also be real. 

It seems that they really look good together. I'm just wondering why these 2 are holding hands even though the camera is still not rolling. Does anyone here knows when that BTS was filmed? was it after their guesting on KBS radio

@yujien and @shymaldita28 Welcome you 2!!!

2 hours ago, shymaldita28 said:

It seems that they really look good together. I'm just wondering why these 2 are holding hands even though the camera is still not rolling. Does anyone here knows when that BTS was filmed? was it after their guesting on KBS radio

Ahem....I went into detective mode...LOL.

If I'm not mistaken, the day of filming for that episode (7) was on June 14th around 10:00pm because the video that MY was watching was episode 5 and she was watching while it was live broadcasting. The KBS radio talk show was on June 12th. So yeah, the filming was AFTER the radio show...LOL

So, I think they're comfortable enough with each other, but it just boggles my mind that he is still soooo very shy and not as naughty as his BTS in other dramas (I was curious so I went to check his BTS in other dramas)..hahaha.I mean, knowing how MY is, it just surprises me she's the aggressor between the two. But I find it most endearing and he is getting more and more charming as I watched his BTS in this drama.

Just look at this dreamy look from the preview.

0062xV5ggy1fgwftj8w16g30go08wu13.gif

And this dreamy look at the same woman!

170612-%EB%B3%B4%EC%9D%B4%EB%8A%94-%EB%9

Same look right? LOL :heart: Maybe he was reminiscing that she wouldn't let go of his hand 4 days ago...LOL

I want an extended version of the BTS, not just a glimpse because I'm sure they were more playful then the seconds we saw of them.

88d633e2gy1fgxcdy50stg20go08cb2f.gif

There was an interview during the above photoshoot. All the three leads seemed to have fun.

PMY described YWJ's eyes as innocent and that she gets why women can't get enough of them (his eyes). :D YWJ becomes conscious and all. Later YWJ describes her like the sun before it rises or something. Lol. 

13 minutes ago, minwookie said:

%EC%97%B0%EC%98%88%EA%B0%80%EC%A4%91%EA%

Any kind of skinship will do...even the slightest touch...LOL

%EC%97%B0%EC%98%88%EA%B0%80%EC%A4%91%EA%

Totally! :D

Again, I'm micro-analysing but PMY sits slightly closer to YWJ. And they look like a team, similar postures and all. (The king's outfit makes LDG the odd one out lol)

So many BTS I wanted them to released, but we probably won't get to see them unless we buy the director's cut dvd :(

In this, looks like YWJ was concentrating for the right scene, however, it look like MY was playing a joke on him instead of putting their hands together, she raised it on purpose...LOL

image.gif

IMG_0731.jpg

5 hours ago, minwookie said:

I just fainted....can he be any cuter?!?! laugh.gif

Cuteness overload!! XD

The more you look at YWJ, the cuter he gets!! Omo. :D

10 hours ago, minwookie said:

Ahemmmmm....first day and they already had to do this *giggles*. This better in the drama as well! lol

%ED%95%98%EC%9D%B4%EB%9D%BC%EC%9D%B4%ED%

How can he portray so much emotion with his eyes closed? :o

love this shot 

On 6/25/2017 at 11:34 PM, minwookie said:

@yujien and @shymaldita28 Welcome you 2!!!

Ahem....I went into detective mode...LOL.

If I'm not mistaken, the day of filming for that episode (7) was on June 14th around 10:00pm because the video that MY was watching was episode 5 and she was watching while it was live broadcasting. The KBS radio talk show was on June 12th. So yeah, the filming was AFTER the radio show...LOL

So, I think they're comfortable enough with each other, but it just boggles my mind that he is still soooo very shy and not as naughty as his BTS in other dramas (I was curious so I went to check his BTS in other dramas)..hahaha.I mean, knowing how MY is, it just surprises me she's the aggressor between the two. But I find it most endearing and

Just look at this dreamy look from the preview.

0062xV5ggy1fgwftj8w16g30go08wu13.gif

And this dreamy look at the same woman!

170612-%EB%B3%B4%EC%9D%B4%EB%8A%94-%EB%9

Same look right? LOL :heart: Maybe he was reminiscing that she wouldn't let go of his hand 4 days ago...LOL

I want an extended version of the BTS, not just a glimpse because I'm sure they were more playful then the seconds we saw of them

Yesss!! The same dreamy look. :D 

If they filmed after the radio show, he wouldn't have known they would be holding holds. Lol. But I'm loving their interactions. :D

:heart::heart:

It's okay YWJ....I think it's safe if you wanted to put your arms around her. Her guards are down if she is willing to be this close  to you...LOL

%EA%B3%B5%EC%8B%9D_%EC%8A%A4%ED%8B%B8_(1

17 hours ago, shimshimae said:

Yesss!! The same dreamy look. :D 

If they filmed after the radio show, he wouldn't have known they would be holding holds. Lol. But I'm loving their interactions. :D

LOL...I'm pretty sure he knows, they would already have read the script in advance. Holding hands was nothing compared to the already kiss...and hopefully many more kisses to come!

What a visual even from the beginning :blush:

%EA%B3%B5%EC%8B%9D_%EC%8A%A4%ED%8B%B8_(1

Spoiler

%EA%B3%B5%EC%8B%9D_%EC%8A%A4%ED%8B%B8_(2%EA%B3%B5%EC%8B%9D_%EC%8A%A4%ED%8B%B8_(3

Official Stills

Loved all their scenes together...the heart-wrenching and sweet moments. Heck I love their scenes even when they're not together, just them sacrificing and worrying about each other was enough for my tears to fall :cry:

%EA%B3%B5%EC%8B%9D_%EC%8A%A4%ED%8B%B8_(2

Archived