minseojoon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, minwookie said:

What a visual even from the beginning :blush:

%EA%B3%B5%EC%8B%9D_%EC%8A%A4%ED%8B%B8_(1

Reveal hidden contents

%EA%B3%B5%EC%8B%9D_%EC%8A%A4%ED%8B%B8_(2%EA%B3%B5%EC%8B%9D_%EC%8A%A4%ED%8B%B8_(3

They look so harmonious together. :heart:

they should do a modern rom com.  Something fun but meaningful like the J drama, Matrimonial Chaos. 

I'm hoping YWJ says, "You are my destiny, Min Younga." Lol :wub:

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you drama god for this wonderful scene in this episode! :heart::heart:

I couldn't wait, so I've watched it RAW. Will watch again when subs are out.

Not understanding a single word yet I could see the longings in their eyes, feel the yearning desire, the lust and love they've displayed for each other.

PMY and YWJ's chemistry was amazingly EXPLOSIVE and OFF-THE-CHART !!! In my opinion, YWJ is in the lead out of all her male leads with the greatest chemistry... hands down. I just can't describe how beautiful and natural they are whenever they're onscreen together.

Okay, I need to take a breather before I watch the scenes over and over again. As I did with the other episodes while waiting for the next episodes. LOL

And....can I just talk about YWJ's HOT and SEXY body? Okay, a little on the skinny side but those abs though, I was like danggggggggggggggggggggggg...had to wipe up my drools at the gorgeous sight!!! :blush:

Look at these picture in sequence, could actually be another scene...kekeke

88d633e2gy1fh1cqjewfpj20zk0k0gt7.jpg

Spoiler

88d633e2gy1fh1cqjptzej20zk0k0q6b.jpg88d633e2gy1fh1crc71kxj20zk0k0k18.jpg88d633e2gy1fh1csafxo4j20zk0k0drv.jpg88d633e2gy1fh1cqlw7ttj20zk0k00w3.jpg88d633e2gy1fh1cqm2fk9j20zk0k0djw.jpg88d633e2gy1fh1crcwxjkj20zk0k0ajq.jpg88d633e2gy1fh1cqku18xj20zk0k041z.jpg88d633e2gy1fh1cshwx7hj20zk0k0n6n.jpg

20 hours ago, shimshimae said:

OMO!! 

Some kisses please!! :D

Can't wait for tonight's episode. 

LOL...I think the half naked scene was better than a kiss...don't you think? Either way, we still got a yummy treat today/night zy_thumb.gif

19 hours ago, shimshimae said:

They look so harmonious together. :heart:

they should do a modern rom com.  Something fun but meaningful like the J drama, Matrimonial Chaos. 

I'm hoping YWJ says, "You are my destiny, Min Younga." Lol :wub:

I wish they would have a modern sleek and romantic photo shoot together. Like...go off to Paris or somewhere romantic..then you never know, LOVE may really spark. I saw in his last drama "Introvert Boss", TVN had him and the female lead do all sort of promo photo shoots....and I'm like why can't they do that with YWJ and MY?!?!

@minwookie those scenes were SO much better than kissing!! I've replayed them so much. Lol

I can't wait for the BTS. I think the emotions they are portraying are so strong that they may end up feeling it themselves and fall in love, hopefully

I just watched it with subs, the king is falling for her, now the love triangle will start I think, they have a strong chemistry too; thankfully he's married lol

They should definitely do more promo photo shoots! 

And I TOTALLY agree, PMY and YWJ chemistry is of the charts, daebakness!

I watched PMY's other dramas, SKKS, Healer, City Hunter. She had amazing chemistry in all of them but that one torso scene beats all the other scenes (including the Healer stuff) and it's just ep 9. :D

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

I watched PMY's other dramas, SKKS, Healer, City Hunter. She had amazing chemistry in all of them but that one torso scene beats all the other scenes (including the Healer stuff) and it's just ep 9. :D

Yeah...I gotta say. Healer bed scene was goooood....but the sentimental scene (torso) beats it by a mile. MinWoo was awesome with their heart-breaking emotions in that scene, definitely made my tears fall. And I bet i'll keep watching that scene 100 times..lol

Can we talk about how WJ was looking at MY in that scene? It looks so real, he gave her this dreamy gaze that...just...argh! :heart: Like soooo REALLLLLLLLL....

I am having a difficult time right now. I am shipping their characters, that's definite but refraining from shipper them in real life. But it's so hard and I don't want to cave in....LOL

I totally feel you! Me too! I'm just trying to limit myself to CK and Yeok and not MY and WJ. 

I've butchered the replay button lol

Their interactions are just so precious!! :heart:

I am SO SO SO SO SO glad the role went to WJ instead of that other actor (can't remember his name)

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

I totally feel you! Me too! I'm just trying to limit myself to CK and Yeok and not MY and WJ. 

I've butchered the replay button lol

Their interactions are just so precious!! :heart:

I am SO SO SO SO SO glad the role went to WJ instead of that other actor (can't remember his name)

Well if WJ and MY acted cute like they have been in the BTS.....I will frown, cuz they are making it difficult on us..LOL

I know! I was extremely excited and happy it's Woo Jin and not Jin-Wook. OMG, just realized their name is similar...

2 hours ago, shimshimae said:

Lol. Please KBS, release the BTS and make it difficult for us :D

If I see their (MinWoo) real interactions in the BTS and I like it, my heart will be torn. But heartache feels sooo good and I would want more of it. The visual of these scenes are no joke. MY looks so beautiful in the gisaeng costume, it's like you can't take a bad picture from any angle of her or WJ during these scenes. That's why I like to post pictures of these scenes.

170618-%EB%B9%84%ED%95%98%EC%9D%B8%EB%93

170618-%EB%B9%84%ED%95%98%EC%9D%B8%EB%93

5 hours ago, shimshimae said:

One comment from dramabeans episode 9 recap:

'The whole episode was incredible, but I basically couldn't breathe during the scar scene. I keep forgetting these are actors and not the real people."

Wow, haven't watched episode 9 yet.... so excited to start it now :heart::heart:

@saved2K you should watch it ASAP! :D

17 minutes ago, saved2K said:

'The whole episode was incredible, but I basically couldn't breathe during the scar scene. I keep forgetting these are actors and not the real people."

Wow, haven't watched episode 9 yet.... so excited to start it now :heart::heart:

I read that comment too and it's very valid! The way PMY cries is so touching, she's living her character. Same goes for YWJ. 

4 hours ago, saved2K said:

The person that made that comment was not kidding. The first I've seen such beautiful scene in a saguek, simply beautiful...

The hand holding was touching, but I wished he would turn around and give her a hug....

Always, WANT....WANT...WANT from me..never satisfied! LOL

Archived