[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

23 hours ago, minwookie said:

How cute was it when Yeok's head synced with CK's head when she nodded off while sleeping? This is why I loved this drama...every single detail, even the simplest gestures were not missed!!!0062xV5ggy1fh2iwxccyvg30go09cu0y.gif0062xV5ggy1fh2ix25iz0g30go09d1l1.gif0062xV5ggy1fh2ix7vv3rg30go09bkjq.gif

AHA! E-V-E-R-Y  S-I-M-P-L-E-S-T  G-E-S-T-U-R-E-S !!!!!!! ommo, i loved them so muchhhh, jeongmal manhiiiiiii ><

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@minwookie keep the posts coming! :D

Yeok must have realised what's the point of becoming king if he can't have CK. And my god, I listened to the episodes this time with headphones. His voice is so very soothing whenever he's talking to or talking about CK (after he decided to stop being mean to her). When he says he misses her, when he tells the king, she's very tiresome, so very tiresome. There is so much love, wistfulness in that voice. 

As far as the too much space issue during that twig-promise scene - earlier either one of them was chasing the other, but now they finally have each other. So instead of holding or be holded, they just want to look at each other since they can do so now in peace. Don't know if it makes sense lol 

But like you said, it was daebak environment for a kiss. I hope ep 11 makes up for it :D^_^

@shimshimae

LOL...after I've read your post, I put my headphone on, watched and listen to his voice. Very Soothing indeed. Very sincere and loving in the emotional scenes, but I love his teasing voice the most.

You know, usually I hate..hate..hate dramas that have OTP or the female lead cries their eyes out and it shouldn't be any different in this drama. But I'm not tiresome...wae?  Was it because the OTP did it so exquisitely, beautiful, and not as annoying? Gosh, there's many more of those crying scenes to come, I may need another box of tissue :cry:

Speaking of the twig promise scene. I just love how Yeok, rather WJ conveyed with his eyes (red and teary) all full of emotion after he put the twig in her hair, and they promise to each other and that she finally will be his wifey. During that scene, I saw the emotional WJ and not Yeok....sorry, but that's what's been running in my mind...haha.

Hope you guys are not sick, but I can't get enough of posting our OTP's picture and gifs! It's an obsession and I can't stop! LMAO!

LOVE his teasing and charming side the most

88d633e2gy1fh46px0n8kg20m808z4qr.gif

Spoiler

88d633e2gy1fh46pzy89ig20m8095e83.gif88d633e2gy1fh46q482keg20m809n7wl.gif88d633e2gy1fh46q8vcieg20m809nhdx.gif88d633e2gy1fh46qjc8sdg20m80riqvh.gif

@minwookie I don't think I'll ever get enough of them! :D

I want to watch the BTS of their every scene. KBS please release, please!! 

And yes, for me the lines between fiction and reality have already blurred. Like the water splash scene. That cannot be acting! There's a small bit before the torso scene, CK is demanding the book and Yeok thumps his chest, and PMY turns away from him smiling/blushing. Lol. And I've replayed their pawn shop kiss so many times, I noticed CK kisses him back slightly, at least her lips do. Is it a common reaction to kissing? 

And can you post the gif of Yeok covering CK's hands during the torso scene? I love that bit. It's very poignant. 

@saved2K That was a daebak video and I never get tired of listening to the OST. And I'm never tired of watching their lovely scenes over and over again.

I am dreading the coming episodes as well. Part of me wanted the king to stop the marriage and prolong it a bit. Not that I don't want to see them married, but that means it's getting to the heart-breaking part sooner. Know what I mean?

23 hours ago, shimshimae said:

@hrh77 exactly! It's their gazes! This OTP will be hard to beat. Daebak emotions, playfulness, bickering, love, longing, sorrow, hurt, jealousy. Omg. So many emotions! It's a rollercoaster. They are living the whole arc of a romance. Friendship, love, separation, reunion, wedding. Heaven for shippers! :D

See, it doesnt need too much kiss scenes, just the gaze alone is too much!!... hahaha... Sometimes too much kiss scenes makes it more unsincere, unnatural.... It should be justified, not just for the sake and of course, ratings purposes...

9 hours ago, minwookie said:

@saved2K That was a daebak video and I never get tired of listening to the OST. And I'm never tired of watching their lovely scenes over and over again.

I am dreading the coming episodes as well. Part of me wanted the king to stop the marriage and prolong it a bit. Not that I don't want to see them married, but that means it's getting to the heart-breaking part sooner. Know what I mean?

Again its a challenge... Dont be afraid of heartbreaks!!...

9 hours ago, minwookie said:

@shimshimae

LOL...after I've read your post, I put my headphone on, watched and listen to his voice. Very Soothing indeed. Very sincere and loving in the emotional scenes, but I love his teasing voice the most.

You know, usually I hate..hate..hate dramas that have OTP or the female lead cries their eyes out and it shouldn't be any different in this drama. But I'm not tiresome...wae?  Was it because the OTP did it so exquisitely, beautiful, and not as annoying? Gosh, there's many more of those crying scenes to come, I may need another box of tissue :cry:

Speaking of the twig promise scene. I just love how Yeok, rather WJ conveyed with his eyes (red and teary) all full of emotion after he put the twig in her hair, and they promise to each other and that she finally will be his wifey. During that scene, I saw the emotional WJ and not Yeok....sorry, but that's what's been running in my mind...haha.

Hope you guys are not sick, but I can't get enough of posting our OTP's picture and gifs! It's an obsession and I can't stop! LMAO!

LOVE his teasing and charming side the most

88d633e2gy1fh46px0n8kg20m808z4qr.gif

Hide contents

88d633e2gy1fh46pzy89ig20m8095e83.gif88d633e2gy1fh46q482keg20m809n7wl.gif88d633e2gy1fh46q8vcieg20m809nhdx.gif88d633e2gy1fh46qjc8sdg20m80riqvh.gif

how come his voice is so effortlessly seductive and sexy??..

4 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

See, it doesnt need too much kiss scenes, just the gaze alone is too much!!... hahaha... Sometimes too much kiss scenes makes it more unsincere, unnatural.... It should be justified, not just for the sake and of course, ratings purposes...

lol that's true, but they barely kissed once! And that too it was one sided, lol

there are 10 more episodes, so I'll patiently wait :D

14 hours ago, terrykyu said:

AHA! E-V-E-R-Y  S-I-M-P-L-E-S-T  G-E-S-T-U-R-E-S !!!!!!! ommo, i loved them so muchhhh, jeongmal manhiiiiiii ><

exactly... and I love every small details... that means a lot, and shouldnt be missed..

16 hours ago, minwookie said:

This scene was so cute and refreshing to watch. Just like their innocent days. I adore the friends and the childlike prince and CK. Didn't know Yeok could be so jealous...even of Seo Noh!!! LOL

E10-04-%EB%82%98%EB%A7%8C.gif?type=w773

Super cute when they bicker

E10-05-%ED%8F%AD%EB%A0%A5%EC%A0%81%EC%9D

He needed a little "push" did he? Well he got that push from such loving friends laugh.gif

E10-06-%EB%B0%80%EC%96%B4%EC%A3%BC%EB%8BE10-06-%EB%B0%80%EC%96%B4%EC%A3%BC%EB%8BE10-06-%EB%B0%80%EC%96%B4%EC%A3%BC%EB%8B

Of course the lady of the hour can't be ignored and missed this fun festivities mb_thumb.gif

E10-06-%EB%B0%80%EC%96%B4%EC%A3%BC%EB%8BE10-06-%EB%B0%80%EC%96%B4%EC%A3%BC%EB%8B

cr: ho duck

Soooooooooooooo natural, yeah, they weren't acting. They were having fun for realz. The last gif, MY holding onto him a little closer...ahhhhhh :heart:

I was LOL on that push.... they did take it so literally...  and yes, the fun times so natural.... and I love that holding hands, their proud of each other... as the one man and woman in love...

Archived