[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, minwookie said:

YWJ is so cute and playful in this BTS. This was mainly LDG's highlight, or at least it's supposed to be but YWJ pretty much stole the screen time..haha. We don't have our OTP's interaction here, but seeing how adorable YWJ is, just can't stop smiling every time he faces the camera. I found at :51 super cute. Not sure what he said, but he was fanning himself, assuming he was talking about how hot his king brother is in the steaming water...LOL. Gotta love his humor.

I don't get it. Why can't we get this length of filming highlight with our OTP? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....because the director want you to buy the Director's cut DVD that's why!!!

Making Film #04

I really love YWJ humor here... he is so funny and cool!!.. LOL  when he saw LDG on that bath scene..:D and I feel pity for LDG, on that steaming batch, I guess the rook is not aicondtitioned and it summer, plus the lights and camera... but he's hotter than the water!!... lol..

8 hours ago, shimshimae said:

I LOVE the way he looks at her. It's so dreamy! And I love how CK/PMY lights up when she sees him.  

And the way he helps her, he's so attentive and chilvarous! The palanquin scene also, he rushes to keep his hand over her and doesn't take it off till she's out properly. 

True.... I guess it not on the script for than hand over in the palanquin... It's just a gentleman's gestures.. and also the way they walk in with their hands holding, I usually see that guys walk first in historicals, but It seems that YWJ, let PMY walk in first...

5 hours ago, shimshimae said:

Hahaha!! I know! It's like every frame between them is loaded with so many emotions. 

And that look! Omo. I hope PMY sees it when she watches the episode. And replays it to infinity like we do. Lol :D

And their height difference! It's so freaking cute! Usually in kdramas I have noticed that they try to minimise the height difference between the leads by making the actress wear heals or stand on raised platforms. But man, here they have so cutely exploited their height difference. The pawn shop scene where she jumps to get the book (this is like the most clichést of romcom scenes but they make it look so fresh and lovable!), the scene where she tells him she's sick of seeing his face. Lol

And I lost it when he says, "She goes around asking prince's look alikes if they are a ghost." LOL the comedy quotient is fantastic. They are fooling people by promoting it as ONLY tragedy. 

I was also laughing at that line, and I can relate (sometimes)... Whenever he sees a prince's look a like, if he's a ghost... Now I wonder how those people would respond... LOL...

I really love all their dialogues...  It can also have different meanings...  Now, if cheesy lines could be very appropriate on this genre, since it's a 'poetic period', about classics..

4 hours ago, hrh77 said:

I really love YWJ humor here... he is so funny and cool!!.. LOL  when he saw LDG on that bath scene..:D and I feel pity for LDG, on that steaming batch, I guess the rook is not aicondtitioned and it summer, plus the lights and camera... but he's hotter than the water!!... lol..

Funny and sweet, hope you skyrocketed in popularity...and date happily ever after with your REAL queen (PMY) in another (modern) life :tongue:

nuNpGS4.gif

Spoiler

170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A

cr: ho duck

3 hours ago, hrh77 said:

True.... I guess it not on the script for than hand over in the palanquin... It's just a gentleman's gestures.. and also the way they walk in with their hands holding, I usually see that guys walk first in historicals, but It seems that YWJ, let PMY walk in first...

Yes, I noticed that too...the little details again.

The way he guided her up the stairs first, usually I see the man first with the woman walking side by side or behind while hand holding.

E11-%EC%98%88%EA%B3%A0-02.gif?type=w773

Another detail here. When he visited her in the royal infirmary and she fell over during this scene. One hand holding her mouth and the other went around her head, so not sure if it's Yeok or YWJ that was being thoughtful...I guess both, but I'm sure the director wouldn't tell the actors of exact details how to do things.

@shimshimae The one time she probably wasn't anticipating a kiss...but it looks like he's about to smack one on her before the girl pushed him away first...hehe

ggpmBUN.gif

The mimicking of her nodding..

imageproxy.php.gif

His hand hovering over her head so she wouldn't hit it again...

image.gif

MY IG update

역이가 기우제를 너무 열심히 지내더라 7일의왕비

"Yeok has been working very hard with the rain ritual #7DQ"

19534873_541894955934757_412302709357753

She's so beautiful.

Hope there's a honeymoon and many hubby wifey lovey dovey first before it gets really angsty. If the king ordered her to spy on Yeok, which is probably his plan to uncover Yeok's secret to let CK know that her husband betrayed her. And when Yeok finds out she's been spying on him, he'll feel betrayed as well....Arrrrghhhhhhhhh, both will be torned apart :frown:

@hrh77 @minwookie CK heading first also fits with her character who is impulsive and fiesty. She might want to lead him and Yeok wouldn't mind it :D

There are some many other details also. Whenever I replay some bit of theirs, I spot something. 

Like when their are on their 'date', CK checks his hand for the ring and then pushes him down to see if it's on his neck. They are holding hands here, while there's no need whatsoever to do so lol

And when Yeok gets her to the pawn shop to win her heart in ep 9, he has to close the door, so he lets go of one hand but immediately holds her with the other until she breaks it off. I seriously doubt if they are given such detailed nuances. 

Either the writer and PD are extremely detailed or the actors have immersed themselves in their craft. I hope it's the latter :D

@minwookie while there may be misunderstandings, I don't think that'll be for long. Remember, how quickly, CK found out NC was indeed Yeok even though he tries his best to prove otherwise. And they sorted out the prophecy bit very quickly too. These cliches would have been dragged to death in any other drama. Besides, these too have some divine connection. So, whatever the difficulties, CK's awesomeness and Yeok's love for her would give us something to look forward to. Yeok changed his WHOLE gameplan because he realised he can't live without her and he can't let Yung have her. 

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

And the head nooding in sync is SO adorable and when he says, "Did you sleep well?" My heart couldn't take his aegyo lol :D

LOL...I was thinking the same thing!

I haven't watched many Saguek to know about the formal dialogues, but I found there were many in 7DQ where the dialogues make me wonder, do they say this back in ancient times? Like there's a modern twist to it.

For examples, these ones make me go "hmmmmm"....LOL. Like so casually modern, or is it just the translation? Or is it just me? :tongue:

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

For those who've seen Healer, I could see CYS saying this. The printer scene anyone?

image.jpg

image.jpg

This one reminds me of one of the BTS of Healer, when JCW was asking if PMY was sulky because he had been drinking...LOL

image.jpg

His "did you sleep well?". Got to laugh at how casual and modern the question was.

image.jpgimage.jpg

And this expression!

image.jpg

image.jpg

2 hours ago, shimshimae said:

Like when their are on their 'date', CK checks his hand for the ring and then pushes him down to see if it's on his neck. They are holding hands here, while there's no need whatsoever to do so lol

Usually in drama-land. For a fall like that...wouldn't it be a normal reflex/instinct for his hand to automatically go to her waist? I know, I saw that too..haha

Wow you guys have an eagle eyes... with all the small details That you mention I need to rewatch it again... 

right now I am watching the past dramas of ywj since most of pmy drama I already watched while waiting for episode 11  and now I need to halt to give way to all the episode that you mention about ywj taking extra care for pmy

@minwookie I have seen decent number of sagueks but there was never this kind of romance/cute-sy stuff (as far as I can recollect)

Lol it does sound modern!

And I just realised, PMY's character in Healer is called Chae Young Shin. it's same as Shin Chae Kyung! And in both dramas she herself realises the identity of her partner! 

25 minutes ago, yujien said:

Wow you guys have an eagle eyes... with all the small details That you mention I need to rewatch it again... 

right now I am watching the past dramas of ywj since most of pmy drama I already watched while waiting for episode 11  and now I need to halt to give way to all the episode that you mention about ywj taking extra care for pmy

Lol I watch most scenes of CK and Yeok almost everyday, if not every hour lol

Archived