[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, yujien said:

Wow you guys have an eagle eyes... with all the small details That you mention I need to rewatch it again...

4 hours ago, shimshimae said:

Lol I watch most scenes of CK and Yeok almost everyday, if not every hour lol

@yujien I think we are just crazy when the two are onscreen, then our attention are on them force full and we just noticed every single detail that makes our heart swoon over it. If we don't notice it the first time, we'll eventually notice it after our 100th time watching the scene over and over again like @shimshimae said. Even if it's the smallest gesture, we make a big deal out of it. Even if we see it done 1000X in other dramas, we still goo goo-ga ga over it...that's what shippers do I guess... landeln_thumb.giflandeln_thumb.gif LOL.

They are on stand-by, what are they doing "talking", shouldn't they be practicing the scene? tootha_thumb.gif Like how other actors/actresses stay in position when they're waiting to shoot? laugh.gif

19554793_1835575680093006_12198075412116

Aside from this being a beautiful and touching scene. Another detail I liked to mention.

I like the part when CK looked back and ask "what are you doing?" when he took so long, then her eyes glanced at the twig before turning around, again he took so long, and she turned again, and was like what the heck dude laugh.gif

vyvcN9F.gif

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, minwookie said:

Funny and sweet, hope you skyrocketed in popularity...and date happily ever after with your REAL queen (PMY) in another (modern) life :tongue:

nuNpGS4.gif

Hide contents

170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A170702-%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A

cr: ho duck

My real bromance!!

4 hours ago, minwookie said:

@yujien I think we are just crazy when the two are onscreen, then our attention are on them force full and we just noticed every single detail that makes our heart swoon over it. If we don't notice it the first time, we'll eventually notice it after our 100th time watching the scene over and over again like @shimshimae said. Even if it's the smallest gesture, we make a big deal out of it. Even if we see it done 1000X in other dramas, we still goo goo-ga ga over it...that's what shippers do I guess... landeln_thumb.giflandeln_thumb.gif LOL.

They are on stand-by, what are they doing "talking", shouldn't they be practicing the scene? tootha_thumb.gif Like how other actors/actresses stay in position when they're waiting to shoot? laugh.gif

Aside from this being a beautiful and touching scene. Another detail I liked to mention.

I like the part when CK looked back and ask "what are you doing?" when he took so long, then her eyes glanced at the twig before turning around, again he took so long, and she turned again, and was like what the heck dude laugh.gif

vyvcN9F.gif

I was really thinking , is there such a scene that both of them sitting near the stream??... Now its bts....

and I love that unexplained happiness on his face...

5 hours ago, hrh77 said:

I was really thinking , is there such a scene that both of them sitting near the stream??... Now its bts....

and I love that unexplained happiness on his face...

That picture was a BTS. In the drama, he never got to sit...she attacked him when he bent down to touch the water...LOL

Poor YWJ, his eyes were still injured during this scene.

88d633e2gy1fh6lrb2zaug20go0hiqv9.gif

Spoiler

88d633e2gy1fh6lrbt8log20go06p4qq.gif88d633e2gy1fh6lrczjqwg20go08k7wl.gif

88d633e2gy1fh6lre4ceug20go0gonpg.gif

88d633e2gy1fh6lrf0j1tg20go05xu0y.gif

33 minutes ago, minwookie said:

That picture was a BTS. In the drama, he never got to sit...she attacked him when he bent down to touch the water...LOL

Poor YWJ, his eyes were still injured during this scene.

88d633e2gy1fh6lrb2zaug20go0hiqv9.gif

Hide contents

88d633e2gy1fh6lrbt8log20go06p4qq.gif88d633e2gy1fh6lrczjqwg20go08k7wl.gif

88d633e2gy1fh6lre4ceug20go0gonpg.gif

88d633e2gy1fh6lrf0j1tg20go05xu0y.gif

Ohh! :/ Is that why his eyes were red?

I kept replaying this scene. The mood was SO right for him to give her a backhug at least when he keeps the twig in her hair. But then I thought, this guy was obviously stunned when she gave him the twig (how he's confused as to what to do with it). So then I thought, he must have become so overwhelmed with emotions (and her cuteness) that he must have become paralysed. So he just stares at her with such emotion filled eyes. Lol

10 hours ago, minwookie said:

So true!! That's what shippers do I guess lol, at least franatic ones like us :D

LOL I wonder what they were talking. YWJ looks like he's telling her some story and she seems very attentive. Lol

@shimshimae

Yeah, I thought a backhug, front hug, or a kiss would have been perfect to end that already beautiful scene. I LOVED how he looked at her in every single scene. Like seriously, he is amazing in conveying that he is sooooooooooooo in love with her. He's one of the few actors that I think could convince me.

Those were tears alright in that scene. I am thinking, maybe it wasn't red because of the injury? By that scene it should have been almost healed already. I just remember Do Ji-won posted on IG that his eyes were healing just fine and that was when they were filming beginning of ep. 9 (when he showed up at the palace by surprised). But his eyes already looked healed throughout ep. 9-10, so I guess maybe it was red because he was really really emotional and crying. Or maybe they did so many takes of that scene...LOL

5 minutes ago, minwookie said:

@shimshimae

Yeah, I thought a backhug, front hug, or a kiss would have been perfect to end that already beautiful scene. I LOVED how he looked at her in every single scene. Like seriously, he is amazing in conveying that he is sooooooooooooo in love with her. He's one of the few actors that I think could convince me.

Those were tears alright in that scene. I am thinking, maybe it wasn't red because of the injury? By that scene it should have been almost healed already. I just remember Do Ji-won posted on IG that his eyes were healing just fine and that was when they were filming beginning of ep. 9 (when he showed up at the palace by surprised). But his eyes already looked healed throughout ep. 9-10, so I guess maybe it was red because he was really really emotional and crying. Or maybe they did so many takes of that scene...LOL

Yes!! He's very very very convincing! Lol 

I hope they didn't take too many takes (these emotional scenes can be very draining on the actors) 

Do Ji Won was CYS's mom in Healer, right? Now she plays the mother-in-law lol

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

Do Ji Won was CYS's mom in Healer, right? Now she plays the mother-in-law lol

Yes she was, this time it's the evil mother-in-law....haha.

Myung hye responded to MY's IG about the rain with a laugh.gif. Just reminded us what she said in the drama, that she will have the last laugh....**sigh**

88d633e2gy1fh5xggrtrlj20mh10s77c.jpg

88d633e2gy1fh5xgg59f1j20tx050dgg.jpg

Fans were leaving tons of messages on MY's IG  to have her take a picture with her husband....LOL.

I kept on watching this video repeatedly...LOL.

After the radio talk show was done, and they were asked to take pictures. WJ glanced at which direction MY went. He took the long way around the table when he could have just walked straight from where he was at.

4bmxbkE.gif

MY and WJ eyeing and talking to each other the whole time. Then the hands reaching out to each other.

TJA5EN2.gif

Him pulling MY back. LOL.

E7XsX1F.gif

Apparently, they made it look like they're the only two people in that room...haha.

Can I see more of this kind of interaction pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Release those BTS PD-nim!

Hehe. I know right!! I noticed that too! So cute!! Lol

Lol I don't understand why he had to walk ALL the way around though. He could still stand beside her walking from where HE was. Lol 

YWJ are you crushing on PMY already? :D

47 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Yes please!! We want a picture with the husband!! :D:D

Hahaha, actress Kim Min Seo also left a message at her IG.  It seems she was also laughing.  Park Min Young is really witty and has a great sense of humor too.

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

Yes please!! We want a picture with the husband!! :D:D

Wow is this the first time that netizens approved for the OTP?  Coz most of the time there was a fan war between the actors/actress pairing to others 

good to know that they want our OTP be seen in selfie together...

hope she hears the fans... excited and looking forward to their first selfie together in pmy ig...

5 minutes ago, yujien said:

Wow is this the first time that netizens approved for the OTP?  Coz most of the time there was a fan war between the actors/actress pairing to others 

good to know that they want our OTP be seen in selfie together...

hope she hears the fans... excited and looking forward to their first selfie together in pmy ig...

She had a selfie with JCW during Healer time as well. If she puts up the pic with YWJ, I'm sure it'll trump JCW's. After all, they are getting married lol :D

3 hours ago, shimshimae said:

She had a selfie with JCW during Healer time as well. If she puts up the pic with YWJ, I'm sure it'll trump JCW's. After all, they are getting married lol :D

It's prrfectly ok to take a selfie with Yeon Woo Jin after all he is going to be her husband.   It will be a great if they will post it on July 5 right...that is on Wednesday his birthday. WOW!!!!

37 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I hope she does on July 5th! That'll be so sweet!! :D

"Hello world, wish my husband a happy birthday" lol :rolleyes:

If that happen... the post maybe will reach 1M like...

and jcw will definitely be dethroned...

Mianhe jcw I also like you but I like ywj more... 

Archived