[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, yujien said:

If that happen... the post maybe will reach 1M like...

and jcw will definitely be dethroned...

Mianhe jcw I also like you but I like ywj more... 

Lol, it will be interesting to see if how netizens will react hahaha.  Go Park Min Young.... please make our day!!!

I like JCW too but yes I like YWJ more hahaha

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, shimshimae said:

Ohh! :/ Is that why his eyes were red?

I kept replaying this scene. The mood was SO right for him to give her a backhug at least when he keeps the twig in her hair. But then I thought, this guy was obviously stunned when she gave him the twig (how he's confused as to what to do with it). So then I thought, he must have become so overwhelmed with emotions (and her cuteness) that he must have become paralysed. So he just stares at her with such emotion filled eyes. Lol

Im am more bothered with hat with chain, especially where there's hugging scenes!...lol..

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

Lol, it will be interesting to see if how netizens will react hahaha.  Go Park Min Young.... please make our day!!!

I like JCW too but yes I like YWJ more hahaha

For now, YWJ is leading on my points... LOL.... When it comes to good habits, true and reserved (plus the backgrounds too) I just felt that YWJ is more passionate with his work, he has a few articles online, so that means, he's only focused to work just like PMY (she doesn't want to be a star, just an ACTRESS)...

21 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

Im am more bothered with hat with chain, especially where there's hugging scenes!...lol..

Lol I know! It keeps getting stuck behind PMY's ears lol, if that means even a slightly more chance of skinship, I'm up for it lol :D

39 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

For now, YWJ is leading on my points... LOL.... When it comes to good habits, true and reserved (plus the backgrounds too) I just felt that YWJ is more passionate with his work, he has a few articles online, so that means, he's only focused to work just like PMY (she doesn't want to be a star, just an ACTRESS)...

Yes he doesn't even have an IG account.  I think he is a serious actor so very little is known about his private life.  In a way they seem to have so many similarities.  PMY is  a very private person too.  Ji Chang Wook on the other hand is really playful.... he is a natural flirt lol

4 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Yes he doesn't even have an IG account.  I think he is a serious actor so very little is known about his private life.  In a way they seem to have so many similarities.  PMY is also a very private person too

They like dancing too from what I've observed. (Healer BTS + Introverted Boss) :D

17 hours ago, saved2K said:

Nice.... 

If I'm not mistaken, those pictures were posted the same day! MY in her IG, and WJ on his fan cafe. I hope they planned it like that cause WJ hardly posted anything (well if he posted that picture himself that is). I choose to believe a husband and wife agreed on it...LOL

16 hours ago, yujien said:

Wow is this the first time that netizens approved for the OTP?  Coz most of the time there was a fan war between the actors/actress pairing to others

Probably no war because, WJ's not that popular and he's hardly been shipped with any of his co-stars. This may be his first major ship and I am so HAPPY many are talking and  LOVING this new couple in IG.

15 hours ago, yujien said:

If that happen... the post maybe will reach 1M like...

and jcw will definitely be dethroned...

Mianhe jcw I also like you but I like ywj more... 

Haha...I've seen many moving from JCW to YWJ all over IG. I've moved from JCW even before seeing how amazing MY is with YWJ. Just as @hrh77 stated "good habits, true and reserved" etc.

Fans visited the set. SNACKS!

0062xV5gly1fh6xgtocu0j30m80alq8q.jpg

Hope we see a picture of you and your wife on your birthday YWJ!!!!!!!! :heart:

19 minutes ago, minwookie said:

Probably no war because, WJ's not that popular and he's hardly been shipped with any of his co-stars. This may be his first major ship and I am so happy many are talking about this couple in IG.

I think there are also those shipping him with his Introverted Boss co-star and many others with Han Groo it's just that she is already married and has just given birth to twins this year 

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Fans of WooMin are really fast.  They already have an IG account lol  Yes I saw some ChangMin fans jumping ship lol

Nice of YWJ fans to visit the set.  Yes hope to see more bts picture.

Honestly though, and I think we all kinda know the reason. The war right now is actually with ChangMin fans and what is JCW's ship name with Nam Ji-hyun, JiJi shippers? I think its petty that ship wars happen but it happens (speaking of all ship wars). I also think JCW have amazing chemistry with Nam Ji-hyun on and off screen regarding of what anybody say. I like JCW, but yeah...he is a big flirt with all his co-stars.

I cannot say enough how much I LOVE and adore WooMin onscreen and yearn to see them more off screen. Like I say, there's something about YWJ, I love his shy and innocence around MY...I don't know how to describe it..LOL

I think there are also those shipping him with his Introverted Boss co-star and many others with Han Groo it's just that she is already married and has just given birth to twins this year 

Yes, I saw those ships too. But I guess it wasn't as popular ships? Good thing I haven't seen a war break out.

I mean, WooMin ship is sailing really fast...lol

I have a feeling WooMin couple will become the favorite among Park Min Young's onscreen partner,  thought Healer Couple has the most number of supporters but was a bit surprised how well received YWJ-PMY pairing is.  The number would probably increase this week since the king has gone mad lol cause there are quite a number of fans rooting for the king hahahaha.  That episode 10 ending is a game changer hehe

What's funny about WooMin, these 2 are being shipped by many without them trying to be shipped lol.  They are just 2 professional actors trying to do an excellent job.  Park Min Young always has this protective wall around her but I find it so cute when I see how shy Yeon Woo Jin is around her. 

What's funny about WooMin, these 2 are being shipped by many without them trying to be shipped lol.  They are just 2 professional actors trying to do an excellent job.  Park Min Young always has this protective wall around her but I find it so cute when I see how shy Yeon Woo Jin is around her. 

That is what I'm saying...hahaha. They are just like any other professionals offscreen...even less interactions than other actor/actress in other BTS of other dramas, that we could see as of right now. What we've seen so far in their BTS wasn't like OHHHH, there must be something going on!

But yet, his shyness just want to make you laugh because it's too cute :blush:

I have a theory why their acting is so natural. Generally, if one acts, they usually show emotions through their face and voice and ONLY when the situation demands through their body. 

Acting becomes natural when the WHOLE body is in sync with whatever scene is enacted upon. When you see CK and Yeok, their bodies are almost always dynamic. They feed and react to each other organically not just based on the script. Like, EP 10 beginning when he hugs her, you can see a gentle rocking between them. That detail sets apart, acting and living a character. Every interaction of theirs has something like is. Hence, the amazing chemistry I guess. :D

9 minutes ago, saved2K said:

He is naturally shy... No pretentions.... and really a true gentleman..... I really have a strong feeling, he's like that.... and yes, agree to that; no need to flirt with female co-stars... Maybe no bts from the OTP yet because of the protection they have at each other, PMY maybe aware of those bts in Healer... Maybe purely work... But I wish, that PMY will be a very close friend to YWJ....  Yes, a devout ChangMiner here too, but... can't help it... lol...

Yes, and I really prefer guys that's so mysterious and hard to get... lol..

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

I have a theory why their acting is so natural. Generally, if one acts, they usually show emotions through their face and voice and ONLY when the situation demands through their body.  :D

Too natural that I don't know if they're acting or not...LMAO.

6 minutes ago, minwookie said:

That is what I'm saying...hahaha. They are just like any other professionals offscreen...even less interactions than other actor/actress in other BTS of other dramas, that we could see as of right now. What we've seen so far in their BTS wasn't like OHHHH, there must be something going on!

But yet, his shyness just want to make you laugh because it's too cute :blush:

Yes, and for me... I think they were now trying to make fans move and be more mature now... hahaha.... BTS of otp seems to be more for kids... But pls, not so abrupt.... lol..

2 minutes ago, minwookie said:

Too natural that I don't know if they're acting or not...LMAO.

as per PMY said: She's been in love, so it will be easy for her to carry the emotions... and with YJW, boy.... why are you so mysterious!!... lol... a real man, that surely has been in love before too... 

Archived