[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, netzmohae said:

I translate netizens' comments, but it doesn't mean that I agree with them. I didn't pick any article from Naver to post, I translated the article with the most comments. Why would I even bash this drama without watching it?

I'm translating because I'm practising Korean.

Look, I'm sorry if this offended anyone here, but I don't think it's fair that I'm getting these negative remarks just because I translated a post that happened to have negative comments instead of the positive ones that you guys want. I won't post here anymore.

U don't watch a drama, u came into a forum where it's been discussed and loved and posted a link for those that love the drama to go and read up the negative remarks about the drama? 

Like seriously? 

It's people like u that made me posts and hype this drama to the high heaven when it started to show people that all of us are not the so called netizens. 

And yea, u can learn ur Korea through translating and posting positive comments too so people will acknowledge ur effort. Good day.

Gosh, I hope I will never be this mad again in the future.

There are airing dramas I can't stomach after watching the first episode but I can never go and spoil the fun for those enjoying it. 

30 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

I generally like to give people the benefit of the doubt and try to be objective but to the poster of that post, I won't tag you but i know you will still see this - choosing and translating negative comments, writing a blog post about it, then actually looking for this thread and posting it here takes some effort. I am not sure what your intention was behind your post but it sure looks like a deliberate attempt to be a kill joy. 

I think we are all aware of the negative comments, and heck we've even had our own (you will see them if you scroll back a few pages), but i don't think that was very nice of you. 

Totally agree with you!

27 minutes ago, netzmohae said:

I translate netizens' comments, but it doesn't mean that I agree with them. I didn't pick any article from Naver to post, I translated the article with the most comments. Why would I even bash this drama without watching it?

I'm translating because I'm practising Korean.

Look, I'm sorry if this offended anyone here, but I don't think it's fair that I'm getting these negative remarks just because I translated a post that happened to have negative comments instead of the positive ones that you guys want. I won't post here anymore.

honey, you made an account just to post that link. Gosh your effort in practicing Korean deserves a standing ovation.

yes, we aim our angers at you because we don't get our positive comments. what can we say? we're a bunch of petty ahjummas. you know what people say, never mess with angry ahjummas.

adios, good luck with your Korean language learning.

2 hours ago, coppersun said:

It’s going to be a happy ending I’m very positive, finger cross if not writer will in big trouble”Manhunt” Rain will be aft her:D

How can such lovely couple not being together in the end, ridiculous right!

1 hour ago, thebluebear said:

The title of tonight's last episode, "We can start a new journey again" gives me the feeling that we are going to see a happy ending for HyunJae.

It will of course be a happy ending but I think they won't be at the place I was hoping for. I wanted a wedding with HS staff and their family. Personally, I think the moment when she lock herself would be the end of episode 39 and by the end of 40 they are together.

I found disapointing what they did. Thinking about it, instead of the politic, I wish they would have go to EJ having a cancer in her leg aparently, maybe loosing it and not feeling like a woman anymore and KH helping her. they are other possibility but instead of politic then her sick last two episodes, I would have prefered her skick then happy moment last two episodes.

I just realized that this thread has the highest views among the currently airing dramas and has the most replies. No wonder someone is feeling butthurt! Jealous much because your biased is not receiving much praised like HJW and KMH? ( i know you're still lurking in this thread but I won't give you the satisfaction by tagging you.)

Just so you know, the ahjummas here at Hospital Ship, we keep pets... here is the picture of one of our pets.. :)

Great-White-Shark.jpg

..and right now our pets are really hungry!!

just a suggestion and my POV.. The negative comments are actual a norm in all drama/movie forum. Its just how u deal with it. If we sink to their level and keep re-quoting their comments, its become a hits. 

Just ignore them Keep up the positive comments. It will bury all the negativity in no time. Let us be generous and be forgiving. They are attention seekers. We shouldnt pay them any attention. The drama itself should be our main focus. 

5 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

just a suggestion and my POV.. The negative comments are actual a norm in all drama/movie forum. Its just how u deal with it. If we sink to their level and keep re-quoting their comments, its become a hits. 

Just ignore them Keep up the positive comments. It will bury all the negativity in no time. Let us be generous and be forgiving. They are attention seekers. We shouldnt pay them any attention. The drama itself should be our main focus. 

Agree with u completely!! 

Guys My prediction in the last episode,

1. Hyun applied in ER in england

2. SEJ got a cancer

3. As SEJ got a cancer and Hyun accepted in England,  I think EJ didnt want her to be burden and wall to hyun success so she let him go, but Hyun will know that EJ has a cancer so he will stay but EJ pushes him away, 

4. As time goes by,  Ej will be o0erated by someone and survive that Cancer! 

5. They will happily with HS staffs. 

Cross fingers!  It will be a happy ending if not im gonna used a dog or pig avatar for 2 weeks! 

2 minutes ago, kangjaehwa said:

2. SEJ got a cancer

3. As SEJ got a cancer and Hyun accepted in England,  I think EJ didnt want her to be burden and wall to hyun success so she let him go, but Hyun will know that EJ has a cancer so he will stay but EJ pushes him away, 

Cross fingers!  It will be a happy ending if not im gonna used a dog or pig avatar for 2 weeks! 

Gosh!! That's some daring of u!! I like it.. I just want happy ending for our HyunJae coupleB)

ok so @kangjaehwa posted her prediction..  i will post mine too hehehehe.. as we all know we cant trust the preview so here is mine.. 

EJ & KH will deal the tumor together., helping and supporting each other then we will have a time lapse showing HS family lives with SEJ& KH as a tandem ( married couple)  of HS the end (and if they can wing a baby or two much better) ..  hahahahaha

13 minutes ago, kangjaehwa said:

2. SEJ got a cancer

Just pointing out that for point 1. In the preview, it is SEJ that is lying about going to overseas. Which is why Hyun ask her why she decided wo discussing with him. 

GJ noted something funny so pointed it out during the 3 male doctors discussion. Hyun took note of it and ultimately found out about SEJ's condition. 

5 minutes ago, Yongzura said:
Translated caption:

Today, the HS last broadcast! I'm curious about the ending!

(All of us too)

Lol.. This guy always uses promotional tactics.. Soo cute to be ignorant!! 

1 minute ago, elfvanvan said:

ok so @kangjaehwa posted her prediction..  i will post mine too hehehehe.. as we all know we cant trust the preview so here is mine.. 

EJ & KH will deal the tumor together., helping and supporting each other then we will have a time lapse showing HS family lives with SEJ& KH as a tandem ( married couple)  of HS the end (and if they can wing a baby or two much better) ..  hahahahaha

I would like to see them married!! Or at least happily dating each other.. Chaebal!! Writernim give us happy ending

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I would like to see them married!! Or at least happily dating each other.. Chaebal!! Writernim give us happy ending

this all we are hoping..  hope dramagods hear us..  they heared mine about the 2nd kiss hope they will continue too or else i will boycot this writer forever.. 

i read it somewhere she is a fan of open ending..  hope its not right huhuhuhu

5 hours ago, elfvanvan said:

huh until the end HS still had this hate..  wake up its already ending.  take those comments and shove it to the place where the sun dont shine... 

He's/she's hallucinating hihihi c'mon its already d ending...some laide little creature comment not watching,but what r u doin in this forum? Hypocrite, we don't need ur link,everyone's entitled to their own opinion,let them be...we dont care about ur biases,as long as we like this two.

Archived