[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

After he saved her , NS3 passed out , they put him in an ambulance, rush him to hospital. 

Secretary JYH intercepts with another ambulance & mum in tow. NS3 ‘s parts are exposed

meanwhile the guy who was following Human Ns is still in CR & finds the mum’s home there. He’s suspicious & tells evil director 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girls are in the hospital & have a short argument. SeNa was not happy with So Bang & vice versa 

She realise that NS is not there . Her dad comes to see her . She wants to Look for NS but tells her to go first , he’ll take care of it .

He calls JYH asking where is NS. JYH just gave some excuse 

he suspects something is wrong & goes to the company’s lab.

JYH tries to stop him . But he pushes his way through & goes to the lab where the mum & another “doc” has fortunately patched up his exposed parts 

So the evil director does not know anything. But he scolds JYH for not putting NS in hospital, but i Guess he is using the excuse of wanting to cover up NS since it won’t be good publicity for PK group

mum has fixed up NS3 . After talking to JYH , she leaves . NS3 is rebooted & he wakes up to talk to JYH. He explains to JYH what he did from his memory card . He apologised to JYH for making him worry ,  JYH says it’s ok. NS3 so cute calls JYH , Hyung ! (Bromance !)

Evil director still not happy with JYH explanation & he sees how NS saved  SB on TV. I Guess he knows it’s not like him. Director goes to the hospital. He overheard SB on talking to the paparazzi Friend . I think SB tells her in disbelief about how is it even possible for NS to save her like that . Director approaches her. 

In CR , the spy breaks into the house . But somehow David had foresight & has his moved NS elsewhere ( think he saw the man creeping around earlier)

Ns has many female fans lining outside the hospital ( where he has been moved to ) . JYH helps him put on a jacket , grandad comes into the room, was angry & slapped  JYH for not looking after NS. NS3 wanted to react, but JYH signalled to him to keep cool

NS3 leaves the hospital. At the lobby many fans & reporters. SB comes & thank him for saving her life. She says she’ll do anything to repay him. It’s a set up, even her paparazzi Friend is there. JYH tried to intervene . The reporters kept asking questions . SB kneels and begs him to let her repay & work for him. NS 3 bends down to hug her as she fakes some tears

flashback - she’s working for evil director I think 

VdpyUzL.gif

Spoiler

Fdv0s8a.gif

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ns has many female fans lining outside the hospital ( where he has been moved to ) . JYH helps him put on a jacket , grandad comes into the room, was angry & slapped  JYH for not looking after NS. NS3 wanted to react, but JYH signalled to him to keep cool

FX58zz4.gif

Spoiler

ZalWgml.gif

4SXCIlR.gif

fL89DRW.gif

Director , grandad, Se Na & JYH have a meeting . JYH tried to defend NS , gets scolded by director 

SB is now approved as NS3 driver & bodyguard. She drives NS3 & JYH , gets a cAll from dad . He’s screaming as usual , she pretend to talk to him nicely & lovingly.

They arrive at NS home .the Servants all line up to welcome him. NS3 is doing a good job behaving like NS. JYH dismisses SB, sends her to her room . NS3 immediately change a softer expression as JYH talks to him & I think tells him to be careful 

JYH recharges NS3 ‘s chip ( the one he wears as a watch ) . There’s a whole row of it . NS3 looking at Ns figurine collection . JYH looks at NS3 & then ask if he liked the collection. 

( My stream is giving me problems here ) 

NS 3 & JYH go out of the house to meet grandad in the main house porch.

SB snoops around his rooms 

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

NS3 leaves the hospital. At the lobby many fans & reporters. SB comes & thank him for saving her life. She says she’ll do anything to repay him. It’s a set up, even her paparazzi Friend is there. JYH tried to intervene . The reporters kept asking questions . SB kneels and begs him to let her repay & work for him. NS 3 bends down to hug her as she fakes some tears

flashback - she’s working for evil director I think 

rOnR5pD.gif

Spoiler

IS2R3wG.gif

nBjMVwk.gif

gOIygXc.gif

Spoiler

EHyfq4P.gif

Mk52GeY.gif

Spoiler

kjehneD.gif

vzvcmW4.gif

IIoy1i2.gif

Grandad starts screaming at NS3. Calls him by his dad name . NS3 says he is Nam Shin . Grandad condition is bad. JYH & aunt drag him away 

NS3 goes back to his wing. I think Sb is trying to fix cctv cameras , she hears him, NS3 switches on lights with his eyes. He senses the camera , says hello to it. SB is hiding under the table . NS3 continues to switch things off & on with his brain. There ‘s a robotic vacum cleaner in the room, he calls it - let’s go Friend ! Lol! SB finds all this strange. NS3 leaves with his vacum pal . SB escapes

JYH calls & talks to mum, updating her

SB goes to her room. She observes Ns from her tablet via the cctv that she has fixed . He was doing nothing , just on the phone 

SB comes to the kitchen where JYH is having brekkie . I think he’s trying to Suss her out. She just pretend to be happy & grateful to get to work there . Not sure if JYH completely buys her acting but he gets up to leave . They talk about NS schedule 

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

SB is now approved as NS3 driver & bodyguard. She drives NS3 & JYH , gets a cAll from dad . He’s screaming as usual , she pretend to talk to him nicely & lovingly.

They arrive at NS home .the Servants all line up to welcome him. NS3 is doing a good job behaving like NS. JYH dismisses SB, sends her to her room . NS3 immediately change a softer expression as JYH talks to him & I think tells him to be careful 

dPBdi70.gif

Spoiler

Z5q4aMm.gif

1kvvqj6.gif

Spoiler

unqtY06.gif

t0Q3OJM.gif

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

JYH recharges NS3 ‘s chip ( the one he wears as a watch ) . There’s a whole row of it . NS3 looking at Ns figurine collection . JYH looks at NS3 & then ask if he liked the collection. 

( My stream is giving me problems here ) 

NS 3 & JYH go out of the house to meet grandad in the main house porch.

SB snoops around his rooms 

GdjRYx7.gif

Spoiler

4a8oevt.gif

wi9Sskn.gif

Spoiler

CIJVk3v.gif

MNHjypQ.gif

Sorry  my stream died . Missed a lot  But it’s almost ending. Thanks @jeonghyang for the gif caps 

JYH is now with mum in what looks like the hospital. SB is secretly following him. David flew human NS back & they are Secretly bringing him to mum’s friend’s hospital . Human nS arrived in ambulance with David . SB tries to take photo from afar, she sees human Ns carried out in stretcher. but NS3 approach her out of nowhere. She’s shocked & confused

-ends-

Archived