[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

15 hours ago, pauliza said:

Either they will reveal everything or they become more cautious :lol:

Hi..everyone..Im glad to to see our gal happy and hang out w/friend..go.go..girl

Even during they are off screen.He always eyes on her..obviously..see!!!Watt kind of stolen glance full of meaning like thissss??Seem he adore the girl in front of very much.

Wookie must be replie to himself..Everytime when i see you I cant stop my feeling..Im smiling frome ear to ear gal!!! You born to make my heart fluttered.

So Im agree that they avoid better have either photo book or interview.Keep it be secret Romance as long as they happy..we appriciate and also have more fun to analize everything ab them...

SINCE YOU'VE BEEN AROUND......

I SMILE ALOT MORE THAN I USED TO.......

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I think not. I think this was their first vlive. 

yeah, this is their first vlive which is REALLY HARD TO FIND!!

10 minutes ago, attriste said:

They have mobile phones- 1 per bunk. They can text and receive calls but not call out. What they do is send a text out to the person they want a call from, and then the person calls back. 

There are PC rooms to use, with radio and TV as well. It's pretty well equipped. 

OMG i literally thought they had like ZERO contact with the outside world LOLOL so silly of me. aww so that's not THAT bad then!!! fighting!!

• Like 21

15 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

OMG i literally thought they had like ZERO contact with the outside world LOLOL so silly of me. aww so that's not THAT bad then!!! fighting!!

I think you are thinking of concentration camps lol...jk

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Wow you have a very sharp eyes!! Now I become more suspicious to Glorious Ent .Seem like their posts also had hidden meaning,same  like Hyunie & Wookie :lol:

Thanks to this I just wasted 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back going through Wookie's gallery on Glorious Entertainment's website and I have come to the conclusion that Hyunnie is the only costar to make so many appearances in his gallery. :cookie:

• Like 23

21 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I think not. I think this was their first vlive. 

21 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

ooo I see.Thank you.No wonder I never saw this video before :lol:

4 minutes ago, salmonnigiri said:

Thanks to this I just wasted 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back going through Wookie's gallery on Glorious Entertainment's website and I have come to the conclusion that Hyunnie is the only costar to make so many appearances in his gallery. :cookie:

Can you share the link to me?Thank you :lol:

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I think this is my 1st time saw this bts.Is it released by sbs catch ?

omomomomomommmmoooo when was Hyunnie the touchy one 

2 minutes ago, pauliza said:

ooo I see.Thank you.No wonder I never saw this video before :lol:

Can you share the link to me?Thank you :lol:

http://glorious.co.kr/wp/?page_id=82

here ya go. are there rules to copying and pasting links here or anything here? lmao

• Like 15

7 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

PLS DON'T SHARE ON INSTA! 

I will put under spoiler...to be safe...

Reveal hidden contents

Deabak...deabak... I spot something...hehe.. previously chingus has discuss about Wookie post the a photo of Hyunie order food from his food truck right? And we know that pic is taken by Wookie as Glorious posted a photo of him taking the food truck pic, right? And tonight I visit again Glorious naver post(food truck topic), and I spot something... there is another pic of Wookie taking Hyunie pic...and this time he not taking back view of Hyunie...in another way, Hyunie and another staff was posing in front of the food truck and let Wookie take their pic... just zoom in the pic and you will see it! From Wookie's back view, I can imagine his expression when taking this which he is smiling happily.... hahahaha XD too bad he did share it out with us... nevermine we understand...as *bae pic is only viewable for him*:D

6D0KoGf.jpg

BqDLWtC.jpg

Ahhh.Seem our boi keep continue on BAE PHOTO collecting!!:D

Yeahhh...I have nothing to say..Just SMILE..kekeke

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, salmonnigiri said:

omomomomomommmmoooo when was Hyunnie the touchy one 

http://glorious.co.kr/wp/?page_id=82

here ya go. are there rules to copying and pasting links here or anything here? lmao

20 minutes ago, salmonnigiri said:

Thank you .Very satisfied with the findings for my shipper's heart :lol:

• Like 20

26 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I think you are thinking of concentration camps lol...jk

hahahaha can you imagine that? LOLing at this!

44 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

The full vlive has been found by @riririru :D 

• Like 21