[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 21/08/2017 at 6:40 AM, reign143 said:

I've seen it too chingu, but actually they are watching different episode, Wookie was watching the rain scene and Hyunnii watching when she confesses to jiwook episode, so it's different time that they watch their scenes it just look like they are watching together but it's not. :)

Isn't that two scene in the same episode? Episode 11 and 12, correct me if im wrong.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, mikmik said:

I'm so happy you guys keep on with all the posting and sharing,it's amaze me how far we get with our LOVE to JiJi/JiNam! I'm so happy I have you all,and have our ship,it makes me stronger in the past,and also now it's help me with all the pain and sadness!I LOVE YOU ALL!!!thank you all!!!

So sorry for your loss chingu. 

Image result for virtual hug gif funny

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Huntergal said:

Ommo, which head are you talking about, chingu? :mrgreen: 

@lovethatlook Pillow be damned, he wants full body contact...:glasses:

Okay back to innocent gal mode: 

@mikmik So sorry to hear about your grandma's passing...:pensive: My condolences to you and your family. Cancer is a richard simmons. I hope in some ways you can find comfort with our spazzing. Hugsss for you, chingu. Himnae! 

thank you chingu!:cry:I hope you will never feel such sadness in your life!you all really make me strong!this trad is like a life saver,and our ship make me float above the dark waves that only time can make it pass...and of course any good news of our JiBong,it's feels like they become kinda like a medicine to me...I know all my family is here for each other,but we sometimes need our time to face the pain,and to me you guys and our ship,right now make me feel a little in ease,and for that I'm thankful!to know you all and to get in to that ship,maybe is one of the thing that happen to me in the last year,and believe me when I say,not many good things happen in my last year...sorry I post in our precious trad a sad feelings...next time I make sure to be more my past me!:heart:

• Like 24

8 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

So sorry for your loss chingu. 

Image result for virtual hug gif funny

thank you chingu!!!your gift make me lough thank you!!!:wub:

6 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

sorry for your loss, we just lost my in law couple of days ago. i shared with some chingus here.. there was one day while i was in my car and there was a sudden sadness that attacked me and i cried. i had to be strong for my husband but i was feeling so much of his pain that i cried alone in the car. what i did... i opened the forum and read through and i felt better again. this is a diversion to the painful and stressful things that haunt us in our real life. this is a moment we enjoy together, sink or sail, we have these memories to keep.

exactly what I feel sink or sail we are all together!no matter what happen in the end!I'm sorry for your loss chingu...I hope you will never know more sorrow...be strong I know how painful it is but we are strong!knowing my amazing grandma for 27 years I'm happy at last I had that...I know some don't even have that,so I'm thankful to G-d who give me an amazing woman in my life,who talked with me like a friend,she also loved to watch K-drama with me sometimes,telling me 'this guy is handsome right?' she even shared the same test in man with me...sorry...I just really miss her...so I know your feeling of lost as well,and I'm sorry to you...be strong!:wub:thank you for sharing it with me...

• Like 21

chinggu @mikmik , @songsongdiehard , deep condolences on your loss. Virtual hug to you. 

For those preparing for college exam, all the best. Let's be inspired by our Ji Hyun who loves studying so much. 

And also thanks for sharing the clear video of JIJI moment at SMA. They are attracted since beginning..

:)

@genxv thank you deer!when you say sunbae it make me smile...actually I didn't post that much as you so it make you my sunbae...also now it you guys who make me happy so I'm thankful to you!:blush:

@tomago @waveoflove thank you chingus!:dissapointed_relieved:and I'm sorry I turned the trad to a sad place...I will be fine thanks to you guys!so lats all be happy,and cheerful for our ship!let's all be the way we used to be!we here for JiNam/JiJi...so let's not make it sad trad!also I'm so happy I'm part of a ship that care and here for each other in sad and happy times!so let's all make it forever happy times!:blush:

THANK YOU ALL!!!:heart: LET'S ALL NEVER KNOW MORE SADNESS!!!:star:

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Did everyone notice, eversince Mr K received more attention on his IG, he has started to post shirtless selfies and stuff. I bet he is loving this new found attention. Right on par with the kind of IG posts he likes, big boobs and butts. I am losing interest in him hahaha.

yeah, LOL!!!! i saw that too. i lost interest and dont plan to visit anymore. still very confused at why he did the IG live. oh well. im just gonna focus on our SHIP!!!

• Like 18